Honoring Helen Thomas

Detroit, the land of milk and honey, is honoring Helen with a statue (Muslim community). This is quite touching and meaningful.
helen statue.jpg
The collective loves statues of our hero leaders. I hope we see much more of this.
red-devil-big-774653.jpg
This Population Control and Hunger Management activist has yet to be honored.
jeffreydahmermugshot.jpg

Hell... Hellen looks most life like although I don't know why they put her in that suite.. grey just isn't her color.

Is Helen Thomas a man? I mean, if she is -- or was -- I'm totally cool with that. A little disclosure would be nice, though.

pssst, Chairman Punchenko... no one knows for sure... but we're not to inquire! sssssshh

Memorial statue brainstorming. Something with this theme on Afghanistan would be nice in DC.
soldiers.jpeg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:pssst, Chairman Punchenko... no one knows for sure... but we're not to inquire! sssssshh
I can inquire. I'm morally superior and am a firm supporter of Israel (so long as Steven Spielberg keeps sending checks and when Likud is out of power.)

Helen Thomas is a nasty, nasty vile woman who said nasty, vile things that I don't support when in the company of certain power players within the Democratic Party and, and she is just nasty, nasty vile and, and when I'm in Berekley, on the other hand, she is just, just right on and Rachel Corrie! Yes, Rachel Corrie, and pancakes, and what a shame! What a crying shame! Is what I'm saying going well with the focus group? Where are the dials at? Am I scoring OK?

Comrade Nancy, if I might say, your facing has the appearance of having run into the backside of Barney the Frank (this is meant as a compliment, of course).

Comrades, In my small part of the collective we all got together and came up with a different way to honor Helen Thomas.....

~
ht 1.jpg