How President Obama Will Save America in Just Two Years

POLL: Will Obama Save America in Two Years?

You may select 1 option

Little Sally knows more than we do. She is an inspiration to us all. She believes in our Dear Leader. We need to be more like little Sally. Sally know that President Obama will fix America. All it will take is two years. Just two years. So be patient. Everything will be fixed in two years.

We just need to be patient. Give it a chance. It is a two year plan.
In two years everything will be good. Just wait two years.
In two years there will be four million jobs.
In two years there will be free health care.
In two years businesses and rich people will pay more taxes and they will hire more people, too.
In two years there will be peace with the Muslims.
In two years the planet will be cooled.

The above artwork was inspired by the following New York Times article:

Click here

So wait... sally says 2 years? 2 years? She is way smarter then my 2 farm fresh eggs.... there not sure about #1 being #2...

But there is always Hope™!

Comrade Red Rooster,

Your videos remind of that commercial for Cert's mints. They're Two, Two, Two mints in one.

Comrade Leninka,

Such bourgeois decadence is not as satisfying as Biscuit and Gravy mints, have you seen them? Oh, never mind, The Woompa Loompa's were asking, seems they like truck stop food yet insist that we make vegan burgers for the guests. Go figure... They also find fancy this Double 2 tune, but I question there tastes and why...

Ah, little Sally. Finally someone with the maturity and vision to fully appreciate comrade Obama's genius.

“Art is like morality. Both begin by drawing the line somewhere.”

Yes, just two years and we'll all be as happy as Our Many Titted Empress in shit.

But that's only the start. After two years there will no death or disease, and Theocritus won't hide his AmEx card from me. I'll have an unlimited charge account at Nieman's and I'll be the president of Dolce and Gabanna. In two years we'll start the 1000 Year Reign of dear Barry.

I can hardly wait!

Dear Bruno,

These are glorious times upon us.

Did you see Paris's latest appearance in court? You would have loved it. She told the judge that he was her newest BFF (Best Friend Forever). She gave him a little wave on the way to the witness chair.

I love Paris. She is the anti-FemiNazi messiah. Bruno, we do have a brighter future, as long as Paris is on the planet.

Leninka, I'm afraid that Bruno and Paris have had a cat fight. Paris was over at the Rancho and we were watching <i>South Park</i> when they were so mean to dear Paris. When Mr. Slave and Paris had the Whore Off Bruno kept rooting for Mr. Slave, and so Paris bitch-slapped him.

He cried for a week.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Ah, little Sally. Finally someone with the maturity and vision to fully appreciate comrade Obama's genius.

“Art is like morality. Both begin by drawing the line somewhere.”

Oh, Comrade Whoopie,

We have so much to look forward to. Listen to the children. They know. Comrade O will make sure that she has plenty of crayons to paint all of the pictures of him she wishes.

Comrade Theocritus,

Bruno certainly deserved that slap. I do hope however, that they made up in spite of Bruno smarting for a week. I mean, Paris is a valuable friend to all of us, and I have considered her my BFF ever since she appeared on the horizon. That devil Gloria Steinem crawled into her hole and got herself married to a prog husband, and I can't help but believe that Paris had the power to make this happen.