Hillary's Downfall

Hillary Clinton explodes at news of her imminent Downfall -- from inside her bunker!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/B6Lstkiexhc&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comrades,

Please forgive my absence as I have been working on “Hope and Change” these past couple of weeks. The “Hope” took about 20 minutes, but the “Change” took significantly much more time.

Commissar Pupovich,

I had hope that more comrades would declare their allegiance to Obama…Look and listen to the Obama for he is the only Hope you have…The MTE is done…DONE I say!!! She needs to drop out!!! Can you imagine the convention if she stays in and somehow wins it??? There will be riots and fighting in all the minority strong holds (all or most major US cities). It will be glorious!! Uh, I mean devastating to the party. We can't have that…The white guilt crowd will see what true racists most minorities are and will cross over.

I leave all of you with this video…This no doubt is a Hillary supporter (old black Lady) who crossed the line with the obvious Obama supporter!!! You go Sista!!!

I'm Sea-Bass and I approve this post!!

Obama/Richardson 08
You can't get more PC than that campaign!!!!

Clearly a comrade proficient in PeopleSpeak™, the only language where all vocal sounds are equal.

But Comrade Sea Bass, I fail to understand your comment in regard to my stance. I have ALWAYS been firmly behind Hope ;N Change. I was for Hope 'N Change before there was any Hope, and no sign of Change.

Red Square wrote:Hillary Clinton explodes at news of her imminent Downfall -- from inside her bunker!

Has Smersh found her burnt body yet?

And at what cost? The cost? Can we bear the consequences?

Poor Hillary. But history will vindicate her.

But Comrade Sea Bass, I fail to understand your comment in regard to my stance. I have ALWAYS been firmly behind Hope ;N Change. I was for Hope 'N Change before there was any Hope, and no sign of Change.

Commissar Pupovich,

I must apologize; I didn't mean to imply that you have not always been for Hope and Change. I know that at no time have you ever supported the MTE and any allegiance showed to this Non-person was done for the benefit of our beloved Obama.

Obama/Richardson 08

Red Square wrote:Hillary Clinton explodes at news of her imminent Downfall -- from inside her bunker!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/B6Lstkiexhc&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

/off

As a side issue that was an incredible movie. Even if the German Translation was not literal. /On

Now we see what a Real Leader is all about. Just dont take the little silver candies.......

Margaret wrote:Poor Hillary. But history will vindicate her.

Or at the least cardboardize her.

Sea-Bass wrote:
I must apologize; I didn't mean to imply that you have not always been for Hope and Change. I know that at no time have you ever supported the MTE and any allegiance showed to this Non-person was done for the benefit of our beloved Obama.

I appreciate that Comrade Sea Bass, You know how slanderous rumors can get spread and the consequences that can befall a comrade through no fault of their own.

Speaking of Nazis....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6LPB0JCuZY4&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

(off character)

"Downfall" is a masterpiece of cinema. I have it on DVD. Otto Gräz is spot on and so is the history.
100% factual.

But let us not count Die Führerin out just yet! Maybe a sequel can be done after Denver with the Fegelein scene, with Obama as Eva Braun's brother-in-law.

Remember...West Virginia turned JFK's primary fortunes around....and nobody, NOBODY has mentioned California and June 3rd. For the life of me, I can't understand that.

I have it on good authority that Hillary's team is developing super-weapons that will take her enemies completely by surprise and win the war.

Of course the Non-person will win West Virginia...Those racist trailer dwellers would never vote for Obama. I have family that lives in Western Maryland and there is a small town in West Virginia…Paw-Paw, West Virginia is the name….Full of adolescent baby makers that are all racist convenient store loitering cracker's who are just to damn ignorant to know a good thing when they see it. In fact, the only way to make them realize that Obama is what they truly need, one would have to rub coal all over the body and have what would appear to be a Kool Aid ring around the mouth, but on closer inspection it would be a chewing tobacco stained ring from licking in a circular motion from seeing ones 8 year old niece playing out in the dirt. Yes, I said it because it needs to be said.

Obama/Richardson 08

But is it true no progressive has won the White House without winning W Virginia? Lenin help us!

Become Obama!!!!!

See what it feels like to have people faint at your mere presence! Feel what it's like to be an elitist!!! Put this mask on and you will have instant celebrity status!!!

Pack of 4 Obama masks for 4.99!!! Order Now!!!

Become the future leader of the free world in just a matter of seconds!!!

Image Become the future leader of the free world in just a matter of seconds!!!

Premier Betty wrote:Speaking of Nazis....

Thank you Premier! I can not believe I am just now seeing this! I am so grateful that you have exposed Donald Duck's Thought Crime™ for all to see and be warned of.

Comrade Sea Bass.... do I detect some Big Earism in your post?

Off/

I have tears rolling down my cheeks in laughter. That was hilarious. The subtitles were absolutely hilarious.

Not everyone has given up on Hillary in support for Obama....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UUbT078Ezv0&h ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I love that!!!!

America can make the right choise!

Yes... Choise is good!

I just watched that vid that Betty posted. Must make the Empress proud that she can still count on the illiterate vote...for she is the proper "choise."