Herman Cain: The Herminator

~
Herman Cain - The Herminator with Sarah Palin

Herman Cain - The Herminator - Judgment Day - It's Nothing Personal.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

NO TELEPROMPTER!?!

Image I caught wind of this guy a while ago, and his stock has risen high with me. I'd personally love to see Mr. Cain on the ticket (insert "Citizen Cain" joke here as well).

Part of the fun of having him running against the Obaminator, race is "taken off the table".

The 2012 primaries aren't here yet, but if Herman plays his cards right, I could see him being a formidable force in the Republican party, in part because I don't see President Huckabee or President Romney myself.

Go Herman!

Comrades,

Herminator reminds me too much of the imbecile who was governor of California eight years,
he was the poster boy his wife was actually the governor.
Something more along the lines of Hermaneuter addresses his capabilities to a Tee.
When the discussion is finished, male opponents wonder what happened to their manhood!

I like this guy. Conservatism in bold flavor black humor. He has a resume of actual accomplishments, too (I mean other than breeding malcontents).

Wait a minute, I'm confused. I thought Herman Cain was the guy who wrote Mutiny on the Bounty . . . or was it War and Peace? Or maybe he wanted to call it War, What is It Good For?
BTW, who ate the last quart of strawberries?

I ate the last strawberries Pinkie dearest. But for you, I am firing up the wormhole to take a trip back to a time when the industrial revolution hadn't polluted the world, and bring you back some of the purest, finest most ultra organic strawberries ever. Watered with water drawn from rivers untouched by unnatural pollutants, and grown in fields fertilized by the finest natural fertilizers. Oh what am I saying? They used human shit in the field, and the water was downstream from the open sewers of the nearby village. Want some, or should I just leave them for Whoopie?

Who is this kapitalist provakatoor? I guess some darkies Afrikan Amerikans don't remember who got them off of the plantation? er, I mean..... gave them the 14th Amendment! Oh, sorry..... fought segregation? or I know....gave them their own president???????

Comrade The Tsarevna this Neo-Kulak is merely window dressing as our glorious Soros suggests, we mustn't be worried, our Dear Leader the real muthafkn oreo Obama will be the first forever more. We can thank the party, from Frank to Grandpapa Obama, we made the perfect prog. Our intelligence sources have identified the Neo-Kulak Cain's issues and we are working on solution. Collective response will be transmitted from Laika shortly.

Arrrhhhhmmm... I guess the Commissarka's strawberry question has been answered (excuse me while I wipe my mouth). Colonel?....

INCOMING!!!!

Oh my Lenin!!! Call the SS! Alert the friendly Progs. OFA Unite! Acorn to the rescue!!! Call Code Pink!

He HATES MUSLIMS!!!! Think Progress has the goods on this Rethuglikkkan thoughtcriminal!

STOP HERMAIN CAIN!!!!

Not to worry, friends - try as I might, I can't picture Herman riding a rainbow-farting unicorn.

A 'REAL BLACK MAN'? A "DARK HORSE CANDIDATE'? This kapitalist pig must be stopped he will set progressive race relations back 30 years!

Herman_Cain_Real_Thing.jpg

As progresseives, is it not our duty to vote for the minority candidate? He is clearly more Afrikkaner than the previous person of partial color, he speaks of libertarian ideology which is but a step away from truth and easily swayed...

word around the Gulag is that I am told I am to like this guy!

Tovarichi wrote:As progresseives, is it not our duty to vote for the minority candidate? He is clearly more Afrikkaner than the previous person of partial color, he speaks of libertarian ideology which is but a step away from truth and easily swayed...

word around the Gulag is that I am told I am to like this guy!
What??? You aren't infering, Tovarichi, that our Dear Leader is Not Black Enough????? That is like saying he wasn't born with a forged birth certificate in Hawaii!

Dearest Tsarevna, Dear Leader was black enough to get elected the first time, no? Of course he is black enough to be re-elected, provided the election is handed to him again.

Komrade Kain grew up under the opression of Amerikan predudice, of a family and lineage we can trace and verify (just look at the shades of darkness, which is "blacker"?) , and he has held jobs of responsibility and earned his way to Kaptitalist Priveledge. He knows the errors of his ways and can speak of his repentance!

I still have no reports of "leg tingling" speeches or policies, and no ACORN volunteers have come to my work collective with instructions, but I will vote as the party directs. I await my orders...

Benifico! You useful idiots! We are so tired of disseminating proper thought for gulag bound proles we could crackle in our cackles.... ahem.... over four years ago we told you about this Neo-kulak making bid for supreme leader of the collective. You, meager proles that you are, scoffed and hem-hawed (see above).... and yet in your disdain you Kept Hope Alive™ and our Dear Leader remained supreme.... Praise Lenin! And now in our useful way we have another comrade waiting for your disdain:

https://www.bencarson.com/explore/

-or- not, Maleficent proles!

PROG The F OFF

R.I.P. Beloved Leader of the People.

May God Reward You in Heaven.