I Denounce Comrade Gore and Kabal!

Comrades, it is with heavy heart that I am compelled to do this, but I am left with no choice!

I denounce Comrade Gore and his sychophants!

Where do I begin? Let's start with his complete failure producing hurricanes. For the past two years we have been promised any where from 4 to 6 major named storms to ravage the US. So what have we gotten? Nada! Zilch! Now while the season is yet to be concluded, this is turning out to be one of the mildest seasons on record! He has already had to back down on his prediction and come up with his excuse.... an excuse that in the past was also used to explain why we were having a lot of hurricanes!

I have even been forced to consider releasing the Bushitler from his secret gulag so that he can use his hurricane machines to release weather havoc. Of course the problem with this is that he would try to create a hurricane that would be aimed at a good progressive city such as New Orleans. However, with a little duplicity, I believe we could convince him to send a hurricane toward Palm Beach. Of course, Palm Beach is one of our most loyal bastions of liberal progressives, but then again, in his blood thirst to seek revenge on us, he would likely forget that the infamous Rush Limbaugh lives there, so that would make it worth while.

Why would I be so desperate you may ask? The truth is that the proles in my collective are getting restless. It is getting harder and harder to collect the contributions I need er, that the Party expects when they see our dire predictions fall short time after time. Why, not even one sea side collective has been lost due to rising ocean levels not to mention other lapses! How do we keep them in fear of global warming when they can see with their own eyes the failure! Why, here in my collective it has already reached into the lower 40's and it is not even November! But the last straw was this past week when someone in the Party broadcasting network failed to black out the Patriots vs Titan's football game. Their on national TV was two football teams playing in the snow and ice, and it's not even winter yet!

Now I know Laika has been doing his best broadcasting the correct political "dogma" to the masses, but this has been of little impact when our broadcasting department fails to see the harm of broadcasting football games played in Artic like conditions in October!

Speaking of football, if you would, let me point out that my beloved, more equal than New Orleans Saints are now 5-0, and clearly the most equal team in the NFC. I would also like to express my sympathy to Comrade Red Square, seeing how my Saints have now beaten every team from New York, two of who were without loss till they faced my Saints.

Who dat?? Who dat?? Who dat sez dey gonna beat my Saints? Who dat??

Please forgive me Comrades, I just had to cleanse myself of those unhealthy competitive thoughts, and so now I can think clearly and progressively again.

Any way, I do hope we can come to agreement here, and agree that it is time for Comrade Gore to face the People's justice!

Hmm. . . this is a delema of epic proportions Marshal. I wouldn't release the Bushitler just yet, he might try to flee back to Texas and get some of his hillbilly redneck friends to come around and shoot us.

Just remember though, our dials are not set to "global warming" right now, it's set to "climate change", ergo, because of all the damage the rethugliKKKans have done to our planet with their DDT, CFCs, and CO2, we are seeing snow in October (though it is never out of the question here in Minnesota. I've seen snow as early as September, and have heard stories of it falling in May.)

It's colder, because the heat of global warming has caused our climate to change. Trust me, I've heard it from the best.

Oh, and two more things,
You want to know who else is 5-0 in the NFC? Who? Oh that's right, our Vikes! As a matter of fact, their 6-0 (Yes, I know the Saints had a bye last week).

When you start to refute that, I don't want to hear about Bret, as in him being there, feel free to criticize his performance, the game at Baltimore, or how we haven't won a Super Bowl (I've heard it all)

(off)
And the last thing,
People's Justice, do you mean this?

Oh lord, just the mention of "good ol' boys" in their pickups with gun racks in the back gives me the Willy's not to mention the heebie-jeebies.

I was counting on a few good hurricanes to flush the pond scum out the shallow end of the gene pool.

Yes Commissar Eliot, I am aware of the global climate change mantra, but if you noticed, my first rant was simply about our promised hurricanes that once again has failed to show up. I also mentioned the failure of the seas to rise. These are just two of the broken promises that Gore has failed to deliver! Nor have they quit using the term global warming. Oh, I could have brought up other lapses of judgement. Just this past week I saw an ad featuring one of those actors that played in that hospital show that was big for many years, and what was he doing? Showing the same polar bear "stranded" on the ice floe, that while an effective, tear inducing picture, has already been exposed by the neo-cons as a fake. It doesn't help the cause to show images such as that that were unfortunately, exposed.

The problem is this, while I know the Party has worked very hard at putting out the Current Truth™. and Laika has been working his paws to the bone broadcasting the Party Line, but at some point, even the lowliest prole starts getting suspicious when the promised hurricanes do not show up, or they see snow and ice in October, and even the ones down here in my collective find they have to wear an extra potato sack for warmth in October. Then I go around to pick up my er, the Party's contributions for Carbon Credits and more and more I sense counter-revolutionary hatred. If we do nothing about this, sooner or later I may have to order the Ministry of Peace to crack down, which will of course mean more holes will need to be dug, taking time away from my other duties AND increasing the strain on making my OPM quota and increasing the proles anger, which will of course lead to yet stronger measures being required of the Ministry of Peace etc. It is a viscous circle Commissar! Viscous! As that famous officer of the law used to say, we have to "nip it in the bud! Nip it now!" The quickest way to nip it, is to nip Comrade Gore in the bud!

As for the football matter, I am qute aware of your Vikings being undefeated for the moment. However, I suspect that you too will suffer the same problem as the Jets last year. Farve will do well for awhile, but as the season progresses, his age will start to wear on him yet again. No, there is no quarterback in the league that I would pick over our beloved Drew Brees. He is certainly the most equal of them all. Not that I wish to brag, I just had to release that unhealthy competition ThoughtCrime™ by saying....

Comrade Pupovich,

I DENOUNCE COMRADE GORE, as well. Where are the hurricanes? Where are the hurricanes? This is a travesty. And Comrade Gore was so disrespected by that journalist who insisted that the polar bear population was on the increase.

Could it be Dear Leader's trip to South America this year? Did the waters cool off just knowing that he was flying overhead across the Gulf? Could this be an indicator, that he is, indeed, the Messiah? The thus come one, the one who not only cools the waters, but cools the economy as well?

Comrade Gore might well be able to predict the earth's warming, but could he predict the powers of the Messiah? I think not.

Oh, this brings back memories. Memories of a People's Cube post from long ago.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Pupovich,

I DENOUNCE COMRADE GORE, as well. Where are the hurricanes? Where are the hurricanes? This is a travesty. And Comrade Gore was so disrespected by that journalist who insisted that the polar bear population was on the increase.

There you have it Comrade! Increased polar bear population. How hard would it be to reduce the polar bear population in fact so that pesky non-MSM journalists could even expose such damaging data in the first place? Did comrades Stalin, Mao, Hitler etc have problems hiding their bodies? Gore had it much easier seeing how polar bears taste like chicken, and if properly prepared, can easily be passed on at any fast food burger, taco, or Chinese take out joint with nary a suspicion of the true origin. And Comrade Gore couldn't even take care of that?

Comrade Marshal, you are indeed wise in denouncing comrade Gore for failing to deliver the promised winds that drive cap and trade change. This might be because the Goracle has not been speaking as much lately, and thus the atmospehere is not being warmed as much. But it may very well be prime time to release the Bushitler from his secret gulag- have you seen these latest poll results?? For the sake of the Party comrades, this trend cannot be allowed to continue!!

Komrade Turboski

Yes, the Goracle certainly aspires to change the world like Mao, and Stalin and Hitler, he really ought to be able to take care of certain "issues." If he was able to get people to count hanging chads, then he could certainly have figured out how to reduce the bear population.

Comrade Nanski Peloski could have helped him with bear birth control. No, no, I'm not talking condoms, although I know Comrade Nanski is fond of them, but she could have come up with other methods to control the bear population, after all, until some Rethuglicans complained, she had, I think, $4 billion from the stimulus package going to birth control.

Speaking of football, if you would, let me point out that my beloved, more equal than New Orleans Saints are now 5-0, and clearly the most equal team in the NFC. I would also like to express my sympathy to Comrade Red Square, seeing how my Saints have now beaten every team from New York, two of who were without loss till they faced my Saints.

Well, well, well...thought criminal Pupovich has to drag football, the crypto-fascist metaphor for thermonuclear war, into the discussion, does he? One might expect as much from a deviant and twisted mind! And in the process he stoops to invoke not only an outdated and Eurocentric concept of religion ("Saints" indeed!), but in fact chose to crow about a useless exercise in capitalist exploitation of minorities! All the while ignoring the true and pressing issue before us.

I write, of course, of THE Game. The game that looms before us this very weekend. The epic contest for territorial dominance between two top predators, Panthera Tigris versus Panthera Tigris Tigris. He choses to ignore this virtually apocalyptic confrontation that has been fought both on the Plains and in the Bayous in the past, often attended by fire and earthquakes (and by other natural disasters such as likkered-up rednecks) and prattles on about the lack of Hurricanes. Hurricanes! As if Miami has even mattered in the 21st century!

Nice try, thought criminal, but we will nt be distracted by your feeble efforts to direct our attention at such feeble matters as the continued lack of climate change.

Komrade Turboski, I fear the time may be indeed coming when it will be necessary to bring Bush from the secret Gulag to use his hurricane machines or whatever incantations he knows that can produce them at will. Yet this must be done with great caution lest any one discover the source. Yet on the other hand, it would produce a wonderful opportunity for the Obama to demonstrate how he can handle the situation once he has the chance. Given his recent unfortunate, and impossible to explain drop in approval polls, this would be a great opportunity for him.

Comrade Leninka, I greatly admire your view regarding the hanging chads and Gore's failure to take care of a simple thing like bear control. Nancy certainly should have been able to lend a hand as well. She should be called to account as well!

Comrade Pupovich,

I am not happy at all to be the bearer of this dreadful news. Actually, it puts me in a state of great conflict.

According to a new book, one dog contributes as much to global warming as a four-wheel-drive vehicle. This is terrible news.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/135 ... like-a-4x4

Comrade Leninka, many thanks to the link, I thought I heard some silly nonsense about this on the MSM.... or perhaps the Rush Comedy Hour. Now I can see this was indeed a wonderful example of MSM "truth massaging." After all, when you have a headline like this how can one go wrong? But then you discover this: "A MEDIUM-sized dog has the same carbon impact as a Toyota Land Cruiser driven 6,000 miles a year, a new book claims." I ask you comrade, how many people only drive their car for a mere 6000 miles in a year? Why, they typical average a capitalist company uses is double that, and I can assure you, I have never once been able to go under 12,000. Dear Lenin in paradise, I averaged more than a thousand miles per month on my Harley! Then you discover this is also based on the land needed to grow the food? False thinking comrade. After all, where do you know of that grows the food primarily for the noble dog? We have always settled for that which you refused.

They keep trying to drag me back in!

Comrade Brain in a Jar,

As I have noted several times lately, I have been doing my duty to the Party, as we all should, and on an ongoing and daily basis, examined closely all emotions and thoughts in an ongoing effort to cleanse every vestige of impropriety. I have found that at times, I must let out a burst of competition in order to devote all my soul to the Party, not to mention to clear any signal interference from Laika the Space Hero Dog.

I feel like I have done an exemplary job so far, considering how hard it is to not brag on the obvious more equal than status of my collective's professional football team, a team that while perhaps burdened with a name like the "Saints," is yet a team that represents perhaps the ultimate Statist cities in the USSA. New Orleans as we all know was statist before statism was cool.

But now, you wish to pull even more from me with this "The Game" as you call it? First off I would like to congratulate your team's progressive history. It was after all, the University of Auburn that was the first team in the Southeastern Collective to, shall we say, "come out the locker room" and gloried in their "diversity." Of course I am referring to your team's being known as either the Auburn Tigers, or the Auburn War Eagles. Now I must confess I have never been certain whether this represents Trans-speciesism, or cross dressing, but whatever toots your band is fine, not that there is anything wrong with that. It is something we have all learned to accept in our own way, seeing both the tiger and eagle displayed at the same time at a game, or not knowing which we will see from one day to the next, or even what name to call you by. I must admit though, that I prefer the way my team is known everywhere as the Fighting Tigers of LSU.

Perhaps you have noticed, that I have done quite well containing any competitiveness on the part of LSU this year. Sadly, I confess that I wonder if they even deserve the equal than status they now enjoy in the polls as they have not really shown a complete game this year, and very lucky they were not embarrassed even more by Florida. We have yet to develop a decent quarterback. I was rather livid with the play calling in our part game since one of the few areas we had been doing well was the option run game with that new freshman quarterback we have in the backfield, that was totally abandoned in the last game. Be that as it may, even with our well known problems of late, there can be no doubt about the outcome of tonight's contest, and sadly I must tell you Comrade Brain in a Jar, that your team has no chance..... none at all......

So let is return to our tireless work for the Common Good™!

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Yes Commissar Eliot, I am aware of the global climate change mantra, but if you noticed, my first rant was simply about our promised hurricanes that once again has failed to show up. I also mentioned the failure of the seas to rise. These are just two of the broken promises that Gore has failed to deliver! Nor have they quit using the term global warming. Oh, I could have brought up other lapses of judgement. Just this past week I saw an ad featuring one of those actors that played in that hospital show that was big for many years, and what was he doing? Showing the same polar bear "stranded" on the ice floe, that while an effective, tear inducing picture, has already been exposed by the neo-cons as a fake. It doesn't help the cause to show images such as that that were unfortunately, exposed.

The problem is this, while I know the Party has worked very hard at putting out the Current Truth™. and Laika has been working his paws to the bone broadcasting the Party Line, but at some point, even the lowliest prole starts getting suspicious when the promised hurricanes do not show up, or they see snow and ice in October, and even the ones down here in my collective find they have to wear an extra potato sack for warmth in October. Then I go around to pick up my er, the Party's contributions for Carbon Credits and more and more I sense counter-revolutionary hatred. If we do nothing about this, sooner or later I may have to order the Ministry of Peace to crack down, which will of course mean more holes will need to be dug, taking time away from my other duties AND increasing the strain on making my OPM quota and increasing the proles anger, which will of course lead to yet stronger measures being required of the Ministry of Peace etc. It is a viscous circle Commissar! Viscous! As that famous officer of the law used to say, we have to "nip it in the bud! Nip it now!" The quickest way to nip it, is to nip Comrade Gore in the bud!

As for the football matter, I am qute aware of your Vikings being undefeated for the moment. However, I suspect that you too will suffer the same problem as the Jets last year. Farve will do well for awhile, but as the season progresses, his age will start to wear on him yet again. No, there is no quarterback in the league that I would pick over our beloved Drew Brees. He is certainly the most equal of them all. Not that I wish to brag, I just had to release that unhealthy competition ThoughtCrime™ by saying....

Wait a minute. . . this may actually be a good thing we aren't seeing hurricanes and colder weather Marshal. Think about it, the Obamasiah is in office, he has done what he has promised! The oceans are lowering, he said he'd do that. Hurricanes have decreased in numbers, no doubt an unintended, but welcomed, consequence of it, and the earth has begun to heal. Denounce Gore all you want, but he's old news now, get with the new, the Obamacle. He not only predicts, but does, what we can not. Praise to Lenin!

Yeah, I do agree, while I will still maintain Farve was a great "buy" for us, you are probably right. Come later in the season, his age will probably show. I hope it doesn't, I hope we have a great season, I'd like to see Farve make one last hurah, I'd like to see the Vikes go to the Super Bowl (and win for once). Reality though has a great way of squashing hope though (yes, that's also a jab at the One ;)).

I thought you'd enjoy a little football smack talk thoughImage .

Commissar Elliot, you are right of course on the Obama, but on the other hand, the no hurricane scenario does not allow him to show the difference between the way he handled such an event as opposed to the Buah failure, and this is a promise he made

As for your Vikings, one question. I was not really aware that your collective was in need of a new quarterback in the first place? Farve will only delay the need at best. Truth be told, I use to be a relative fan of his, seeing how he was born and raised not terribly far from me, and over the years has been quite admirable. But I have to confess that these past few years with his on and off again Will he play or not, has driven me to the point I hate to even hear his name. Sort of like Michael Jackson you know? At this point, I am thoroughly convinced that we will likely meet in the NFC championship..... and so Comrade, it is with sadness I must tell you I am sorry....

Who dat sez dey going to beat my Saints? Who dat?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Commissar Elliot, you are right of course on the Obama, but on the other hand, the no hurricane scenario does not allow him to show the difference between the way he handled such an event as opposed to the Buah failure, and this is a promise he made

As for your Vikings, one question. I was not really aware that your collective was in need of a new quarterback in the first place? Farve will only delay the need at best. Truth be told, I use to be a relative fan of his, seeing how he was born and raised not terribly far from me, and over the years has been quite admirable. But I have to confess that these past few years with his on and off again Will he play or not, has driven me to the point I hate to even hear his name. Sort of like Michael Jackson you know? At this point, I am thoroughly convinced that we will likely meet in the NFC championship..... and so Comrade, it is with sadness I must tell you I am sorry....

Who dat sez dey going to beat my Saints? Who dat?
While it is true the Obamaisah needed a base to use for comparison, I fail to see the need for him to show us, seeing as his mere presence brightens even the cloudiest of days, calms all storms of any magnitude, even temper tantrums from our MTE, and heals all he touches. Apropos, his mere presence calms our fears of hurricanes striking us, except if they hit Crawford, Texas, they can strike there all they want.

On da Vikes, IMO, Travaris is good, but watching Brett making those passes he makes (49er's game, Ravens game) it look like it was a good buy. True we didn't need a new QB, but when you take the QB of the rival team, and beat them (hopefully twice next week), it makes all things look just that much better. True, it wouldn't surprise me if his age begins to catch up with him again near the end of the season, as you said earlier, but who knows, maybe being back in the Mid West is what he wanted.

If we meet in the NFC championship game, I'll be cheering for the purple and gold. That one will be a good one to watch though, I'll tell you that right now, but first we have to get past the first round (the curse of Minnesota).

Comrades, Marshals, and Commissars please, calm down. The reason we are not seeing hurricanes on schedule is due to the transition from the KKKapitalist Kalendar, to the People's Calendar. Nothing more, nothing less. Once we get to the page marked "Hurricane Season, and other Progressive Proofs of Global Warming" on The People's Calendar(TM) then we'll have all AlGore has promised, and more. I have Red Guards on forced marches converting people to the new calendars, but not all have switched yet. That is all. The Current Truth(TM) regarding Global Warming(TM) still applies.

Comrades:

Have you ever considered the fans as a component of a team? I do, and I have been able to predict playoff winners this way. I don't always get it right, but I think there is something to it.

It's not surprising that the Saints have done so well. After all N.O. had one heck of a karmic route. I bet, if an outsider drove through N.O. for the first time right now, they would feel some pretty good vibes. And, the state of Louisiana came out a red state in the elections. So, they have been good, very, very, good. And, for me, this always figures in deciding which team might win. I know it sounds crazy, but the next time you wonder about which team might win, think of the proletariat. Are they true, devoted fans, to the point that they pray for their team on a regular basis? Or is their energy split between one sport and another, or one team and another (like Houston)? If the fans have been good, they will be rewarded. If they have been bad, no matter how good the team, they might lose.

Perhaps you should not have been quite so hasty in downplaying the playing of the Bengal Tigers, Pup. That most equal team thoroughly embarassed my alma mater last night. I would comment on the poor quality of the officiating (is it just me or are the SEC officials this year making a huge number of really bad calls--for example, the excessive celebration penalty against Georgia that cost them the game, and the call against an Arkansas player apparently for getting pile drived by a Florida player and not saying thank you), but in this particular instance it simply did not matter. We got whupped.

Comrade Betinov, first let me congratulate your Tigers, or Eagles, which ever species your team is going by today, on once again outdoing my Tigers in re-distributing the wealth. I do not understand it comrade, this is the sixth opportunity my Tigers have had this year to re-distribute their wealth, and for the sixth time, been on the short end. At least your team did allow us to redistribute one touchdown at the end of the game.

Just today I am still trying to recover from the shame of my New Orleans Saints who tried their best to redistribute in the first half, then totally shamed by the Miami Dolphins in their generosity in the second half.

Speaking of referees... I saw something in that game that I have never seen before. The Saint's challenged a catch the Dolphins made for a first down.... the TV replay clearly showed that it was not a catch. Then finally, the referee comes out and announced that their equipment had a malfunction, and so they let the play stand!!! I am standing their with my jaw dropped and asking "Then look at the TV!" They at least had the good taste to not charge the Saints with a time out, but while the Dolphins were eventually stopped, the Saint's ended up with terrible field position which hurt them the rest of the way.

I can't say I have seen all the bad SEC calls lately, I agree that those "excessive celebrations" is a terrible rule and I think should be dropped, or at least enforced in only the most obscene cases. I know they are trying to stop some of the outrageous displays as often seen in the pro's, but as usual with rule makers, they always go overboard. Now I do not agree that call cost Georgia against LSU. It only shortened the run that my back had to make to reach the TD, but he clearly broke into the open and wouldn't have been stopped even if he had been 15 yards further back. And don't forget, they evened it up on our kickoff to Georgia. The difference was, we took advantage when we had the ball, Georgia with 4 and out.