Hillary 2016 Meme -- Time to Give a Woman a Lift

Comrades,

Isn't it obvious we should give this Woman a Lift?

Perhaps Hillary Clinton's "Hillary 2016" campaign should adopt a new slogan:

Hitchhiker's Guide to the White House -- It's Tiime to Give this Woman a Lift.

--KOOK

Lift. Facelift. And breast lift. And image lift. Actually there are many anagrams that you can produce with just these 2 letters: OH, HO. Both of them fit Hitlary very well.

I understand this now, I vote with my women parts and the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything Hillary is 42... Billion...dollars

<slicks down hair, sucks in gut, wipes crumbs from shirt front>

Comrade Oksana, welcome to the collective of the Cube! We always have need of bakers and weapons aficionados...

Please join us behind tractor barn #2 after the shovels are cleaned and inventoried for an evening of political discourse, singing of marching songs and perhaps some fermented light refreshments. No ration card needed for your first visit...

I for one am intrigued at the specifics and cannot fully picture the technical challenges of casting ballots with one's lady parts.

The easily intrigued/confused/manipulated [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:I for one am intrigued at the specifics and cannot fully picture the technical challenges of casting ballots with one's lady parts.
Not only did Ivan use our best tractor to drive OksanaTheTerrible to the polling location... HE RAN OVER CAPTAIN CRAPTEK!!

vote-with-my-women-parts.jpg

Ivan, if you don't already know how they 'vote with their lady parts", you never gonna know.

Many thanks Comrade Ivan! I could show you how I vote but that might be too much glasnost.

Does this voting with lady parts involve some sort of variation on skeeball with pingpong balls?

Oh krap, they told me that video was deleted!