BUT I DIDN'T KNOW MY PLACE

WE WERE JULIA ...
photoshop-photos-940.jpg
BUT WE DIDN'T KNOW OUR PLACE

I AM JULIA ...

victim of collectivism.jpg

BUT I DIDN'T KNOW MY PLACE

we are julia.jpg
I guess we are Julia and this is our place.

we were julia.jpg

holocaust-tattoo.jpg

I AM JULIA ...

professional-business-women.jpg

A WOMAN NEEDS OBAMA
LIKE A FISH NEEDS A BICYCLE

GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Margaret, for starting this thread, you are hereby awarded Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

And for your mother, or better yet, the state:

Because a mother's love is no substitute for a government program.

You also get a free book of coupons good at any Jiffy-Lobo.

Indeed!

Image May God have mercy on our souls

Oh my goodness! Thank you, thank, you thank you, Commissarka Pinkie!

I seriously didn't know I was getting this award until late last night when the very kind and generous representatives of the Committee of the Committee for the Committee for Organizing the Committee for the Collective of Committees for Awarding the Beet of the Week Award came to our home and surprised us all out of our sleep and paraded us straight out of bed to the festivities!

I've never known such happiness as the encouragement I received from the Awards Committee as I shoveled and dug trying to find my award. I just got home and I'm pretty stiff and sore from digging that deep hole but I want to express the joy I feel because the experience of standing down there in that deep hole looking up at the entire wonderful Awards Committee who really let me know my place was life changing and I'll never ever be quite the same person ever again.

I AM JULIA TOO...

[center]THE ECONOMY[/center]
RushUnemploymentCharts.jpg
Obama is the problem that pretends to be the solution.

AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT OBAMA'S HELP HAS DONE FOR ME

Escape the Democrat Plantation, Julia! Herman Cain did!

Ironic though but isn't it? The Left is opposed to "economic parasites" but their ideal woman turns out to be the worst economic parasite imaginable.

Well if the rich would pay their fair share then we can make sure these domestic terrorists are stopped.

School bullying can not happen if it is closed for a week to celebrate May Day.

With some more money to be able to afford much needed vacations to Mexico we can be fully rested and have the energy to stay on top of these kids.

You try keeping up with kids that refuse to take their ADD meds...go on...I dare you.