Harry Reid is Shovel Ready

CBS News
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 23, 2010
Obama Sells Reid to Las Vegas Voters

....Reid acknowledged the dismal unemployment figures at a news conference earlier Friday, where he heralded thousands of new jobs in roadway construction, the latest jobs event he has held in the final days of the election.

[highlight=#FFFF00]"We found ourselves in a hole that I didn't dig, but I have dug, dug and dug to try to get out of that hole" Reid said.[/highlight]

Democrats hold a notable edge over Republicans among registered voters in Nevada, but unpredictable independent voters make up roughly 21 percent of the electorate.

Comrades;

We could all learn a thing or two about the working end of a shovel from Prince Harry.
He single handedly dug the world into out of another great depression.

Another Nobel In Keynesian Economics for the intelligentsia of this glorious Administration!

reidking.jpg

Has anybody noticed the lack of devastating floods in the midwest this year? Yep. That was Harry too.

Harry Reid .....Shovel ready ?

[attachment=0]Obama Gravediggers sm.jpg[/attachment]
You Betcha !

Comradskis,

Perhaps the is much confusions of languages situationally, please clarify.

Is it "shovel ready"? or is it "ready for the shovel" Do both mean same things?

Perhaps it is a future employment for Comrades that dig six foot holes?

Does "death at your door step" mean "shovel ready"?

First, allow me to thank Uncle Joe for his kindly admitting me back into the conversation.

Yes, 2 risky ....it does : Death = Shovel Ready = Harry's re-election.
Arrange them any way you like !

I DENOUNCE HARRY REID for trying to upstage The Chosen One!
We all know who saved the world and also stopped the oceans from rising!

Super Harry 2.jpg

Krasnodar wrote:First, allow me to thank Uncle Joe for his kindly admitting me back into the conversation.

Yes, 2 risky ....it does : Death = Shovel Ready = Harry's re-election.
Arrange them any way you like !
Thanks to the Comrade for sharing his amassed wisdom! I have hear the distant rumblings of discontent from the peoples. I am determined to cut beet and vodka ration for any comrade who complains. Their will also be a required camp out with no food or liquids or fire for complainers.No blankets or clothes either. We call it a "nature encounter".Alzo we can do more guardisstanski!

Prince Hairy Assh*le did bring jobs to Nevada! 5 or 6 years ago a company from OUT OF STATE was brought in to widen & re-pave 8 miles of highway! It took them almost three years! NO jobs were created for locals! In western Nevada we say: ANYONE BUTT HARRY REID!

whitemaleheteropig wrote:Prince Hairy Assh*le did bring jobs to Nevada! 5 or 6 years ago a company from OUT OF STATE was brought in to widen & re-pave 8 miles of highway! It took them almost three years! NO jobs were created for locals! In western Nevada we say: ANYONE BUTT HARRY REID!
Prince Harry Azsoles*,Has spent years learning double speak and forked tongue! He can fabricate on the spot to meet the demands of the situation. He is a spineless professional gas bag.* AZcoles are made from every adhesive material from A to Z to allow stable navigation despite the terrain or it toppings.

Senator Reid - jus picken.jpg

Uncle Harry is most definitely Shovel Ready and is self proclaimed expert shoveler. Yes I have observed this while I get tan and drink my Slurpee, watchink them dig and dig and dig.

I confused though; most people when find themselves in big hole, stop digging! Not these geniuses, but I sorry, I not brilliant like them. They are amazing with on demand BS.

Thanks Comrade Vladimir
for your article showcasing brilliance of illustrious Party Line, we really can't thank them enough. How about gift certificate for Jiffy-Lobo on us.

Hope for Change,
Dr. NOski

Yes indeed, our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama is going full out for Reid