Hillary reveals 'Big Nothing Burger'

Wearing a chef style tin foil hat and and speaking incoherently, former presidential candidate turned conspiracy theorist, Hillary Clinton, revealed this week her 2016 inspired "Big Nothing Burger".

hillary.jpg

The burger, glazed with Russian vodka and diced in organic vegetables grown personally in a community retirement garden, is said to be the "Biggest Nothing Burger" since the Clinton email scandal.

Contrary to the laws of reality and basic common sense, Secretary Clinton claims the "Biggest Nothing Burger" is calorie and carb free and is as harmless to the human body as her private server was to her recent campaign. Mrs. Clinton vigorously claims that any bodily injury, illness or otherwise negative reaction to the Biggest Nothing Burger should not be directed toward her but that all responsibility and outrage should be aimed at former FBI Director James Comey, the vast right-wing conspiracy, Wikileaks, the DNC and Russian spies.

While it was quite interesting watching Hillary spend some time “bustin” some rhymes with her homies providing the recipe for her nothing burger, the real entertainment would have been if she would have performed her interpretive Macedonian content farming clog dancing revue.

Has the Commissariat of Kalorama approved this nothingburger for consumption by schoolchildren (other than those attending Sidwell Friends)?

Macedonian content farmers celebrate their victory over D.C. data miners by dancing the famous "Mariovska Tresenica."

[img]/images/various_uploads/Macedonian_Content_Farmers.jpg[/img]

She's opening her own national hamburger chain. Hillary's Burger Bar. Home of the nothing burger.

But they serve a very good drink and you can buy jugs of frozen daiquiris at the drive thru.

Hillary complained about Macedonian content farmers who stole her election. But she forgot to mention the failure of her own data mining operation in D.C. (as highlighted in Mark Steyn's recent broadcast).

Here's a picture of the hard-working D.C. data miners after Hillary's commencement address.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Data_Miners.jpg[/img]

Bosnian sniper farm content, sneakily infused under the radar :

"The other side was using content that was just flat-out false, and delivering it in a very personalized way, both above the radar screen and below."

(e.g. Breitbart)

"And, look, I'm not a tech expert by any stretch of the imagination..."
(ibid.)
".. not a tech expert .."
Most equally korrekt, comrade Empress!

Just compare Herself's unprecedentedly nuanced "above the radar screen and below" phrasing.
"on the radar screen" & "below the radar" hacked-n-blabbermouthed into vapid gobbledygook.

Comrades! From a list of her 38 excuses for losing to HitlerTrump. I picked my favorites. True confession time Komrades, anyone here one of those 1000 Russian agents? My invitations must have gotten lost in the mail-again.

10. 1,000 Russian agents
"If you look at Facebook, the vast majority of the news items posted were fake. They were connected to, as we now know, the 1,000 Russian agents who were involved in delivering those messages," she said.

23. "Anti-American forces"
"I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost," she said. "Anti-American forces are going after our economy and they are going after our unity as a nation

26. Content farms in Macedonia
"You know, there's all these stories of guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites and I've seen them now and you sit there and it looks like a sort of low-level CNN operation," Hillary said, after decrying these Macedonia's "content farms."

36. The GRU
"You know, basically the group running this was the GRU which is the military intelligence arm of the Russian military and they have a very sophisticated cyber operation," complained Hillary, "in bed with WikiLeaks, in bed with Goosefer, in bed with DC Leaks."

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Comrades! From a list of her 38 excuses for losing to HitlerTrump. I picked my favorites. True confession time Komrades, anyone here one of those 1000 Russian agents? My invitations must have gotten lost in the mail-again.
36. The GRU"You know, basically the group running this was the GRU which is the military intelligence arm of the Russian military and they have a very sophisticated cyber operation," complained Hillary, "in bed with WikiLeaks, [highlight=#ffff00]in bed with Goosefer[/highlight], in bed with DC Leaks."
In bed also with covfefe?

The excuses sound familiar. Is she related to Captain Queeg?

steel_balls.jpg

Note: this photo has nothing to do with medieval British yarbles.