I DENOUNCE GLENN BECK

I denounce Glenn Beck and his reactionary agitation of The Party(TM) and the Inner Circle. We need to have Comrade Red Star dispatch his goons Highly trained Troopers to Faux News in order to confiscate this dissident Nonperson Beck's jar of M&Ms and boxes of Peeps for Chairman Meow's pantry The Common Good.™

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Image OMG Dr. Strangelove!! I'm sittin' on the couch with my MBP drinking my morning coffee and having a pipe (tobacco) and dropped the pipe when ol' boy took Beck's water!! HAHHHAAAAAHAH!!! Luckily I got it off the leather before it could make a burn....

Now, to business. Comrade Red Square, what about a 2 Minutes of Hate category in the Group Think for a one-stop-shop for such messages from Comrade Beck?

Consider them dispatched!!! I'm even calling out the Reserve Goons Highly Trained Troopers, I even rented extra vehicles. As we will most likely have filming I am having them wear formal black jump suits special tin foil caps so Laika can send special instructions in route. Beck shows such arrogance, actually wanting verifiable information and not made up garbage on “wikapedia” Yes, we will take Prole Beck's “Peeps” “M&M's” Beck will be on a north bound train, to Vodkavich's Gulags and since I basically just did not like that clown he was interviewing, “he had a sarcastic attitude” I feel a few weeks in Che's kitchen will shape him up!!!

I am having them rip the Faux News studios apart, confiscating any thing we like. I am sure we can find items the party elite will enjoy; Besides the Rancho de Rio Grande is running low on cleaning supplies.

Excuse me for a moment, some of the reserve Goons Troopers having problems getting ready. WASH THE MAKE UP OFF!!! NO you can not wear 5 inch spikes, work boots only not thigh high.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Denounce?

Purge! Purge! Purge!....Oops...I'm mean we need a better and more effective Fairness Doctrine! Let's not be too obvious.

Not only Beck but his Brown Shirted Stooge Stu!

Standing by, Commissar Red Star. These joint ventures are proving very effective. Beck might be too fat to become part of a Prole-O-Matic scruber, but I see a great future after a few years sweating in the Sahara. The imperialist, baby raping, woman murdering Bush Army got one thing right- all sand/dirt MUST have rake lines in it at all times. I hope he brings his own rake.

-COV

I love to denounce Glenn Beck.
I seem to remember Glenn having Mikheil Saakashvili on his set (not the remote interviews) during the campaign and asking that visiting head of state: "Does Obama scare the bejeezuz out of you?" but I can't find vid of it anywhere on line. Was this just a nightmare?

As we will most likely have filming I am having them wear formal black jump suits special tin foil caps so Laika can send special instructions in route.
I will set the microwave signal on "Crispy Fry".

(off)
"Name me a communist country, that worked."
(silence)

Dang that was a fine question, bravo Glen!

Commissar_Elliott wrote:(off)
"Name me a communist country, that worked."
(silence)

Dang that was a fine question, bravo Glen!

That was my favorite part of the whole segment and the biggest reason why I posted the video. However, was the question really met with silence? I thought for sure I could hear a few crickets chirping in the background...

(off)
Hahaha. . . I didn't hear any, I guess they were few in numbers, or something.

[off]

He doesn't need to site any. If Beck hadn't moved on to capitalize on his victory, The People's Douche would have continued with "well, Stalin was corrupted by his power and the other countries have failed for the same reason. It just hasn't been done right because they weren't pure communists at heart. We'll do it right this time, and we'll succeed. Look how your capitalist country crumbles around you."

Hard to win a marathon when every democrat administration shackles you, attaches weights, cuts off your big toes, etc. Is there a handicapper general in the house??

(off)
Hard to win anything when a defeatocrat is involved if you ask me.