Hillary Clinton's Rube Goldberg/Benghazi Flu update!

Rube Goldberg 3.png
Well, this is interesting!

The Russians and Iranians are explaining Hillary Clinton's Rube Goldberg/Benghazi Flu disappearance as actually being the result of Clinton being in a plane crash while on a secret mission to Iran.(!) So in other words, Clinton,while being flown into Iran, suffered from another stomach flu (read: boozing till she pukes), fell down and banged her head against the controls, suffered a concussion, but causing the plane to crash – giving her still yet another concussion.

The Iranian intelligence agents quoted in this report confirm that the C-12 Huron Clinton caused to crash is still in their possession, but will only admit that the plane was “forced to land because of technical problems” (read: Clinton's face is imprinted on the rudder stick).
Sadly, killed in the plane crash was a US Navy Seal member, indentified as Commander J. W. Price, a leader of a highly specialized American Special Forces unit that protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones. But as accomplished a man as he was, Price found himself helpless in the face of Clinton's drinking.

US media reports on Commander Price's death say it is being investigated as a possible suicide, because Price left a note saying, “If I don't get transferred from picking up after this sloppy drunk, I'm going to kill myself.”

Clinton is still missing however, though rumors have it she will available for comment only after she misses the Benghazi Congressional hearings on September 10th.

Read the story for yourself:
https://itdontmakesense.blogspot.com/20 ... ouser.html

Hillary says –
“For aches and pains after I fall down drunk? — I use Benghazigay!”

hilldrinking7-150x150.jpg
Benghazi Gay for cube.png

Image She needs to drink. Her job is so stressful.Do you have any idea how stressful it is to get four people killed because of sheer incompetence?