Herman Cain / Give That Woodchuck a Tunamelt

Comrades!

Video proof that Herman Cain is truly a clueless kapitalhissss tool. Yes Comrades, we have real authentic soundbites now to use to destroy him before he gains anymore popularity with the unwashed masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... E5xZKszXMQ#!

Comrades!

We may be too late! Herman Cain is already locking up the Woodchuck vote with his bribery!

woodchuck.jpg

I DENOUNCE ALL WOODCHUCKS

This just in to our People's Cube Newsroom / Pulp Propaganda Mill .....

Herman Cain, that despicable "Godfather"
(with obvious Mafia connections),
deliberately uses pizza dough that is rumored ..... proven to contain trapped pockets of carbon dioxide gas. When his pizza is eaten, the CO2 disperses into the atmosphere where it threatens to destroy our planet !

Herman Cain wants us all dead...
especially The Children
(TM) .

I was meandering with a toucan sinking twinkies on rocket science barge when a BIG focus front on an alligator went federal to packing on the one. It was six apostate miller franks for forty eight empty elephants in the back of a scuba trunk.

Which reminds me, don't ever eat shapely backwards while listening to the stock tank quibble. You'll find yourself shaking boondocks out of your pizza drift at noon time.

I DENOUNCE THE TOUCANS!!!

Hey people.... the Rooster be trip'n !

( Those evil toucan bastards must work for Herman Cain. )

Holy Pelosi,

Now those woodchucks are carrying his signs!!!!!!! I need an aspirin.

woodchuck2.jpg

komrades, Herman Cain must be stopped with every ruble can muster. Imagine topsy turvy world of Cain! Would ruin all our plans.

Red Rooster wrote:I was meandering with a toucan sinking twinkies on rocket science barge when a BIG focus front on an alligator went federal to packing on the one. It was six apostate miller franks for forty eight empty elephants in the back of a scuba trunk.

Which reminds me, don't ever eat shapely backwards while listening to the stock tank quibble. You'll find yourself shaking boondocks out of your pizza drift at noon time.

I DENOUNCE THE TOUCANS!!!
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!" --Amerikkan Zampolit Lewis Carrol , 1872

Ate witch equals six of the twelve woodchucks making palatable under the star shine a melody of equal parts in which a cowboy quaked the inevitable Wendy's on a six foot fest could be alter to the toucan bust.

However, cauldrons flowed six step in the aviary of while chuck ate sliced pie at Marie Calendars while pretending Avalon had herpes. So you see, it may be Strawberry Quick to think eleven twenty four seven creates happily a may pole that dragon flies right with butterflies, but we still can't smack the porcupine when we parachute.

That's all I'm saying while the woodchuck toucan lock hands.

BEETS FOR THE WOODCHUCKS!!!
(What good prole enjoys tuna melts?)

Did anyone see Red Rooster get kicked in the head during that party on Saturday ?

This is day two that he's been doing this.........

K, I remember seeing RR lying on the hallway floor just before you handed me the Red Onion Smoothie (still grok!ing). He appeared to be stunned; I attributed it to being merely the effects of the Stoli.