I DENOUNCE COLONEL 7.62!!!

Comrades, it is with a heavy heart that I must reveal our beloved colonel for the capitalist, racist, right wing, and hateful individual that he is!

Over this past day, someone hacked my FB account and put an image of Dear Leader Barack Obama as my profile pic. Then out of the blue comes Colonel 7.62 blatantly and hatefully ranting racist and right wing hate speech about how great white things are, how he is hording expensive vodka, and was comparing himself to none other than Barack Obama himself! On top of this is evidence of him conspiring against us all!

After cringing and vomiting on my computer while reading his ignorant and right wing post I barely had the strength to type in the web address here so I can present to all of you this damning evidence that should be used to snuff out this megaphone against our progressive ideals. Here is my evidence and his confession. This is NOT for the faint of heart.

proof.jpg

Bah! I DOUBLE DENOUNCE COMRADE CHE DOH! His selective editing and revisions of history might be good for the common masses, but among the ruling elite, his cheap tricks reek more of Faux Nooz and less of noble progressive ideals.

NO! YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS ONE! You've been caught green handed, capitalist. Just get on the train before they just put you right in front of the firing squad instead.

Your clever redactions and editing will not save you from the fact that you drank all the politburo's vodka and replaced it with everclear!

Behold my own documents! Comrade Che Doh admits to preferring white people and even posting a nude picture of Dear Leader!
confession.jpg

No one can take this laughable piece of "evidence" seriously. It is obvious that those are all your post. When I posted the real evidence it was color coded and everything! And whats wrong with Dear Leader's glorious body?

proof.jpg

Sorry! I fainted! But I'm back now.

As I was saying:

Even a Greek God would be jealous of that!

Unless.... You would say otherwise, Colonel?

By the way I'm surprised you didn't cover up your face with a white marker...... racist.

Bah. It's clear you changed my image around. Racist.

I have in my possession the original image...

obama-shorts.jpg

Denounce!!!!!

I denounce Reagan!!! I denounce Romney!!!! I denounce that kulak across the street that takes my parking spot!!!!

Sorry comrades just warming up.....

I appears by the evidence that perhaps both are in need of re-education, unless of course some miraculous piece of evidence were to appear in my hand or garage that would prove otherwise.....

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Yes... Well... Since we are currently in the midst of several "secret" mindless purges -- of which none of you were mindful...it would appear -- then you all are happly informed that you have been selected as fresh organ donors as part of Dear Reader's (AP&PBUH) new "JOBS" program.

Those of you who were denouced are obviously guilty...

Those of you who were so swift to denounce others apparently have something to hide...

And those of you who smarmy skinks who remained neutral...well you are the very worst sort!

Now if you will all line up here against this wall (please do not mind the blood stains and flecks of gray matter) then we can make room on the cube for other, less fortunate progs and bring down these unfortunate employment numbers before November.

Come now, let's not muck about.... It is all for the CommonGoodTM.

Fhalkyn wrote:Bah! You are BOTH denounced until someone provides an uncensored image of the conversation! So unless someone 'fesses up, you both had better get on that train before we conscript you and ship you off to "reinforce" the gulags in Siberia!

I DENOUNCE FHALKYN! While walking by his living quarters I heard Faux News playing very lowly through his door. Nice try Fhalkyn, but I heard it. It is also obvious by your behavior that you're hiding something else as well.

My little cheese doodler, this is most shocking... I think we should all have a wee nip of vodka just to calm our nerves. (you're buying of course?!)

I've had my suspicions about Colonel 7+... anyone who can't even managed to advance to an 8 after all these years, is incompetent, is he not?? He has the look of a greedy capitalist ... unless he's gotten rid of the look while we were not looking. In any case, I denounce him -- so there is no need for a further trial.

Drinks anyone?! (I found these lonely redistributed bottles all by their lonesome outside of an anonymous members (not to be named) gulag. Free for all!) Image

Lowly prol Fhalkyn (or superior elite... whatever) you can not be indulging in spankings without prior approval and an Official Gulag vote. We do not have such tawdry goings on in these parts!! (without prior permission cough cough)

Ah the truth comes out! Neither myselff OR Chedoh are thought criminals, but rather it is Fhalkyn who is the thought criminal, and thought to set up two Inner Party(TM) members in an attempt to purge one of them! Ha, now we purge you!

Chedoh wrote:
Fhalkyn wrote:Bah! You are BOTH denounced until someone provides an uncensored image of the conversation! So unless someone 'fesses up, you both had better get on that train before we conscript you and ship you off to "reinforce" the gulags in Siberia!

I DENOUNCE FHALKYN! While walking by his living quarters I heard Faux News playing very lowly through his door. Nice try Fhalkyn, but I heard it. It is also obvious by your behavior that you're hiding something else as well.
How in the People's Collective Earth(TM) would you know what Faux News sounds like?

Because anything that does not repeat the Party Line ™ is Faux News. Simple orders from the Politburo.