Hate Bush Poetry In Motion: Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Perhaps the world's most progressive art display from Argentina, courtesy of Pablo Irrgang, a conscientious Argentinian worker who posted it on YouTube and emailed me about it:

Hate Bush Poetry in Motion

But it's not as encouraging and heart-warming as it seems, comrades. In Japan, we hear that some corporations install rubber figures of their CEOs in special therapy rooms, with baseball bats next to them. Frustrated employees can always come there and vent their anger at the boss by beating the rubber crap out of the effigy and return to work refreshed and energized.

The question is, do the Argentinians really consider George Bush their boss? And after they vent their anger, do they return to their corporate cubicles refreshed and continue being Little Eichmanns, working to advance imperialism and globalization?

Is this display really as progressive as it seems or could it be one of the clever tricks by $$ Halliburton, designed to pacify and increase corporate slave productivity?

What's happening? My fists are itching! Let the proles fill up my jet, I'm flying to Argentina, to avenge Bush for the increase in our collective carbon footprint!

I emailed comrade Irrgang a link to this topic and he emailed me back -

Pablo Irrgang wrote:Gracias a ti, Hablas español?
My ingish is realy bad.
Thanks for you words. Of course Bush is the boss of the planet!
Do you like to buy my rubber Bush? I acept soviet currency!
I think in the states samone like to have his oun rubber bush tu punch it, if you know tell me.
See this one only of the rubber one.

And some photos of the others
https://www.colectivogib.com.ar/html/pi ... racion.htm

Thanks peoples

Pablo Irrgang

All right, he will accept rubles! But something worries me about the capitalistic tendencies here, to sell your work for money instead of sharing it with the collective - or at least barter it for some vodka and potatoes...

Barter? We don' need no steenkin' barter! Vamanos muchachos!

Pablo Irrgang wrote:Gracias a ti, Hablas español?
My ingish is realy bad.
Thanks for you words. Of course Bush is the boss of the planet!
Do you like to buy my rubber Bush? I acept soviet currency!
I think in the states samone like to have his oun rubber bush tu punch it, if you know tell me.
See this one only of the rubber one.

And some photos of the others
https://www.colectivogib.com.ar/html/pi ... racion.htm

Thanks peoples

Pablo Irrgang

You get one guess which sentence in his reply made me spray a mouthful of perfectly good Putinka across the computer screen and keyboard right before I slid off my seat to the floor.

Next time, Glorious Leader, please post a warning! You know how I hate to waste such fine vodka.

Pinkie - I think I know what you mean and have already seen some satisfied customers:

I am afraid I could lose my potato rations if I were to say what I really thought about that....

Don't worry, you can donate them to me and then say whatever you want. I will keep them safe until you return from the re-education camp.

Wouldn't it be easier to use the Out of Character icon? Or... GASP! The Party is Keeping Records!

I think we need to start providing some catering services for our People's Protest Warriors. The poor Comrade with the "Good Bush" placard looks as if she has recently eaten something that disagreed with her.

Commissar Pupovich wrote: GASP! The Party is Keeping Records!

Didn't you know! Why, it's on the bottom of the Groupthink page, how could you have forgotten?

Just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean we're not watching you

Premier Betty wrote:
Commissar Pupovich wrote: GASP! The Party is Keeping Records!

Didn't you know! Why, it's on the bottom of the Groupthink page, how could you have forgotten?

Just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean we're not watching you

Merciful Lenin! You mean even when out of character....we...we...
*Commissar breaks down crying like a baby....*
It was Bush's fault! I was drugged!

There, there. Don't worry. We were all drugged at some point in time. Usually it was just before we had a drastic personality change and joined The Party after an operation by a demented surgeon who had a twitchy eye and rusty bone saws under his lab coat promising to make us healthy and smart.... Or maybe that was just me.

Anyway, everything is saved and archived, and monitored by the government who can find out all about us just by reading what we said and tracing it back to us.

Don't worry, it's all bush's fault.

I think I need to go for that position at the Ministry of Truth just to be on the safe side!

It was Bush's fault! I was drugged!

You were drugged through the bushes? Or drugged to that bush? (Given the appearance of the possessor of the bush in question, I can see why you would need to be dragged there. And perhaps being drugged upon arrival wouldn't be a bad thing either.)