Health Care Gulag may be upon us Comrades!

What a Glorious notion! With the proposed bill that would fine proles for not buying ObamaCare, we are one step closer to the wonderful world of Next Tuesday!

Just think! If you do not buy ObamaCare, you will get fined. If you get fined, the fine is attached to your income tax. If you do not pay that part of your income tax, you could quite possibly go to jail. Soon we will have Health Care Gulags all over the USSA.

Of course if you can't afford health care, it will be provided to you, at someone else's expense.

Oh what a great time to be a prog!

Comrade Red Square; I know that Commissar Vodkavitch is in charge of Gulags, but can I take the roll of Commandante of Health Care Gulag Guards? It is a most revolutionary duty after all.

The joy of hearing this news is almost too much to contain! The Mullah of Hope and Change, His Excellency Barack Hussein Obama, will be remembered as the One™ who made the USSA into a Progressive Utopia.

Let's not forget all of the visionary members of Congress who've struggled to make this goal a reality. May they have their names memorized by the Skool Children™ along with Soros and ACORN.

Colonel 7.62, if you're promoted to Commandante, will you be looking for Guards? I'd really like to get out of the Collective fields and improve my "people" skills.

Komrade Zarkof, even if I don't run the Health Care Gulag Guards, there are always openings in the Glorious Revolutionary Guards. I'm not a Colonel for nothing!

Stop by your local recruiting station. Bring a shovel, a warm blanket, and you will be issued a People's Rifle(TM).

First assignment is latrine digging. And then filling said latrines with the unneeded corpses of Enemies of The State(TM).

Colonel 7.62 wrote:What a Glorious notion! With the proposed bill that wouldfine proles for not buying ObamaCare, we are one step closer to the wonderful world of Next Tuesday!

There are few things more progressive than slavery forced voluntary participation.

Thank you, Colonel. I'll report at once, to the recruiting station with my well used shovel and blanket.

I'm well versed in digging "subterranean detention facilities" for Enemies of the State™. I look forward to filling these latrines with Reich Wingers, Deniers and KKKonservatives. Ah, the smell of gunpowder in the morning! It brings tears of fond memories to this Comrade's eyes! **sniff**

I'm eager to help the Party and the State with this assignment.

Let's not forget that in the House version of Cap(italism)-B-trayed there is a provision requiring sellers to make energy efficiency upgrades to their home BEFORE they can even list the home for sale. A federal inspector will see to that.

When some myopic reactionary dared to complain about the potential upfront costs to home sellers, a White House spokestool smugly reminded them that it does not cost money to buy new energy efficient windows, doors and appliances...it saves money in the long run (for the buyer). Of course the seller is screwed and the housing market will crash, but it serves them all right for thinking that they can "own the land, man".

At last, we have government whose prolification of rules and laws will make it possible for progs to punish proles with unprecedented thoroughness. It is all coming together comrades!

It's a wonderful cycle, either way, you will be provided healthcare/ insurance, no private insurance either!

(off)
What another great way to soak the rich till all their money dissolves into the government cesspool. If they leave, I sure don't blame them, as a matter of fact, I hope they leave and never come back.

"Shared responsibility payments" a glorious health care slogan obviously picked up from our comrades here at the People's Cube. How wonderful that those around our Glorious Leader are listening to us and using our language.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:"Shared responsibility payments" a glorious health care slogan obviously picked up from our comrades here at the People's Cube. How wonderful that those around our Glorious Leader are listening to us and using our language.

{prof off}
"Shared responsibility payments." It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.
{prog on}

Comrades,

Yet again, the pen proves mightier than the sword, except when, you know, a reactionary needs to be liquidated.