Hillary Dials 911

Image Hillary is FINE.

She was just overheated. It was 136 degrees Fahrenheit in New York City and people were dropping like flies all over. The hospitals are full of people who fainted in the New York desert on 9/11.

If you watch her feet, you can clearly see that she slipped on the banana peel that Trump threw down in front of her.

And why wouldn't she be able to lead the free world whilst being unconsious? Do comatose politicians have less rights? I sense a lot of "comaphobia" on the internet regarding this incident. Shame on all of you, by Lenin's beard!

Heroin hillary.jpg

Hillary Clinton, stepping into
the Karma Cafe

HILLARY DROPS LIKE A ROCK — FAINTS GETTING INTO VAN, LOSES SHOE!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-video-hillary-drops-faints-getting-van-ground-zero/

-- BUT SHE'S FEELING FINE!

Feeling fine.png

Walking Dead.jpg

Bleachbit and hammers and lying to Congress,

e-mails go missing while public still ponders

millions and millions for speeches with bling

these are a few of my favorite things…..

Comey and Loretta are still in my favors

Trumpsters and coal miners get hot tar and white feathers

Julian and Wikileaks are waiting to sing

These are not the worst of my terrible things….

I wanna jump, but I'm afraid I'll fall
I wanna holler, but da joint's too small
Young man rhythm's got a hold of me, too
I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu!

Want some lovin' babe and dat ain't all
I wanna kiss all my dough, but da stack's way too tall
Young man rhythm's got a hold of me, too
I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu!

Cough, cough, cough...

Everything's okey dokey, folks. Just a slight case of the pneumonia. Excuse me. Think I'll fall down now...
Plaster dis on yer car or else.

Weekend At Bernie's II, starring Hillary Clinton:

weekend at bernie video.jpg

Watch the video:

debate.jpg

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE GAGGED AND PUT IN THE GULAG IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

136 degrees Fahrenheit in New York City

That's not from Global Warming, that's from all of the hot air republicans like Donald Trump spew into the glorious city.

Evil Smiley wrote:It was 136 degrees Fahrenheit in New York City and people were dropping like flies all over.
I thought it was Fahrenheit 911. Or so I was told by an award-winning filmmaker.

Red Square wrote:
Evil Smiley wrote:It was [highlight=#ffff00]136[/highlight] degrees Fahrenheit in New York City and people were dropping like flies all over.
I thought it was Fahrenheit [highlight=#ffff00]911[/highlight]. Or so I was told by an award-winning filmmaker.
You may be thinking of Fahrenheit [highlight=#ffff00]451[/highlight]. Whatever, it was hot.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Square wrote:
Evil Smiley wrote:It was [highlight=#ffff00]136[/highlight] degrees Fahrenheit in New York City and people were dropping like flies all over.
I thought it was Fahrenheit [highlight=#ffff00]911[/highlight]. Or so I was told by an award-winning filmmaker.
You may be thinking of Fahrenheit [highlight=#ffff00]451[/highlight]. Whatever, it was hot.
However hot, it is all 360 degrees out of wack......

image.png

Great news! It is decided she has come down with pneumonia for last month or so, and as we see by this picture, she only coughs a little bit on this reckless girl who broke through her wonderful security. She is now "trooper" for stamina in rigorous schedule. She is "bhad ass" they say! Celebrations as she is Okee Dokee - A O K

She broke through Hillary's security ? Hmmm.

Let's just hope that little girl doesn't have a sudden " heart attack " ...

or accidentally " falls " onto some bullets ........

or is simply listed as " missing ".

Comrades,

Queen Hillary is fine...

We must never forget the power of Papa Obama
and the Collective to make miracles for the people!!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Off
I believe Hillary as the bad case of epilepsy. The blood clots in her brain have really done some damage. If there is no medical record about it, her campaign and media lied to the public about her transparency. I am no doctor, but the symptoms matches.

To be bluntly honest, screw her health as a reason to vote against her.

The policies she has supported and her track record of serial lies are why I will vote against her. If she wins and then becomes incapacitated by health problems...good for the Republic.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Square wrote:

You may be thinking of a different "award-winning filmmaker," Comrade Craptek. It's not the glorious Francois Truffaut (that showed us the most-equal post-print world of Next Tuesday) that Comrade Square is referencing, it's the obese corporeally-challenged director in the permanent ball cap who claims solidarity with the 99% despite living in a 30,000 sq. ft. mansion complex and having a net worth somewhere north of $150M.

-SK

Chief Designer wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Square wrote: I thought it was Fahrenheit [highlight=#ffff00]911[/highlight]. Or so I was told by an award-winning filmmaker.

You may be thinking of a different "award-winning filmmaker," Comrade Craptek. It's not the glorious Francois Truffaut (that showed us the most-equal post-print world of Next Tuesday) that Comrade Square is referencing, it's the obese corporeally-challenged director in the permanent ball cap who claims solidarity with the 99% despite living in a 30,000 sq. ft. mansion complex and having a net worth somewhere north of $150M.

-SK
John Candy is still making movies? I thought he was dead???? Well, I guess if [highlight=#f9f9f9]François Roland Truffaut can do it so can John Candy! Fair is fair.[/highlight]

Chief Designer wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Square wrote: I thought it was Fahrenheit [highlight=#ffff00]911[/highlight]. Or so I was told by an award-winning filmmaker.

-SK
Chief Designer S. Korolev - you have won the contest by pinning the tail on the donkey and have been declared an equal winner along with everybody else.

Indeed, the filmmaker I had in mind is Michael Moore, and I'm sure this intrepid truthteller is now working on a sequel to Fahrenheit 9/11, titled "The collapse of Hillary."

[img]/images/Fahrenheit_911_Hillary.jpg[/img]