How to respond to attacks against Obama

Defend_Obama.png
Step 1. Plug your ears, and scream RACIST while loudly stomping your foot.

Step 2. If this fails, point out that the common proletariat does not know what is best for them, and politely suggest they shut up, and listen to those who do know better than them; namely the Democratic Party.

Step 3. If that doesn't work, point out that since they are brainwashed by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, they do not know what they are talking about, and thus their arguments are invalid.

Step 4. If theEnemy of the State person still persists in arguing against Obama, ask them why they oppose progress and wish to see middle class American babies starve.

Step 5. Point out that the One Percent of wealthiest Americans are keeping everyone else from getting their Fair Share(TM) and that their propaganda machines have brainwashed many Americans.

Step 6. It's Class Warfare(TM). The rich are using the conservative poor to do their bidding, while income gaps continue to grow.

Step 7. Still arguing with the conservative or libertarian kulak? Repeat step 1, only scream RACIST! louder, and stomp your foot harder.

Remind them that Obama inherited a huge mess from Bush, and that even though he knew--as we all did--that things couldn't possibly be any worse than they were under Bush, it turns out they they really were a whole lot worse than Obama or anyone else thought!

Change the subject by pointing out that Mitt Romney still hasn't released his tax returns. Why won't he do it? His own father did it. It's a tradition with presidential candidates, and Republicans are big on tradition--doing what's always been done simply because it's always been done. Republicans don't like change. So why won't Willard do it? What is he hiding?

You forgot accusing them of being 'animal-abusers-by-proxy'... if they happen to be walking their dogs, and they don't have their 'doggles' on, ask them why they'd risk their pets getting cataracts and scratched corneas...
doggles.gif
doggles2.gif

Obambo.jpg
Remind them that they better be careful who they diss - Obambo led the SEALS mission to kill bin Laden!

I refuse to hear of Obama since since his apparatchik across the street put that O 2012 sticker on her Volvo. Now my puppy won't come out of his kennel.

HOW TO RESPOND TO ATTACKS AGAINST PAUL RYAN:

Nancy Pelosi Mocks Paul Ryan's Body On Jimmy Falon Show

https://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/in ... ryans-abs/

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, venturing into late-night comedy with a visit to NBC's “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Friday. When asked for her thoughts on Paul Ryan, the Wisconsin congressman that Mitt Romney has picked for his running mate, Mrs. Pelosi said: “I don't really know him well because I've never been to the gym.”

WAAAAA-HAAAA!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEE- HAWWH!!… HEE- HAWWH!!…

(Whew… sorry. We continue:)

Mr. Ryan is well known in Washington circles for his pre-dawn House gym workouts. Mr. Fallon egged on the longtime California congresswoman, asking if she'd seen her House colleague shirtless. “Oh please,” she said.

WAAAAA-HAAAA!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEE- HAWWH!!… HEE- HAWWH!!…

“You know, I did at one time consider a career in comedy. I remember the first time I saw Don Rickles' album, ‘Hello Dummy' — I couldn't help feel Rickles was reaching out to me in some psychic manner. Unfortunately I got side-tracked by my first botched plastic surgery, after the wrong parts came in the mail. So I had to put the comedy idea on hold. But I did run into Rickles before tonight's show, and I ran my Ryan jokes by him. He said, ‘Nancy, now I know why they have handicapped parking in front of the gym. I could never figure it out, until you just mentioned it.' He's funny. But I did finally get my opportunity to make a supreme clown of my self during the two years I was Speaker of the House — so the ‘Hello Dummy' thing may not have been too far out after all. So Jimmy, you want to see my abs? Here, see?… How about my boobs? — Come on, take a peek…"

“Jimmy? Where are you going?…

Jimmy?….

Where'd he go?….”

“BLEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!………

BLEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!……

Oh God!…. BLEEHHH!! Oh my God!….

– BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!….”

(MUSIC UP: Fallon's misogynist band plays the song “Lying Ass Bitch” they are so fond of playing when introducing women on the show)

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/pelos ... yans-body/

Read it all. Obama transcripts. What does he hide? Why are they pushing so much for Romney's taxes for 10 years (unlike anybody before him) and are silent about Obama's transcripts? Nobody ever has come up to say "I met Obama at Columbia." People do come up to say "I met Obama at Harvard." What does the man hide? How did he weasel his way up?

https://news.investors.com/article/6216 ... OutBrainCP

The answer to your question, John Frum, is quite simple.

The Chicago Political Machine attracts weasels. ( Especially the ones that clean-up nice !)

Perhaps they're the ones keeping Barack's records "safe"..... in case they need leverage.

Never forget that the rethuglikan War on Women continues with their supporting women's right to own and carry handguns!
This denies women the right to maintain the high moral position of dying at the hands of rapists, and puts them in danger of being in the low moral position of having to explain to the police how the would-be rapist came to die of the lead in his stomach he did not swallow.

John Frum wrote:Read it all. Obama transcripts. What does he hide? Why are they pushing so much for Romney's taxes for 10 years (unlike anybody before him) and are silent about Obama's transcripts? Nobody ever has come up to say "I met Obama at Columbia." People do come up to say "I met Obama at Harvard." What does the man hide? How did he weasel his way up?

Obama is hiding nothing! It should be obvious to any moron with half a brain, or even no brain at all, that Obama is absolutely the sharpest, brightest, smartest person who ever graced this planet!

The sharpest knife in the drawer, the brightest light in the chandelier, and the smartest whip in the toy box!

He doesn't need to release his transcripts! After almost four years in office, there should be no need to vet him at all! You can't vet presidents after they've been in office. What the hell good does that do? By now we already know who he is! We know who he thinks is going to win what basketball game! We know what superpower he wishes he had! Why, he never passes up a single opportunity to open his heart to us on late night TV or ET or People magazine, and you wonder what he's hiding?

If anyone's hiding anything, it's Mitt Romney! Why won't he release his tax returns? There can only be one reason for that, and it's because he stole money from the people and by extension the government! We're talking millions and billions! Millions that could have built that bridge. Billions more that could have filled all those potholes on the street where you live.

So next time the bottom falls out of your car because you hit a pothole, thank Romney! And next time your grandmother goes over the cliff because there's no bridge, thank Ryan!

Oh, and here's another way to respond to attacks against Obama: Shovel meet bonehead!

WHACK!!!

That's for calling Obama a weasel and daring to suggest he might be as dumb as you or even Sarah Palin.

You disgust me.

Throwing shoes and unread copies of any Ayn Rand novel are also effective tactics. Aim for race bone comrades.

I find that singing Dear Leader's slogan in German, "vorwärts" always shuts those evil conservatives up. Also seems to work on those pesky Jews that seem to think they're entitled to any land in the great Party approved caliphate.

What a great and meaningful slogan our Party has come up with.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!!!

If STEP 7 fails, then STEP 8 is your only recourse...

STEP 8 involves the exercise state-sanctioned, state-subsidised post-natal contraception of said TEA-rrorist.

As an added bonus, you may be credited with the registration of the post-natally contraceived individual -- for the common good (and the childern), you understand -- as a new Democratic necroproxy. Please ensure you do not allow too much blood to stain the registration card as it may invalidate your entry.

...And that is not all!!!

While positions last, for every ten new Democratic necroproxies you register as a result of the implementation of STEP 8, you may be entered to receive a governmental SES-level post as a Federal Death Panalist "Independent" Payment Advisory Board Member charged with keeping down the costs -- ahem -- of "state-funded medical care."

....and that is not all!!!

Should you be selected as a a governmental SES-level post as a Federal Death Panalist "Independent" Payment Advisory Board... you and a close friend may book a quarterly, all-expense-paid -- GAO-style -- "business trip" for two in order to relax and determine more creative methods for trimming costs of -- ahem -- "state-funded medical care."

....and that is not all!!!

Should you be selected as a a governmental SES-level post as a Federal Death Panalist "Independent" Payment Advisory Board... you may receive an annual bonus commensorate with you capcity to "save" on expenses of -- ahem -- "state-funded medical care."

Your County Clerks are standing by...

FORWARD!!!

I have now. So I guess all those crackers who voted for Dear Leader in '08 to assuage their white guilt will be considered "racists" if they vote for Mittens this year. Totally logical and makes perfect sense.

Indeed it does. Thank you, Comrade, for finally clearing up this whole racist thing!