How Politicians Think

This is a snip of a piece from Rush Limbaugh's site about an interview that was on CNBC with Sam Zell. In case you are not familiar with Zell, he is a real estate investor (Chairman of Equity Group Investments, L.L.C.) and current owner of Tribune Media (LA Times & Chicago Tribune - I guess they can't all be gems.) He was talking here about the passage of ObamaCare last year:

Sam Zell wrote: I went to Congress lobbying last year for the real estate industry three weeks before the passage of the health care bill. I asked the simple question to the first guy I met, and I said: "What about the 11th year? You guys have constructed this health care bill with six years of costs and ten years of revenue. What about the 11th year?" and the guy looked at me and said, "I'm 80." I rest my case. You know, that's... that's... You wanna get scared.

The point I am making here is not about ObamaCare which we all know is a POS. What is astounding is the attitude of this so-called "representative" of the people. Zell is saying to him the program is basically going to fall apart starting in year 11 (you can only supply 6 years of service for 10 years of taxes ONCE) and the a**hole replies "I'm 80" - in other words, "Who gives a sh*t????"

Isn't that disgusting? Don't you want to go and find this clown and yell at him at the top of your lungs? "I'm 80"????? That's his f**king answer? He's supposed to be representing US (or at least his miserable district) and he's basically just told the suckers who voted for him that he really doesn't care what the hell happens to them in the long term as long as he gets his 15 minutes of ego masturbation now (not to mention his salary and stinking perks.)

And I don't think this is a solitary case. Social security is going broke (that "trust fund" was basically in the hands of the untrustworthy), Medicare is hot on its heels and these bastards just finished flushing 787 billion dollars that they borrowed down the toilet the past two years (the Stimu-less.) It sounds to me like the whole bunch of these assclowns basically are sitting around and shrugging their shoulders saying "WTF, I'm 80."

This probably ISN'T news to most of us here. But, if you know any saps that STILL think the government is being run for OUR benefit, consider this a tool that will possibly disabuse them of that notion.

Here is the CNBC interview segment, the quote above can be heard starting after 1 minute in or so:
https://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232/?video=3000008420&play=1

Here is Rush's discussion of it for those who'd rather:
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_030311/content/01125109.guest.html

Opiate of the People wrote:Image
This is a snip of a piece from Rush Limbaugh's site . . . . .
I am sorry... well, I do not mean I am "sorry", I am meaning sorry about... and the about is the sorriness of questioning you. I was struck (well, not struck literally ... but stunned, like shocked struck) and amazed at what you said. Limbaugh????!!! What were you doing at the Limbaugh site, might I inquire??!!! This has made my mind melt! I must rest and have a wee sip of vodka to recover!

How Politicians Think

??????

LIES
- LIES - CAPITALIST RUNNING DOG PROPAGANDA!

Comrades,
How politicians think is the very essence of our success. Politicians think short term, usually long enough to get themselves re-elected. Combine that with the desire to become full time, lifetime career politicians and you have the perfect party tools.

We on the other hand have always thought long term. We have waited and worked patiently for decades to achieve our goals. Want proof? I will refer you to item 15 (Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963):

"15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States."

That's only one of the 45 goals. There are more at the link. 1963? 2011? Have we patience or what?

Politicians don't think. They receive instructions from Laika.

Isn't that disgusting? Don't you want to go and find this clown and yell at him at the top of your lungs? "I'm 80"????? That's his f**king answer?

Yelling at this asshat would be the least I'd want to do. I'd opt to keep this irresponsible fool alive long enough to allow him the distinct privilege of participating in some ObamaCare™ end of life counseling, and then leave him to die in some cheap, fly-infested, non-air conditioned hospital room—the same as he doesn't give a $h¡T about for the rest of us.

Grigori E.R. wrote:
"15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States."

Mission Accomplished, Comrades!!!!

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Isn't that disgusting? Don't you want to go and find this clown and yell at him at the top of your lungs? "I'm 80"????? That's his f**king answer?

Yelling at this asshat would be the least I'd want to do. I'd opt to keep this irresponsible fool alive long enough to allow him the distinct privilege of participating in some ObamaCare™ end of life counseling, and then leave him to die in some cheap, fly-infested, non-air conditioned hospital room—the same as he doesn't give a $h¡T about for the rest of us.

I originally had something other than "yelling" there but changed it so as to preclude the possibility of Comrade Red Square being called before the Civility Police or worse, interviewed on MSNBC.

However, I shouldn't have bothered to change it - all I needed to do was write that I was supporting the Wisconsin pro-Union protestors and I could've written any kind of incitement to violence I wanted there without fear of retribution.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:....I was struck (well, not struck literally ... but stunned, like shocked struck) and amazed at what you said. Limbaugh????!!! What were you doing at the Limbaugh site, might I inquire??!!! This has made my mind melt! I must rest and have a wee sip of vodka to recover!

Fraulein, you must be seeing things. I distinctly said "I was doing the Limbo" at a Anti-Walker rally in Madison with some union paid goons picketers.

Hey, that kind of bulls**t works for Obama.....

Comrades,

Thinking may be a marginal activity, the main impetus is "Mob Mentality".

Tooorisky, perhaps some FDA-mandated warning labels are in order.

a10.jpg

"[highlight=#ffff99]Tooorisky, perhaps some FDA-mandated warning labels are in order.[/highlight]"

I agree Comrade Opiate. Maybe this?

brain_warning_02.gif
and as always Comrades, please dispose of your toxic waste in Party Approved, Union Built Containers:

brain_toxic_waste.jpg