I DENOUCE VIOLENT RIGHT WING MOONBATS!

Comrades, the struggle for our Glorious World of Next Tuesday has brought out some rather shameful behavior in our enemies. If they aren't spitting on people, calling out racial slurs, or wishing ass cancer on our noble progressive officials, they arecutting gas lines in the homes of family members of Democratic congressmen.

THIS HAS TO STOP. How day they steal from our playbook? What is next? Will the right wing fringes put on black masks and smash bank windows? Riot on May 1st? Will they bite off the fingers of their opponents, or call out and teach class warfare? Maybe they will start a revolution styled after the Communist Cubans and slaughter any who did not side with them, but only after draining most of their blood to sell or use locally?

Oh I know, the horrible right wing fringe will kill anyone they consider an intellectual! The list goes on and on... How dare the fringe groups target people for who their relatives are? THAT IS OUR WAY!

TAKE BACK OUR REVOLUTIONARY VIOLENCE! I DEMAND AN END TO RIGHT WING MOONBATS PREEMPTING OUR METHODS AND TECHNIQUES!

Image Seriously? Why can't these nutters leave well enough alone. Let the proggies pump their fist and and destroy property. Let the liberals in their black masks smash windows in solidarity with Greek anarchists. Let the left wing plant bombs, plot revolution, and publish hit lists of names and addresses of their political enemies. WE MUST TAKE THE HIGH ROAD ON THIS ONE and thoroughly denounce the nutters who would use terrorism while claiming to be on our side. I very much doubt this is the time for violence, or that family members of elected officials qualify as legitimate targets in any revolution...

(off)
I agree whole heatedly Colonel. It's hypocritical is what it is.

Now is not the time for violence, that is reserved as the last ditch resort. That will come when this healthcare reform is passed into law and passes the Supreme Court, and Amnesty for illegals is passed as well.

It has begun fellow Cubists. This little revolution has begun, but how far it will go remains to be seen.

I'm in favor of letting them start the violence. It's in their genes and their nature. They will start it sooner or later. Best if we can head them off and stop them ahead of time though.

Oh most definitely. The worst part is, is the violence will come, as you said, sooner or later. If the libs are going to start it, they will probably do it because we revoked Healthcare, or some sort of the like.

Either way, it probably won't end happy.

Oh what to do comrades. I've spent my non-conformist life questioning authority, agitating for armed revolution and supporting the underdog. Now it seems that the evil conservatives are the underdogs, the oppressed non-conformists and revolutionaries.

This is all very distressing. We were supposed to fight the hopeless fight against insurmountable odds. I never thought we'd actually win. Where's the fun in that? It's downright anti-climactic.

I long to rage against the machine. I miss my righteous anger. Without inequality there is no joy.

Dear Comrade 7.62 (will you ever reach 7.70??) ~
Gloriously said. These reichwinggers are always stealing our thunder. We ALL KNOW that it is the left who has perfected ass-cancer wishes upon the enemy... all one need do is attend or watch any of the Left Wing demonstrations marches protests against the right-minded ones radical reich! There you will see real carnage and destruction. Who can forget the burn of the Amerikan flag? The disassembling of the Bushitler photo? WE must claim what rightly correctly belongs to the Left!

<OFF>
Image Talk about a herd of hypocritical whiners. Never ever will you hear of the whaling and gnashing of teeth from these same people, regarding all the 'real' death threats the conservatives receive.

It is amazing, however, how the reichwingers are truly incompetent...they need to look to the proles to truly discover the effective methods. To wit, how about studying the UAW strike against Caterpillar--where the union freedom-fighters thugs tossed nail jacks in front of Caterpillar executives' houses specifically so the school children would step on them as they got off the school buses? Or the nail jacks tossed in the Shawnee Trail in Illinois Land of ObamaTM by glorious green eco-terrorists activists so that horses would step on them and die. Instead, they can only sever gas lines...from a propane tank to a gas grill. Ach, the reich is truly incompetent.

Image Yeah, "severed gas line"--makes it sound like the burn-off at a refinery. And given that propane smells like rotten eggs, most people wouldn't describe that as "smelling gas". I'll wager the bozo's brother cut his own gas line...and the MSM throws up their hands in horror! Horror! Next comes raaaacism!!!!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Dear Comrade 7.62 (will you ever reach 7.70??) ~
Gloriously said. These reichwinggers are always stealing our thunder. We ALL KNOW that it is the left who has perfected ass-cancer wishes upon the enemy... all one need do is attend or watch any of the Left Wing demonstrations marches protests against the right-minded ones radical reich! There you will see real carnage and destruction. Who can forget the burn of the Amerikan flag? The disassembling of the Bushitler photo? WE must claim what rightly correctly belongs to the Left!

<OFF>
Image Talk about a herd of hypocritical whiners. Never ever will you hear of the whaling and gnashing of teeth from these same people, regarding all the 'real' death threats the conservatives receive.

/off/
This is the kicker. The left has always been prone to violence which has been illustrated time and again on this site. Yet there is an explosion of indignation when after the most liberal and unpopular legislation in modern history is passed that an element of the population is acting out. Resistance has to start somewhere.

Wait until they try to enforce this mess. Wait until the masses of uneducated and politically ignorant understand that they are mandated under penalty to purchase insurance and simply refuse to.

It has crossed my mind that the bill is unenforceable but it was created in that manner to further incite class warfare and justify increased confiscatory practice and centralization by the federal government. After all you can't squeeze water from a rock.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrades, the struggle for our Glorious World of Next Tuesday has brought out some rather shameful behavior in our enemies. If they aren't spitting on people, calling out racial slurs, or wishing ass cancer on our noble progressive officials, they arecutting gas lines in the homes of family members of Democratic congressmen.

THIS HAS TO STOP. How day they steal from our playbook? What is next? Will the right wing fringes put on black masks and smash bank windows? Riot on May 1st? Will they bite off the fingers of their opponents, or call out and teach class warfare? Maybe they will start a revolution styled after the Communist Cubans and slaughter any who did not side with them, but only after draining most of their blood to sell or use locally?

Oh I know, the horrible right wing fringe will kill anyone they consider an intellectual! The list goes on and on... How dare the fringe groups target people for who their relatives are? THAT IS OUR WAY!

TAKE BACK OUR REVOLUTIONARY VIOLENCE! I DEMAND AN END TO RIGHT WING MOONBATS PREEMPTING OUR METHODS AND TECHNIQUES!

Image Seriously? Why can't these nutters leave well enough alone. Let the proggies pump their fist and and destroy property. Let the liberals in their black masks smash windows in solidarity with Greek anarchists. Let the left wing plant bombs, plot revolution, and publish hit lists of names and addresses of their political enemies. WE MUST TAKE THE HIGH ROAD ON THIS ONE and thoroughly denounce the nutters who would use terrorism while claiming to be on our side. I very much doubt this is the time for violence, or that family members of elected officials qualify as legitimate targets in any revolution...

We must return to the basics comrades: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need." Heed the words of Grandpa Karl!

Heh, I should explain the gag. 7.62 refers to a common bullet diameter of 7.62mm, or .30 caliber. More specifically it refers to in this case of the 7.62x54r (54mm being the cartridge case length, and r denoting a rimmed cartridge) of the old Russian Mosin Nagant rifle. Briefly I started out as Comrade .357, then changed it to something more suitable, namely Comrade 7.62. The rest came later.

You and everyone else are right though. Cut a propane tank line, and make it sound like there was a main that was severed and the house was one cigarette away from blowing up. They have to maintain their victim status though...

Colonel 7.62 wrote:

Heh, I should explain the gag. 7.62 refers to a common bullet diameter of 7.62mm, or .30 caliber. More specifically it refers to in this case of the 7.62x54r (54mm being the cartridge case length, and r denoting a rimmed cartridge) of the old Russian Mosin Nagant rifle. Briefly I started out as Comrade .357, then changed it to something more suitable, namely Comrade 7.62. The rest came later.

You and everyone else are right though. Cut a propane tank line, and make it sound like there was a main that was severed and the house was one cigarette away from blowing up. They have to maintain their victim status though...

7.62...The preferred gauge of the glorious revolution.

I DENOUNCE VLADGLAD!

Gauge refers to the bore size of a shotgun! Off to remedial compulsory military training for you!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:
Heh, I should explain the gag. 7.62 refers to a common bullet diameter of 7.62mm, or .30 caliber. More specifically it refers to in this case of the 7.62x54r (54mm being the cartridge case length, and r denoting a rimmed cartridge) of the old Russian Mosin Nagant rifle. Briefly I started out as Comrade .357, then changed it to something more suitable, namely Comrade 7.62. The rest came later. .

From a fellow 7.92 (mine's bigger'n yours) thanks for the explanation!

>ON<

Drats! Rush Limbaugh (I don't listen to such reichers but some how the gulag mic picked up a transmission!!! I sweeeear) is recounting the incidents of leftist lying, making threats and attacks. And then he's actually trying to say, this has all be made up by the left. (How dare he expose so much?!) Why can't this man shut up and stop telling the factslies?!
He recounted the reporter who said he overheard a "death threat" aimed at great Leader during a McCain rally ... the traitorous FBI exposed it for a lie! CURSES. Then he goes on and on about the bomb threats at Bush headquarters. But of course! WE know how to get things done!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I DENOUNCE VLADGLAD!

Gauge refers to the bore size of a shotgun! Off to remedial compulsory military training for you!

Please! I am a lover of peace and goodwill. The preferred caliber of the glorious revolution? Spare me Colonel cryptic comrade.

As my papa used to say, "This is the symbol for the American chicken."

ImageImage

/off/

Apparently a bullet was fired through the window of Eric Cantor's (R Virginia) campaign headquarters today. It will be interesting to see how the media plays this one. I'm sure a profile depicting an ambiguous "right wing, tea-bagger" in the vein of communist Joe Stack will somehow be blamed for the attack through another feat of journalistic gymnastics. At least they didn't cut the line from his propane tank to his gas grill.

INGSOC wrote:/off/

Apparently a bullet was fired through the window of Eric Cantor's (R Virginia) campaign headquarters today. It will be interesting to see how the media plays this one. I'm sure a profile depicting an ambiguous "right wing, tea-bagger" in the vein of communist Joe Stack will somehow be blamed for the attack through another feat of journalistic gymnastics. At least they didn't cut the line from his propane tank to his gas grill.

I happen to catch that you, as it was waffling through the gulag. I was so surprised since I never heard Katie 'Cottonmouth' Couric, Chris 'Anti-American' Matthews even mention it. It appears our comrades in the media are doing their job of covering up.

We've come a long way from being a peaceful prosperous nation. By all rights we should all be pursuing our lives in freedom and enjoying ourselves, not fearful and wondering how we can protect ourselves from our own government. The situation we find ourselves is absolutely perverse. I know where the blame lies for the fear and the rancor, and the blame doesn't lie with people that are fed up with these damn collectivists who're destroying Liberty. The thing is, things are going to get worse. Those people have just started. They have all kinds of plans. Like Obama's energy plan for instance - it'll destroy the energy industry just like Obama Care will destroy the health insurance industry:

IBD - Energy Policy As Unhinged As Health Care

The further the Left push us down the more they are going to demagogue against everyone that speaks out. Screw them. Those people are taking us to ruin.

Comrade Otis wrote: The further the Left push us down the more they are going to demagogue against everyone that speaks out. Screw them. Those people are taking us to ruin.
All it will take is the wrong push and the violence will be wide spread.

Kompletely Out Of Karacter-----

I agre wholeheartedly with Limbaugh. Most/all of this is fake- especially in the days when EVERY cellphone out there has a camera or video capabilities; yet not one photo, not one damning video. Would'nt Big Media be be running that up a flagpole, looping non-stop video on CNN PMSNBC ABC CBS Madcow Olberdumass and Matthews?????? "LIVE footage of Tea-Bagging in progress"! They'd have a collective spasm trying to cover that- it would literally be the story of the Decade.

And yet, ho hum, Cantor shot at. Ho, hum, Lou Dobbs shot at. Ho, hum, Obomba says "they bring a knife, you bring a gun!" Ho, hum, Pelosi "swastika" comments. Ho, hum, Chris "I can't wait to see somebody shove a CO2 gun in Limbaugh's mouth, make his head explode." Matthews. Ho, hum, Jeneanne "Teabagging redneck racists" Garbuffolo. Nothing to see here, move along, nothing important.

All the real violence is on the Left. And may I add, from the People's perspective, it is Obama who is "murdering" the health insurance industry. He engaged in a hostile takeover of GM. He "raped" every man, woman, and child, born or as yet unborn, with Porkulous. It is he who campaigned on a platform of "Hate Speech" of America, ripping it's reputation to shreds at every chance, and continues this tirade from the Oval Office. For God's sake, almost the entire Democrat Party just strapped an ideological bomb to themselves and blew it up, blasting a gaping hole in Liberty and Freedom, with this Gawdawful "Healthcare reform" bill. THAT is why there is so much anger; THAT is why they are running scared.

There is no genuine violence, to my knowledge, coming ANYWHERE from the right wing of the political spectrum. It can't. Our ideas are based in peace and prosperity. They come from a place where all are truly "created equal". And ther won't be any real violence- just finely tuned, "laser like focus" ANGER and OUTRAGE at the ones genuinely responsible for the great Ruination of America- the Democrat party.

From my own little corner of the Thoughtcrime Gulag, Czar-Czar

Maksim, I suspect the Left won't be satisfied until we actual give them what they fantasize.

Hmm very suspicious....
I encountered a "server error" just as I was about to heap some logic onto a trool named 'Cantor'

Don't worry, Czar Czar. I got in and made a couple of progressive points:

Cantor, can you provide a link for the video of these horrible tea baggers spewing their racial hatred? I'd really like to see it, but I can't find any footage anywhere. All I can find are clips of the Congressional Black Caucus walking into the capitol amid chants of “kill the bill,” and nobody appears to be spitting. We really need to get the proof out there to confound all these right wing nuts who say they aren't racists. I know a lot of them who opposed government health care back in the Clinton administration, so that is obvious proof of their racism too…isn't it?

Too bad. I was on a roll. was gonna hit em with this:

@Cantor
The Spitting-F-word-N-word incident you mention HAS been in the news; however, I am not aware of any video / picture proof of it. I believe that is called "hearsay".

Conservatives don't thrive on hate; anybody can be conservative. We don't slice humanity up into victim groups like liberalism does; we know that freedom, liberty, free markets benefit EVERYONE. Your arguments are relying completely on conjecture. You are relying on media templates to make your "case" against conservatives. Also, you use of such slurs as 'neo-con' or 'tea-bagger' to describe others who are commiting 'hate' is, in itself, hateful (at least by your apparent definition of 'hate'). Obama's agenda is going to ruin your future too; does that matter to you at all?

{off}

Agents Provocateur.
Expect lots of it. They've been waiting patiently and now we're going to hear it on a daily basis.

Oh...and call before you dig.
I smell a red herring. I wouldn't be surprised if Congressbozo's brother did it to himself.

Was this line exposed above ground? If so, how dumb is that. If it was buried, how lucky can you get, unless you were the person who laid the line?

<off>

"And yet, ho hum, Cantor shot at. Ho, hum, Lou Dobbs shot at. Ho, hum, Obomba says "they bring a knife, you bring a gun!" Ho, hum, Pelosi "swastika" comments. Ho, hum, Chris "I can't wait to see somebody shove a CO2 gun in Limbaugh's mouth, make his head explode." Matthews. Ho, hum, Jeneanne "Teabagging redneck racists" Garbuffolo. Nothing to see here, move along, nothing important."
Point well made, Czar Czar, (regardless of the suspicious "server error". ) I don't believe any of it; it's all a ruse to shut up their opponents and these opponents are the American people, who are tried of being told to shut up and take it.

Now I will look over my shoulders to see with the "OFF" czar is lurking somewhere . . . . .

Cantor turns out to be a spent round that had been randomly fired into the air. Such things do happen. The rest though... yeah. Now some fucking idiot rams a car with an Obama sticker on it, sends a woman and her kid to the hospital. I wish those morons would either put themselves out of the gene pool, or become liberals, where their violence is at least socially acceptable to that type of people.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Check this out! https://blog.cagle.com/2010/03/25/waterloo-2/ It shocks even me.
Definitely disturbing, but at this point, it doesn't surprise me. Leave this protege progressive to the wolves.

Here's an "update" on Congressman Perriello's brother's "severed gas line" from the Charlottesville, VA Daily Progress (What a paper...how appropriate a title):

“Investigators believe that this was a deliberate act of vandalism and that the supply hose was intentionally cut,” a statement from Albemarle County said. “While there was no immediate threat to the residence and its occupants, investigators believe the leaking gas could have posed a danger had there been an ignition source nearby.”

Let's investigate further--simply from the newspaper accounts--it was a "supply hose connecting a liquid petroleum tank to burners on a portable gas grill. The grill was on a deck adjacent to a screened-in porch on the back of the house."

Let's assume the gas tank was full. According to the Consumer Product Safety commission, "An additional industry standard (adopted in 1995 at the urging of CPSC) provided for several safety features in the gas grills, hoses, and connections. The safety standard calls for a device to limit the flow of gas if the hose ruptures...." In addition, "Each year, about 600 fires/explosions occur with gas grills resulting in injuries to about 30 people."

Injuries. Thirty people. Limit the flow of gas.

It's the timely accusation that matters, that's all. Forget reality.