Headline: Most Ethical Congress Ever!

I just hope they throw the book at those 4 Republican bastards! Comrades this is just more proof that the GOP has a culture of corruption.

We are the the most ethical Congress ever. Say, I have some sores that need tending to and I nominate Comrade Whoopie to have the honor. Does anyone second the motion?

Here is the list of those despicable Republicans.

I am not surprised that some of our comrades in congress are being investigated as well. Until the people can be purged of the evil Dick Cheney and vile Carl Rove well shall have no peace.

Here is a candidate for re-education if I've ever seen one.

<embed src='https://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms ... com:228277' width='360' height='301' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed>

Comrades, this way of linking to this video seem to take up a lot of the people's bandwidth. ThePeoplesComrade is open to suggestions. Also how do my comrades get the little "pop out" option on their video links?

Comrade ThePeoplesComrade, the daily show site is SLOOOWWWWW and thus VERY Progressive.

Link to full show:
Rethuglikan Newt 'Nazi' Gingrich-That-Stole-Christmas on The Daily Show

A portion found posted on YouTube:

(President) Nancy wrote:We are the the most ethical Congress ever. Say, I have some sores that need tending to and I nominate Comrade Whoopie to have the honor. Does anyone second the motion?

Anything that has Comrade Whoopi and Nansky playing doctor with each other The Party should be Progressively for... I second the notion Your Soreliness!

Why does this surprise you? It Rethuglkkkans framing honest hard working demondrats....errrr Democrats

Red Star... sit down in my Jiffi-Lobo chair, your due for a tune-up.

(President) Nancy, did I mention I was a medic during the evil imperialist war against the progressive people's of North Vietnam?

Trust me when I say that I have the balm to soothe your weeping wound.

Red Rooster wrote:[quote="
Anything that has Comrade Whoopi and Nansky playing doctor with each other The Party should be Progressively for... I second the notion Your Soreliness!

Correction Red Rooster, that's Whoopie with an "e" not as in Goldberg.

btw: the E is for egalitarian elitist