Hillary: After Trump's DARK Campaign, HERE COMES THE SUN!

CoEQoaAUIAAXi6j.jpg

Hillary: The vetting process was very difficult for me because, uh, the uh, finalists had to turn over uh, every password for every social media account for every uh, member of their families.

Tim Kaine was the only one who didn't. That's why I chose him as my running mate.

Kaine will help me be even more Able to drill the American people further into the ground so I can sell off the rest of our uranium sources to Putin, not to mention our deals all over the world with other elitists like me. If he doesn't, he knows there are consequences! Currently, he is all in with the TPP and hordes of illegal, unvetted immigrants! We both like using vulnerable people as pawns.

BTW, if you happened to watch that YouTube movie, Clinton Cash, pay no attention! It's just another attack on me by the vast right-wing conspiracy. Nothing to see there. I'm so bored with it. Ewe, as if!

When I am elected, for the first time in the history of America our leaders will be held accountable! I know you all like hearing that, which is why I said it! I always say the things Americans like to hear and do the exact opposite! This is my reason for living. Is there any other?

Those are my principles - and if you don't like them, I have others.

- Groucho Marx

In this sense, Hillary may very well be a Marxist.

Hillary_Cartoon.png

shultz.JPG
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Praise the Sun!!!!!

It's in the full spectrum from unappetizingly astounding down to extremely disgusting that the C's float post-2001 around in kinda regal status, that HC — incompetent von A bis Z, breathing cheat and exhaling lie — has ANY standing with (a broad part of) Amiland's public, and that, for crying out loud, this crook has quite a chance to sit ( "with her fat keister", according to Dubya ) at the Resolute Desk.

That would make a good campaign song. I can see the video now. Hillary as the sunrise. Only as the sun rises to the Beatles song displacing the darkness of night we see... wait a second... the Death Star!

LevaP wrote:
shultz.JPG

- Diversity is Unity -

Ding, ding, ding Comrade Margaret!

This "comaraderie" on the part of our most esteemed press is what inspired this post, in addition to the strategically placed pleats on his shirt. (all I had to do was turn his shirt yellow)

Thank you for laying it all out for us!

Your efforts are most appreciated. I only have two beets left but you can have them both!

Your Sista, Pammie

Captain Craptek wrote:
LevaP wrote:
shultz.JPG

- Diversity is Unity -
I see no dichotomy in your assessment Comrade, hence i shall keep calm and carry on to the Beets' Field, new/used 3rd hand shovel in hand..... yessir, what a nice day.

LevaP wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
- Diversity is Unity -
I see no dichotomy in your assessment Comrade, hence i shall keep calm and carry on to the Beets' Field, new/used 3rd hand shovel in hand..... yessir, what a nice day.

Comrade LevaP,

Korrekt. You see no dichotomy because there is no dichotomy to see - see? Obviously, your recent Jiffy Lobo has produced the desired effect. Who knows, someday you may be issued a new/used 2nd hand shovel. Enjoy your day in The People's™ beet fields.

Regarding the headlines:

Wow. This is no longer a media "Conspiracy" I guess, It's too obvious now...

1 pravda stalin2.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Comrade Minitrue, for our new comrades who are linguistically challenged, especially where the mother tongue is used, it is customary to provide a summary or an excerpt in the common languages of the interwebs, either Arabic or the more commonly used English.

We now return to our program.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

FLOORWARD!

Apologies, esteemed commissar Ivan, I will make amends by a minor educational speech at the next re - education class:

For the uninitiated toilers amongst us, I showed a cover of the beloved "Pravda" of the motherland, translated in Oldspeak (= "English") as " Truth" and in Newspeak as "Goodthink" (or "Doublethink").

This "Pravda" newspaper contained the party approved truth, so no other newspapers were necessary. Just like our modern mainstream media: their version of reality is the Goodthink version. The version found on fascist websites like Breitbart, Frontpage, Truthrevolt, .... is of course Crimethink.

Now back to shoveling!

Minitrue wrote:
Now back to shoveling!
Hamel jiffy peoplescube.JPG

Captain Craptek wrote:
LevaP wrote:
shultz.JPG

- Diversity is Unity -

DNC and Dark Souls trilogy go hand to hand. You are guaranteed lots of diversity and butt whipping as well as being told what to do to become the light of the future. You are sacrificed for the greater good, and become fuel for the DNC.

LevaP wrote:
The attachment shultz.JPG is no longer available

- Diversity is Unity -
[/quote]

DNC and Dark Souls trilogy go hand to hand. You are guaranteed lots of diversity and butt whipping as well as being told what to do to become the light of the future. You are sacrificed for the greater good, and become fuel for the DNC.[/quote]
kagan clinton.JPG
Nuland.jpg

Comrade LevaP: have you finished your shovel-job? Can you link us to the final result?

Comrade Genosse: thank you for the interesting historic dissertation, as always. Do you think Merkel's Refugees will be able to goose - step in line for Triumph Des Willens II ? By the way: good luck surviving in Bavaria, I feel sorry for you guys down there.

Onwards comrades, to victory!

Minitrue wrote:Comrade LevaP: have you finished your shovel-job? Can you link us to the final result?
It's in French and though iCould link iT, you'd need rank higher than Red to see it..... back to your traffic duty, Comrade!

Minitrue wrote:... Comrade Genosse: ... Do you think Merkel's Refugees will be able to goose-step in line for Triumph Des Willens II [here]? By the way: good luck surviving in Bavaria ...
I peeked through my Projectional Futuroscope, with settings time = +40y, place = Krautlandia, issue = goose-stepping, focus = Kulturbereicherung (Orwell-2015-DE : Cultural enrichment), comment = yes, and got answers :

AFG.Dance_at_Gilgit.(600).jpg
2056 أوزة خطوة _(kafir-speak-1 : Stechschritt, kafir-speak-2 : goose-step)
في بافاريا _(kafir-speak-1 : in Bayern, kafir-speak-2 : in Bavaria)

comment-1 : no photo. photo haram. photo make unlearnt. photo device make — stone, dead.
comment-2 : horizon see قلعة نويشفانشتاين _(kafir-speak-1 : Neuschwanstein Schloß), remodel.

(Comrades interested in pre-2056 appearance of Neuschwanstein may wish to have a peek here)