Hillary's Facelift

hillary-facelift.jpg

Behold all, the new marvelous face of Hillary Rodham Clinton - our nation's next leader. After years of unfortunate blood clots, unavoidable pratfalls, pirouettes and drunken stumbles her face was looking worse for wear.

No fear comrades, she has now been given a nearly total face transplant and sports a new look.We are sure that you will be pleased.

Please familiarize yourselves with her new range of facial expressions as it may take some time to get used to reading them.

Ha! So THAT'S where she was during the 3 a.m. call regarding Bengazi!

Pre Bengazi: She looked like a hag. (That won't do) Need to "go to other countries because I'm so needed there."

After Bengazi: She looks so maaaarvelous! So "refreshed!"

That's all it takes to win the pop culture vote these days, Comrades.

Facelift your way to success! That's the American way! (no character needed or allowed)

Hey MLK! Stop rolling over and deal with it!

Just a few more "headaches" and she will be ready!
Hillary-16.jpg
Bend over, again, Amerika!

Evil Smiley wrote:Image Behold all, the new marvelous face of Hillary Rodham Clinton - our nation's next leader. After years of unfortunate blood clots, unavoidable pratfalls, pirouettes and drunken stumbles her face was looking worse for wear.

No fear comrades, she has now been given a nearly total face transplant and sports a new look.We are sure that you will be pleased....

Regarding Hillary's Facelift: "What Makeup Does the Difference?"®

Obviously, this will lead to a new, Registered line of cosmetics marketable to all Progressively Pulchritudinous Pinup Protégés.

--Ministr of Truth and Expert Consultant on "How to Makeup"®

WOOHOO! Hillary's a hottie now, I'll bet Bill might even do her (in a blue-ball closing time pinch) .If he won't, I will. Or even if he will, I will too! If Huma doesn't mind.

Comrades, please! We all know that Dear Leader B. Hussain Obama will issue a decree voiding the 22nd Amendment. Therefore, allowing Dear Leader to run for a third term. Our Many Tittied Empress does not stand a chance!
Last edited by Zampolit Blokhayev on 6/25/2013, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Has not learn to type using opposable thumbs.

ALL ABOUT HILLARY

"Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy election."

But her face isn't bumpy anymore.

Comrade Hillary strap wrenches herself in for the election ride.

hillary girdle 2.jpg