Hiding the Decline

Comrades,

I have been very busy the last few months and had not time to post here. No, I was not in the Gulag! I send others to the Gulag when they disagree with my State-supported Science, just as my namesake, Comrade Lysenko, used to do.

As you can see from the image posted here from my Enemy's website*, I have been very busy altering historical records to wipe from the People's memories the lie that the 1930's were warmer than the blast furnace that Earth has become thanks to technology, progress, and [spit] Capitalism.

You might remember that Comrade Winston Smith was engaged in the very same Important Work (in his case, altering wheat harvest records, and forecasts thereof) in that wonderful novel of The World of Next Tuesday, named 1984.

Now that my team has ensured that the Korrekt temperatures are the only ones that the Sheeple will ever see, we can get on with our agenda of destroying Kapitalism by promoting the Global Warming Climate Change agenda.

nasaglobalchanges1981-2001-20141.gif

* https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/201 ... t-clear-3/

Comrade Lysenkomann,

31459-nasaglobalchanges1981-2001-20141-2.gif
A little more speed will cause an instant loss of interest in the proles and the urge to check their Facebook messages. All that Centigrade stuff, and words such as "linear" and anomaly...it's so tiring.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Lysenkomann,

31459-nasaglobalchanges1981-2001-20141-2.gif
A little more speed will cause an instant loss of interest in the proles and the urge to check their Facebook messages. All that Centigrade stuff, and words such as "linear" and anomaly...it's so tiring.
Thank you Comrade Craptek for setting up the laser light show.

Hillary adapts the Global-Warming Advocate's Strategy for her Hillary 2016 Campaign.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 9/18/2014, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: revise/update image/link