Having Fun with Words

Most Equal Krasnodar,

I had noticed that. Dear Leader was thoughtful enough to send us five illegal border jumpers future voters. The Alaskan People's Republic is SO grateful. The rumor is that one of the little darlings has already been arrested for sexual assault. How charming. Didn't we build camps for US citizens in the early 1940s? It seems that it would be the least we could do for our guests.Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equal Krasnodar,

I had noticed that. Dear Leader was thoughtful enough to send us five illegal border jumpers future voters. The Alaskan People's Republic is SO grateful. The rumor is that one of the little darlings has already been arrested for sexual assault. How charming. Didn't we build camps for US citizens in the early 1940s? It seems that it would be the least we could do for our guests.Red Salmon
A most equal idea, comrade. And I happen to know just the place for such camps. Dear Leader is currently relocating all its guests, so it will be available shortly, and all the accommodations are still in place. Let us indeed send all these newly arrived 8-year-olds-with-teddy-bears-and-tattoos-and-facial-hair to scenic Cuba for an indefinite vacation at Gitmo.

Citizens of Texazistan are having wages redistributed to pay for such a facility near San Antonio. Flat screen tv, hair salons, weight rooms, estimates are $140 per guest per day with 23 days per... When word gets back to Mexico of all the free stuff in amerikka, the flood gates will be gone. Next Tuesday could be this Tuesday with the use of the right pen.

Comrade RedDiaperette, what a splendid idea. Not only would this be a sanctuary for all those little darlings, but it would give fellow residents a fresh crop of future terrorists who would be able to learn the same seething hatred. These people are poor, weak, sick, wronged, used, cheated, oppressed and victimized who bear no responsibility. Just think of all the proper training and indoctrination the existing residents could have handing out, Islam for Dummies, teaching Islamic slogans, instructions on prayer rug hygiene, creating jihad t-shirts and posters, latest designs in bomb making and much, much more. Brilliant!!!....and then we promote their injustice and sympathy which would favor complete citizenship, after it's about compassion, fairness, diversity and finally equality. All for Hope and Change for everyone!

Well, well, well - now that the blockage on the southern border is cleared it's time to turn our attention eastward to the Atlantic coastal blockade. The rather timely appearance of an ebola outbreak in Africa is a Marx-send. Is it not? Ah, yes...another crisis requiring Dear Leader and His kindhearted helpers to exercise American compassion toward the poor, starving, diseased, oppressed and yearning off-white peoples of the dark continent.

We must begin now - this very minute - to ready accommodations for our new guests. I recommend re-purposing the many vacant beachfront condos and apartment buildings along the southeastern coast of Florida as our starting point. Once these are filled with grateful visitors we begin the westward migration.

All that wasted space in Utah cries out to the homeless of the world. Yes, the next few years are shaping up nicely. I don't know about you, comrades... but just thinking about this has me all a-twitter!

The letters in "Obama" rearranged, spell "A mob."

The letters in "Michelle" rearranged, spell "Leech Mil."

Letters also put the "RAT" in DemocRAT."

The letters in Elizabeth Warren's name, rearranged, spell "Hate biz."

The letters in "Boeher," rearranged, spell "Bone her." (Like anyone worth calling a 'woman' would bone him?)

The letters in "Romney," rearranged, spell "Ye morn."

The letters in "News media" rearranged, spell "Made swine."

The letters in "General Electric" (owner of NBC and MSNBC) rearranged, spell "Cancel regret lie."

The letters in "David Gregory" (of NBC news) spell "Arrived doggy."

The letters in "Pelosi" rearranged, spell "Lie sop."

The letters in "Eric Holder," rearranged, spell "Clod re-hire."

The letters in "Sharpton" can be used to spell "Trash." "Al Sharpton," rearranged, spells "Slap rant ho."

The letters in "TheFineReport" rearranged spell "Free rotten hip." (Come get 'em while you can.)

The letters in "ThePeoplesCube" rearranged spell "Butches pee pole." (This at least makes sense, considering how many butches the Cube has pissed-off.)

But, the words "Obama," "Boehner," "Pelosi," and "Sharpton" will finally be adjectives in the English language, meaning just what we think.

Ya know, Kras,

I always say that Tovi has a way with words. And, indeed he does.

However, this most equal way you have presented, simply by adding a little vowel here or, a little consonant there, really takes the cake!

Most equal way to put things in perspective! I think your parse is most reasonable and done in the spirit of "fairness." That's what really counts.

Excellent!

No sir, away! A papaya war is on! (I know that has nothing to do with this thread, but it's my favorite palindrome.)

Comrade Fine,

Your prestidigital awareness of acronyms is most equal. Perhaps you should change your name to Comrade Fun!

I'm a boob boob boob am I.

warning-boobs.gif

Mystery item No. 1

Comrade Kelly wrote: No sir, away! A papaya war is on!

You made me look it up! Good one!