Hillary's private e-mail released

[img]/images/Hillary_Email_Nigeria_Released.jpg[/img]

Here Is the State Department's First 'Official' Release of a Hillary Clinton Email

The Obama Administration has released the header of the first e-mail from the MTE's private account. The cyber-cryptology department in the People's Ministry of Smart Comrades with Really Cool Electronic Stuff has analyzed the data, and though heavily redacted, has recovered the redacted text to the Secretary of State...

"Prince Mgwana Kikbouti, a member of a royal family, requests assistance in transferring millions of dollars of excess money out of Nigeria and promises to pay the Clinton Foundation 30% of the transferred funds for your help. This message is an “urgent, private” nature requiring bank transfer data, and to verify your Social Security Account Number..."
The People's investigation indicates that though still waiting for the transfer of funds, the Clinton Foundation is reported to have made it work once, and is planning to deposit this money in "cattle futures..."

That "reset" button would sure come in handy right about now...

I am happy that Komrade Madame Sekretary has been kontakted by the prince. She kan really use the money, being the wife of a poor first black prezident Arkansas share kropper, it's tough to eek out a living on tens of millions of dollars a year.

I have been told by an unnamed source (since shot) that many of the famous "Nigerian" messages actually originated from the clintonemail.com server.

We all know that this is just another Republican dirty trick. The lack of evidence that these Republicans have pulled off another one on the public and once again blame Democrats, is proof of their complicity, depriving Hilary valuable time to undermine other candidates.

Comrades, what if we really don't have a good Democrat candidate. Perhaps, dear leader could and should use his pen and cell phone to provide a service to the nation at large and write an executive memo doing away with the Twenty-Second Amendment and not leave office nor run for re-election. After eight years of splendid achievements, why waste them on a Republican candidate since the Democrats have failed to provide leadership to continue the work to transform the nation.

Remember, it was the MTE who taught us that "It Takes A Village..."

President Obama instructed the White House camera crew in getting ready to address the nation from the Oval Office regarding communications to and from Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State:

"When you've zoomed-in to a tight shot, cue me so I'll know when I can explain that it was from news reports that I learned Hillary was using a Tin-Can-Telephone."

But then that befuddled White House Press Spokesman, Josh Ernest, destroyed the effectiveness of President Obama's tight-shot announcement.

Apparently, what really happened was that when Hillary took office as Secretary of State, Obama told her, "If you like your tin-can-telephone system, you can keep it, but don't string me along."

--KOOK

Hey, Comrade Ivan!

I got three of those Nigerian requests just last week! Just like you said, I was asked to not tell anyone about this in addition to giving them my SS#, by banking info and I would be given millions of "excess" money.

My only question here is, "What the hell is "excess" money? That one weird question is the only reason I didn't do it. Hey, I know when I'm being played!

“I opted for convenience to use my personal dagger, which was allowed by the State of ISIS, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal beheadings instead of two,” a self-assured ISIS genocidal nutcase told more than 200 reporters crowded into a U.N. corridor.

“Looking back, it would've been better if I'd simply used my ISIS issued dagger and carried a second one.”

Dagger.jpg

Hindsight is 20/20 (correctable through the lens of the Current Truth ™)

You know stuff like this will begin to appear soon!

(So you see Ivan I knew all along that you hadn't injured yourself removing a tractor transmission!!!)

hillary-email-to-me.jpg
ivan-n-hillary-email.jpg

Spring Break 2015! WOOOHOOOOO!
Yep, hooking up with the winner of the wet cankle contest...