Holder Redistributes, Absolves White Race - Resigns

Redistribution.jpg

Dear Leader and his faithful attorney companion Eric Holder, fought a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the Progressive way! Yes, comrades, the white man's government has misused Native American tribal lands for the last time. Finally, redistribution in the form of $2.16 billion dollars will be issued to 80 American Indian tribes ASAP!

Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday in a statement; "It will provide important resources to the Navajo Nation. And it fairly and honorably resolves a legal conflict over the accounting and management of tribal resources."

The Obama administration has focused on ending American Indian lawsuits that have dragged on for many years, forking over $2.61 billion to 80 tribes in negotiated settlements, including $380 million to Oklahoma's Osage Tribe and a $1 billion settlement with 41 other tribes.
But wait, there's more! Not only did the white man's government mismanage tribal lands, other white men fouled their pristine reservations with radioactive waste!

The Navajo Nation has its best chance yet to address what has been a source of heartache for families. The federal government announced Thursday that it reached a $5.15 billion settlement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. for the cleanup of thousands of long-contaminated sites nationwide. About $1 billion will go to the 50 sites on the country's largest American Indian reservation.

"The mess that's on the Navajo Nation in terms of abandoned uranium mines should never have been put there, and all of us have been waiting for this day to start to make a big dent in the cleanup," said Jared Blumenfeld, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's regional administrator in San Francisco.
Best of all, future government contracts for cleanup are now secure. Yes, there's more work to be done! As David Taylor, an attorney with the Navajo Nation Department of Justice puts it:

"The path before us is still monumental. We've got a good start now, and I hope we can build on that."
Settlement-at -last.jpg

Captain Craptek, you have been disrespectful to Eric Holder!

Why did you remove him from your latest image?

I hope for your sake he does not bring the full force and fury of the Department of Justice down upon your tiny, hairy, lame, (but cute) ass!

In closing let me say, sir, "I served with Eric Holder. I know Eric Holder. Eric Holder is a friend of mine. Captain Craptek, You're. No. Eric. Holder! "
do-not-photoshop-me-out-craptek.jpg

Well now, isn't that "mighty white" of him. How generous.

Comrade Putout put Mochelle's feet in her mouth when she wrote:.
Captain Craptek, you have been disrespectful to Eric Holder!

Why did you remove him from your latest image?

I hope for your sake he does not bring the full force and fury of the Department of Justice down upon your tiny, hairy, lame, (but cute) ass!

In closing let me say, sir, "I served with Eric Holder. I know Eric Holder. Eric Holder is a friend of mine. Captain Craptek, You're. No. Eric. Holder! "
do-not-photoshop-me-out-craptek.jpg

Madam,

I saw you spying on us from the doorway! Also, I'm fairly sure Comrade Holder doesn't wear flats! (at least to the best of my knowledge) Therefore, I submit it is YOU who have tampered with my photo evidence! And further, you have absconded with Lady Mochelle's one-of-a-kind body! (a remarkable feat, granted) Nevertheless, I will submit a full report regarding this incident later this evening. Prepare yourself for the usual punishment if my accusation proves true. (around 9-ish as always)

CC (The Enforcer)