Historical Cube Sightings

Metaphysical Cube

The Dali Cube

Agenda 21 Cube

Prehistoric Cube

Monolithic Cube

Knowledge of the Cube's dominance and prevalence throughout history has been suppressed by Fox News, Christians and the evil Koch brothers. It is high time the truth was revealed.

I have been in possession of this image for several weeks.

I loath myself for even storing it on my hard drive.

And now I start down the path of betrayal and incrimination!

Could this be a young Oleg?

Could this in fact be the conception of The People's Cube
™?

trashy-women.jpg

We hold these cubes to be self-evident...

Vladimir Putin's mistress, Alina Kabaeva, won the gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympics by obtaining a perfect score during The People's Cubeportion of her performance in the individual all-around for rhythmic gymnastics. (Hoop 26.800, People's Cube 30.000, Clubs 27.150, Ribbon 27.100)

olympics1.jpg

...another angle.

olympics2.jpg

The People's Cube™ was replaced by The People's Ball™ after a career ending forearm injury.

olympics3.jpg

The People's Ball™ is still in use to this day.

olympics4.jpg

olympics5.jpg

Red october.jpg
"Reshpond with a Shingle Shquare, the red one..."

Separated at birth?

BORG Queen angered by sight of The Peoples Cube?
OR
OBORG Queen angered by sight of The Peoples Cube?
OR
FLOTUS angered by sight of The Peoples Cube?
OR
Michelle Obama angered by sight of The Peoples Cube?

--KOOK

Uncovered: Marine archaeologist Frank Goddio shows a stone slab and mysterious embedded Cube found in the sunken city of Heracleion.

stone cube.jpg

Miss Putout, as usual you are revealing more about this subject than common comrades could possibly know or understand. You are quite the little instructor.

instructior putout 2.jpg

Millions make pilgrimage each year to the "Cube" for worship, throwing their designer clothes and jewelry at it while denouncing capitalism.

cube worship.jpg

cube haji.jpg

Wow! I wish I had time to visit with the teaming throng...Looks like a blast!

Celebrities have taken to wearing a cube attached to a delicate chain around their necks to enhance their cleavage, lovingly coined "The Boobra Cube" after its namesake Boobra Streisand.

boobra cube.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:Vladimir Putin's mistress, Alina Kabaeva, won the gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympics by obtaining a perfect score during The People's Cubeportion of her performance in the individual all-around for rhythmic gymnastics. (Hoop 26.800, People's Cube 30.000, Clubs 27.150, Ribbon 27.100)

The People's Cube™ was replaced by The People's Ball™ after a career ending forearm injury:

Comrade PutOUT -- My Comrade PutIN suggested The Peoples Balls are MUCH more likely to cause me more problems than The Peoples Cube, so he insists that I use The Peoples Tube instead:

--PutIN's Mistress

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Miss Putout, as usual you are revealing more about this subject than common comrades could possibly know or understand. You are quite the little instructor.

choke-a-chicken.jpg

There was a time when The People's Cube™ was 'worth its weight in gold!'

Even monkeys possessed Cubes™.

Evil men would capture these monkeys and take their Cubes™.

This photo was snapped just before the situation turned very ugly!

ThePeoplesComrade - spanked by a monkey!

And to think that I once considered you a possible husband for one of my daughters!?

I am very drunk sad...

TPC-gets-his-ass-kicked.jpg

[img]/images/Borg_Obama_Cube.jpg[/img]

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Miss Putout, as usual you are revealing more about this subject than common comrades could possibly know or understand. You are quite the little instructor.

instructior putout 2.jpg

Millions make pilgrimage each year to the "Cube" for worship, throwing their designer clothes and jewelry at it while denouncing capitalism.

cube worship.jpg

cube haji.jpg

It is called "Al Ku'ubah" by the Muslims, Comrade, who are required to solve it at least once in their lifetime

Glorious contributions all, exept the ones that are a bit suspect. Please begin filling ouit the paperwork for an additional ration of cube steak as a reward for your equal efforts. And remember comrades, if you boogie, do the cube snake boogie.

The Prophet Muhammad receiving The People's Cube from the angel Gabriel.

[album]Image[/album]

unfortunately-michelangelo.jpg

Unfortunately, Michelangelo created...Progressives.

after-image.jpg

God created the Progressive after his own image.

Capt. Commie wrote:The Prophet Muhammad receiving The People's Cube from the angel Gabriel.

Capt. Commie,

For your own safety I have taken the liberty of eliminating an offensive portion of this image.

mohammad2 8935 copy 2.jpg

Thank you Captain Craptek. What was I thinking?! It was not my intent to offend our mooslim comrades.

I recall my prog-formative years, we would drag main 'till the wee hours planning the revolution and power to the people.

cruise main 2.jpg

I just discovered this People's Cube commercial made by some college kid in 2009 and posted to YouTube without my knowledge. Show yourself, comrade!

When can we see the new "Cube Nuts" in store #86?
tumblr_l02lxqgWlv1qbwlsdo1_500.jpg
art.aa.obama.limo.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:
The attachment Saddam.jpg is no longer available
Comrade Tovarichi, you are getting a lot of good mileage out of that little red square. Waste not want not is an adage I live by as well. I think we should share and have it in common. Let's call it "The Affordable Cube Act".

cube with white.jpg

So long as it is paid for by millionaires and billionaires, and I can check it's status on my Obamaphone, call it whatever ferments your beets!
Cheers!

Here's a png version I made about the same size.

Cube png 52.png

Captain Craptek - You were all over that cube my furry friend!

all-over-it.jpg

cube.png

Comrade Putout, you didn't leave any white space around the cube, losing its proletariat charm.

RED CUBEONITE - the ultimate natural weakness of all kapitalist kulaks.

CUBEONITE.gif

Kim.jpg

"We can make them cheaper, faster, provide supply repair services with spare parts and exclusive tax benefits to Store #86, so I think we can do business..."

“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." (losers, that is)

Your pal, Abraham Lincoln

Translation: Four score really means "four square" as in The Cube.

Abe Lincoln for Cube.jpg
[/color]

Tovarichi wrote:Long, long ago
In a galaxy far, far away...

Comrade Tovarichi,

Is this a snifter of something, or a yellow warning flasher?

22204-Vader cube 2.jpg

....and it came to pass that the Peoples Director came down from upon the red mountain and gave unto the unwashed masses the CURRENT TRUTH.

1363901110_4652_moses.jpg

Woe Be Unto Thee
Nonbelievers

Copy of ronald-reagan.jpg