Hillary 'Faints' - Suffers Concussion

Image Washington Post: "Philippe Reines, a State Department spokesman, said Clinton became dehydrated because of the virus and fainted, sustaining the concussion. He said she has been under the care of doctors."

Image For Prog eyes only:

Madam Hillary was seen at the recent annual beet harvest festival in a condition that can only be described as falling down drunk gleeful. As candid photos (below) clearly indicate, Comrade Hillary was boozing preparing for her upcoming interrogation visit with a committee investigating the Benghazi affair. This sacrificial act of self induced chemical Jiffy-Lobo™ should be an inspiration to all comrades and serve as a benchmark for future inquisitional efforts on the part of reactionary Rethuglikans.
Drunk Hillary 3.jpg

Self treatment is not the way to go...... plus it's sadly temporary in its effects.
Seek a professional, such as myself !

( I thoroughly rinse off my drill bits in the kitchen sink after EVERY session. )

NEXT !

Imagine the unmitigated GALL of Congress attempting an inquiry of our MTE during the two-week Festival of Marxmas at Theo's Rancho... FORWARD!

I can only hope that her condition does not evolve into lead poisoning. So many Party officials succumbed to that dread condition during the glory days of Stalin.

You have had enough when you get that blurry ...

Hillary1.jpg

She is always sprawled on the ground.... how do we know???

Everyone knows that alcohol kills viruses... at least, everyone in my neck of the collective knows it. Anybody got any spare brake fluid?

263189-secretary-of-cool-pictures-show-hillary-clinton-dancing-drinking-beer-.jpg

Another "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy™!"

Can't reach you via PM, Comrade Red, I dunno why. So, here it is!

For: Hillary "Faints" - Suffers Concussion:

Isn't there a remedy called Pertussin™? Yes! There is! It's supposed to reduce coughing.

I would like to suggest another remedy, Concussion™, under Obamacare, (could also be called Concussin} that suppresses not only coughing but, projectile vomiting for those who don't like Obamacare and have many cusswords to express this!

Just a suggestion. X!

Love,
Pamalinsky

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:She is always sprawled on the ground.... how do we know???

Well, dear Fraulein, I think "feint" is the proper word here. And, the proper activity. Hmmm?

Hillary 12.png
As the Benghazi hearings proceed, we will finally discover the REAL reason for Hillary's concussion.