How many different logos will the Clinton campaign have?

Hillary has hers:
logo-med.png

And Bill has his:
bills-new-t-shirt.jpg

logo-bill-1.png

new-1.gif

"Driving a wedge even further between Americans."

That logo makes me want to go right and play Pong.

Comrade Putout, perhaps she could use the renowned sign interpreter and part time schizophrenic Thamsang Jamtijie during videos to further establish her message. It was a sterling success during the Mandella wake and from what I understand he is available.

If we examine the two elements of this logo, we will find Hillary's true message:

Hillary Hospital Right.jpg

In case of emergency, turn to the right.

Are you sure these are not nautical flags?

Konservative_Punk wrote:If we examine the two elements of this logo, we will find Hillary's true message:

Let the record reflect that I said this before Rush said the same at the end of hour 2.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:If we examine the two elements of this logo, we will find Hillary's true message:

Let the record reflect that I said this before Rush said the same at the end of hour 2.
You also said it before James Taranto published (at 3:00pm today) his very worthy WSJ column on the same subject, titled Hospital Next Right.

In fact, Komrade Punk, I thought your idea could make a nice graphic to post on Facebook and Twitter, so I made it. I hope you don't mind the redistribution of equal ideas among the kollektive.

[img]/images/Hillary_Logo_Turn_Right.png[/img]

And I also did the same with Comrade Putout's pics, so it's easier to make them viral on social media. Marx forgive me my transgressions...

[img]/images/Hillary_Logo_Bill_Logo.jpg[/img]

bs-detector-1.gif

[highlight=#ffff00]Thank you Red Square for the mash-up of my images![/highlight]

This new logo praises the Party, the current glorious Leader and our future Glorious Leader!

D-OH!_corrected_OD_small.jpg

Red Square wrote:In fact, Komrade Punk, I thought your idea could make a nice graphic to post on Facebook and Twitter, so I made it. I hope you don't mind the redistribution of equal ideas among the kollektive.
[highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]Mind? It is my great honor Red Square. I am always pleased to be able to contribute to the collective. I have commonly, and will continue to redistribute your contributions to the unwashed masses as well. It is fine work comrade, and should be prominently featured to ensure that we are all of one mind. And furthermore, I hereby give license to all, from this day forward, to use and redistribute any and all of my contributions for the sake of The Party and the many varied interest groups it purportedly serves.
[/highlight]

My skills are poor, but our Glorious Future Leader's symbol has so many possibilities, I thought I should contribute for the collective good.

Hillary_Logo_Bohica.png

To: The gang

Subj: Central theme of my campaign

Okay gang, this is what's what in my campaign. The logo and the message of my campaign are absolutely meaningless. The media will take any ball I hand off to them and run with it. I want to watch them fawn over me and sing my praises for no good reason whatsoever. And the Democrat party will vote for me even if I turned out to be an axe murderer anyway. I CAN SAY AND DO ANYTHING IN MY CAMPAIGN and the entire democratic party will still vote for me. I could do nothing but sing dirty ditties everywhere I go and they'd vote for me. I could dress up in a clown suit for the whole campaign and it wouldn't matter.

I'm running the first campaign that has no meaning or message other than the democrats don't need meaning or message to vote for a candidate with D after their name. To see them all jump for no good reason at all is power.

There is no rhyme or reason for anything in my campaign. It's all about YOU, hahahahaha!!! So jump.

I don't need meaning or message and my campaign is proof.

Deceptacon.jpg
Like Obama, Hillary is a transformer ... “more than meets the eye.”A Deceptacon.MARVEL Comics: The Decepticons are a malevolent race of robot warriors, brutal and merciless. The Decepticons are driven by a single undeviating goal: total domination of the universe.

[img]/images/Hillary_Preparation_H_Logo.jpg[/img]

Hydrogen-Monoxide.jpg
Hydrogen Monoxide (HO): Is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly less dense than air. It is toxic to humans when encountered in concentrations at the polls, although it is also produced in Benghazi and in videos in low quantities. HO is a political ideology that displaces liberties with toxic promises. In the atmosphere, it is spatially variable and short lived, having a role in the formation of ground-level liberalism.

No that we have the Logo established, What shall the first Campaign Posters display?

How about we steal redistribute our Dear commisarka Hillary's words from Benghazi for her campaign slogan:

Hillary 2016: What difference does it make?

The magnificently talented and all-around awesome [color=#C0392B]Armenian Radio.[/color] wrote:Now that we have the Logo established, What shall the first Campaign Posters display?
Who gave you this award Armenian Radio.?

armenian-radio.-receives-award.jpg

thank-you-very-much.png

Who is Comrade Vielen Dank?!

Comrade Putout, Vielen Dank is what I say to the Kellnerinnen that distribute my wodka und beir rations.

HI.jpg
Highly Improbable you'll swallow another pack of lies.

Just spoke to President Clinton and he insists the above image of his campaign slogan was photoshopped. Very funny, he says. Here is the original:

bill.jpg

It's always up with Bill!

It's never too early to start thinking about 2020, when Hillderly will turn 73:

Hillary 2020.jpg

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Hillary_Preparation_H_Logo.jpg[/img]
Comrade Red,

Since you posted this Preparation-H thing, I suspect you know that models and celebrities use this all the time to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, to no avail. Using it at the last minute (or any minute) for a photo shoot, or any other time your mug will be on display, is an act of desperation.

For all intents and purposes, except for anal [highlight=#ffff00]rectumification[/highlight], It just doesn't work.

Edit: Had to fix some spelling.

While forcing the young skulls full of mush proles in my household to watch old Great War propaganda films, I stumbled onto the true origin of Hillary's 2016 campaign logo:

Hillary SS Waffen.jpg

HEIL HILLARY!

Finally the coded message behind Hillary's logo has been uncovered: