How to play Pull-a-Smollett: the game of social engineering

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pull_a_Smollett_2.jpg[/img]

At the risk of losing the punch line in the translation, let me start with a Russian joke:

"We're sorry, but you're no longer welcome in our house."
"Why is that?"
"The last time you visited, one of our spoons went missing."
"What nonsense, why would I steal your silverware?"
"We're not saying you did, we found it a day later, but the resentment still remains."
While the stain on this poor fellow's reputation was accidental, we are now finding that such stains can be engineered, especially if the media is on your side. Consider the Trump-Russia collusion scenario. None of the claims against Trump have proven to be true, but "the resentment remains."

All of the examples of hate and violence by Trump supporters have also proven to be hoaxes, and yet the response usually is, "even if this one's a hoax, you can't deny that Trump has created an atmosphere of resentment, and so many hate crimes in the news can't all be hoaxes."

This is a projection. Simple reverse engineering suggests that by trying to plant resentment against Trump with endless unproven tales, the Democrats have legitimized hoaxes and thus created an atmosphere in which the jussie smolletts of this world are getting inspired to conjure their own little tales of deceit in order to stain and damage "Trump's America." They've also legitimized sociopathy, empowering scores of self-identified victims and poor-me manipulators to satisfy their pathological craving for sympathy.

What these hoax enthusiasts tend to forget is that such high-end political technologies require skill and calculation, while their own low-end intellect will likely cause them to get caught. Their opponents will gloat and say, "If Trump's America is so violent and hateful, why do the Democrats need hoaxes in order to prove it?"

To the Democrat leaders these amateurs are what suicide bombers are to the leaders of ISIS: disposable human material and acceptable losses in a war for power. Smollett's life may now be in pieces, but he has left a lasting resentful stain in the public square, having earned gratitude from 72 progressive self-identified virgins.

Smollett's name will now be forever tied to all the past, present, and future political hoaxes, immortalized in the Party-approved Pull-a-Smollett game, in which young and old progressives compete in who can better stain reputations, divide people, and generate resentment at the cost of their own lives and careers.

Have you pulled a Smollett lately? If so, tell us your story. It may be added as another game card to our stack.

In the meantime, here's a list of previous winners and their inspirational stories, courtesy of The Daily Caller.

A LIST OF HOAX 'HATE CRIMES' IN THE TRUMP ERA

• Anti-Muslim Hate Crime In Michigan Turns Out To Be A Hoax (Nov. 2016)
  • Bisexual Student Fakes Trump-Inspired Hate Crime (Nov. 2016)
  • Gas Station Racism Goes Viral - Then Police Debunk It (Nov. 2016)
  • White Men Rob Muslim Woman Of Her Hijab And Wallet - Except It Never Happened (Nov. 2016)
  • Church Organist Vandalizes Own Church (Nov. 2016)
  • "Drunk White Men" Attack Muslim Woman In Story That Also Never Happened (Dec. 2016)
  • White Guy Sets His Own Car On Fire, Paints Racial Slur On His Own Garage (Dec. 2016)
  • Prankster Tricks Liberal Journalist Into Spreading Anti-Trump Hoax (Dec. 2016)
  • Student Writes Anti-Muslim Graffiti On His Own Door (Feb. 2017)
  • Israeli Man Behind Anti-Semitic Bomb Threats In The U.S. (April 2017)
  • Hoax At St. Olaf (May 2017)
  • Fake Hate At Air Force Academy Goes Viral (Sept. 2017)
  • K-State Fake Hate Crime (Nov. 2017)
  • Racist Graffiti Carried Out By Non-White Student (Nov. 2017)
  • Waiter Fakes Note Calling Himself A Terrorist (July 2018)
  • Waitress Fakes Racist Note, Blames Law Enforcement (July 2018)
  • New York Woman's Hate Crime That Wasn't (Sept. 2018)
  • Student Faked Racist Notes (Dec. 2018)
  • The Covington Catastrophe (Jan. 2019)
  • Bonus: Anti-Semitic Vandal Exposed As Democratic Activist (Nov. 2018)
  • Bonus II: Trump-Inspired Racist Blaze At Black Church Was Carried Out By Black Churchgoer (Nov. 2016)

[img]/images/various_uploads/Smollett_Obama_Big_Hoax_2.jpg[/img]

I just have to repost this comment from Facebook:

Things like the Smollett case are what happens when the demand for racism gets ahead of the supply.

Importing immigrants to do the job MAGAmericans refuse to do.

The CPD had some fun with Jussie when he turned himself in...

Ha! Pull-a-Smollett on it! Our new slogan! (Nothing like a slogan to fulfill my purpose in life.)

Another pathology attributable to our racist, homophobic, and alt-right society. A mind so tortured, his concocted a scripted scene so authentic and real it resonated with every social justice leftish out there. A hate crime committed in one of the most liberal cities in the world, in the early morning hours, by supremacist from Nigeria, toting a noose and a gallon of bleach, in below zero temperatures just looking for a gay black victim, is sheer genius. And yet, somehow there were doubters!
"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."
Smollett stated that one of the attackers shouted "this is MAGA country" before punching him in the face. But he refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.
"I never said that," he told ABC's Robin Roberts. "I didn't need to add anything like that. They called me a f****t, they called me a n****r. There's no which way you cut it. I don't need some MAGA hat as the cherry on some racist sundae."
Photo: Very light skinned Osundairo brothers picture taken in Charlottsville, VA August 12th, 2017.

What is the difference between Smollett and Obama?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Smollett_Obama_Big_Hoax.jpg[/img]

The difference between success and failure is not getting caught.

Hoaxes don't grow in a vacuum. They grow out of a richly fertilized soil, otherwise known as the cultural and sociopolitical context. Below: Jussie Smollett in a proper context.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Jussie_Smollett_Obamas_Group.jpg[/img]

mi
The Fox (spit!) is no longer good enough for Mr. Smollett. I foresee Jillette and Nike in a brutal bidding war over his services in advertising and other kinds of awareness-raising.

Obama: If I had a son, he'd look like Jussie.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Smollett_Obama_Son.jpg[/img]

mi wrote:I foresee Jillette and Nike in a brutal bidding war over his services in advertising and other kinds of awareness-raising.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Nike_Smollett.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Below: Jussie Smollett in a proper context.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Jussie_Smollett_Obamas_Group.jpg[/img]

Four pee pees in a pod.

I would buy a t-shirt like that... for a friend!

Comrade Putout - Jussie is known for his classy t-shirts. He's also known for hyperbole and hyperventilation. On the other hand, the meaning of his shirt may be closer to earth than it seems: vote Democrat, or I'll hire two big Nigerians to set you straight, and then you'll end up voting Democrat forever anyway.

Jussie_Vote.jpg

Red Square - Jussie did both... he can multitask!

Given that Jussie's rope was purchased by his Nigerian hulks in a store named "Crafty Beaver," this story and he himself increasingly resemble Zoolander.

Smollett_Shirt_Time.jpg

The list is much larger than that.

See: fakehatecrime.org

Casting the assailants was the hardest part. That dang POTUS, making America so Great Jussie had to hire Nigerians to oppress him.

Comrades, do not let a good hoax go to waste.... Jussie may be the new face of the collective and odds on favorite for Minister of Agitprop!

I called this one when the news broke he had been indicted: He would not see the inside of a jail cell. Chicago is not MAGA country. It is Obama Country, where ((Gay + Black) x (Entertainer + Democrat)) = No Possibility of Conviction of Hate Hoax.

Oh, goody! White people finally get a chance to riot! (Provided we can get time off from work)

No justice, no peace!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Oh, goody! White people finally get a chance to riot! ([highlight=#ffff00]Provided we can get time off from work[/highlight])

No justice, no peace!
Do not fear, comrade. The Green New Deal will provide sustenance for all those unwilling to work. To the barricades! Or barracudas. Or barnacles. Or baristas. Or something.

Jussie Clinton and Hillary Smollett enter the Card Players' Hall of Fame by playing the JOKER (Jailers Occlude Keeping Elitist Radicals) card to procure Deep State help to evade prosecution. Or are their real names "Jussie Smollett" and "Hillary Clinton"? It's difficult to be certain.

--KOOK