Heads up.

behading_V02.jpg
In Abu Ghraib, prisoners were stacked up naked, sleep deprived, humiliated by women and starved. In other words, it was pretty much your standard fraternity hazing ritual minus the alcohol. When Americans are captured by terrorists, they are killed and the video is posted all over the web. Who would you rather be captured by?

Prog off. At one point in my life, I was a photojournalist. This man certainly did not deserve this. Nobody deserves this. My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends. I hope a JDAM goes out to the friends and family of this terrorist.

The new 2014 ISIS model - Environmentally friendly - Tax credits - Free delivery.

Beheading station.jpg

Comrade witness for the defense Rachael Jeantel, taught us to say "tha's old skool..."

And the guy with the rope-- I like his hat.

Captain Craptek wrote:
The new 2014 ISIS model - Environmentally friendly - Tax credits - Free delivery.

Beheading station.jpg

It also comes in Hello Kitty.

[/quote]

It also comes in Hello Kitty.[/quote]
I think you misread the product description comrade. It is not Hello Kitty. It actually comes in "Goodbye Christian"

Comrade Ted State, While I agree with your statements that nobody deserves this, while looking at that picture of the complete torture of prisoners at Gitmo, one must always remember that Muslim religion strictly forbids a man to look upon the open exposed skin of a woman other than his wife and by doing so he must undergo a very formal and exacting purification ritual prior to flying a plane into a building or beheading infidels. Thank goodness America's insistence on military superiority has been diminished. As any patriotic liberal who spent the weekend wringing his hands, this video, like the Daniel Pearl beheading perhaps will inspire our glorious leadership in Washington to openly extend the hands of shared love, appeasement, capitulation as well as the complete abandonment of Israel so that these misunderstood victims of US aggression will accept us in the name of true peace and friendship or even meet them halfway on the back nine…….After all, it's worked so far and progressives and Democrats alike simply can't be wrong, why it would be complete arrogance to believe otherwise.

Thanks for setting me straight trashmouth. For a second there I was considering an intense bombing campaign against Isis, but instead I will recommend a beer summit with them. You know, so we can talk it out.

Ted State wrote:Thanks for setting me straight trashmouth. For a second there I was considering an intense bombing campaign against Isis, but instead I will recommend a [highlight=#FFFF99]beer[/highlight] summit with them. You know, so we can talk it out.

I don't think our comrades of the desert indulge, but a "Bier Summit" would be appropriate.

bier summit.jpg

Ted State wrote:For a second there I was considering an intense bombing campaign against Isis, but instead I will recommend a beer summit with them. You know, so we can talk it out.

fatwaalert.jpg

Alcohol is strictly forbidden! I suggest a Khat Summit instead.[attachment=0]summit.jpg[/attachment]

No more silly discourse of "summits" of any flavors. Those are reserved for the soothing of unrest caused by a false accusation. As Dear Leader (PBUH) speaks only truth, and the truth is what we need it to be we dont need no stinking summits...

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was trying to suck up to that 'guy with the rope' when he wrote:And the guy with the rope-- I like his hat.

Looks like that 'guy with the rope' has two of those hats now...

Let me be the first to say that I will miss Tovarichi more than I can express in a blog post!

(Also, I did not realize how big a man Tovarichi was...)

he-really-liked-your-hat-tovarichi.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:[quote="

Image Or how TALL... (Oops, did that print?)

Tovarichi wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:[quote="

Or how TALL... (Oops, did that print?)

Lenin H. Marx Tovarichi! Did you take off your socks in public again? You promised never to do that outside the tractor barn. Remember? The ladies will need a shot of beet spirits to calm them after such a scare. I'll take care of them while you sulk.