I denounce Komrade Rachel Dolezal

[img]/images/Race_Nonconformist_Rachel.jpg[/img]

NAACP official Rachel Dolezal's race being questioned

Komrades, I can kompletely understand the decision of komrade Rachel Dolezal to belong to a more progressive race among all equal races, but the way she did it goes against the glorious teachings of the Party. A purge is in order.

Comrade Frum, one must understand that this is only the beginning. As more and more progressives feel the need to equalize, the more peoples allusion cream™will be needed to project the proper attitude and appearance. Remember it is the proper good intentions that count! In fact this product has become the progressive hallmark.

Komrades, KAMMERAT_X denounce your denouncement of progressive pioneer Rachel Dolezal, as long as she has paid the proper white sin tax to the Clinton foundation and is a registered Democrat. She is to be lauded as a hero in the fight for trans-racial recognition. For far too long we the unwhite white people have been burdened with titles like Republican, christian and other oppressor classifiers. It is time for all trans-racial people to come forward behind workers barn #6 and to stand in solidarity.

If she is not a registered democrat and has not paid the white sin tax to the inevitable and deserving future president Clinton ™ Image , then KAMMERAT_X denounce her along with all the others of our collective that srtand together in solidarity to fight the oppression of the rich, old, elite, white, nonmusliam people.
Komrades this is a very sad day as we have been invaded by the guilty. This just shows that voter IDs are oppressive, but we must now push for CrimeCare ™ and Purity ID ™ cards for all immediately. For far, far to long racial mixing has been allowed and we now have this instance as proof that it must not be allowed anymore. We must have an ethnic cleansing so that we can know that those of the privileged and protected races are protected against this kind of skullduggery.

Hail Hillary, the deserving and inevitable!

Be seeing you ™

Is this another sad case of progressive life imitating art or ...

Bosom Buddies
White Chicks
Let's Be Cops
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins (Joel Grey as Chiun)

The ESPY Awards has announced that Sister Dolezal is to be co-receiver of the famous Arthur Ashe Award for Courage. Sister Dolzal will be sharing this year's award of course with the man with fake tits woman we have all come to love and admire, Bruce Caitlyn Jenner.

These science deniers pioneers have taken their struggle to escape the upperclass of male/white privilege and have courageously morphed themselves into a desired protected class of peoples.

caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair.jpg

A change is in the air. Due to recent events it has been announced that Sister Dolezal will be taking over the anchor chair an NBC News and former host Brian Williams will report to Spokane Washington to take over as President of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP.

1343751252634_2x1_overlay_590_295.jpg

BW.jpg

Having your Johnson cut doesn't make you a lady. It makes you a fella without a Johnson.

It appears justice will be swift as Comrade Grayson of Florida has pleaded with Washington State authorities for interstate cooperation and full discretion in dealing with the likes of Dolezal. According to Grayson, "My experience in successfully dealing with women speaks for itself. Just give me carte blanche with the tramp, we'll have answers soon enough."

Red Walrus wrote:It appears justice will be swift as Comrade Grayson of Florida has pleaded with Washington State authorities for interstate cooperation and full discretion in dealing with the likes of Dolezal. According to Grayson, "My experience in successfully dealing with women speaks for itself. Just give me carte blanche with the tramp, we'll have answers soon enough."
Not to be confused with "Save The Whales."

Or comrade Pamalinsky, shooting the seals!

She reminds me of the unforgettable scene in Burglar (1987) - at 1:30.

Carl Hefler: Cause I'm a black man in a white man's world...
Det. Nyswander: Uhh, Mr. Hefler, you're caucasian...
Carl Hefler: Beautiful! Hold THAT against me too!

Looks like we'll have to change the name of the thing....from the National Association of Acting Crazy and Paranoid, to the National Association of Adding Color and a Perm.

We're all red on the inside. That's what counts.

Komrade Muzhelozhstvo wrote:We're all red on the inside. That's what counts.

Why is the red man, red?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:

Why is the red man, red?

He is read because he's not dead. Why is he not dead? Because he'd rather be red than dead. He'd rather be red than dead because he said correctly that to be red than dead rather than dead than red is a bad thing, that is what he said.

SIMPLIFIED:

He's red because he doesn't want to go to Gulag.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

Why is the red man, red?

He is read because he's not dead. Why is he not dead? Because he'd rather be red than dead. He'd rather be red than dead because he said correctly that to be red than dead rather than dead than red is a bad thing, that is what he said.

SIMPLIFIED:

He's red because he doesn't want to go to Gulag.
What made the red man, red?

And how much red had the redhead read when the redhead had read red?

By the way, I denounce everyone who says "r*d m*n," which is both raaaacist and sexist, not to mention transphobic.

RedDiaperette wrote:And how much red had the redhead read when the redhead had read red?

By the way, I denounce everyone who says "r*d m*n," which is both raaaacist and sexist, not to mention transphobic.
Well then, I denounce myself and go to the beet fields to tend the beets.

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:I was born a poor black child...
Rachel Dolezal announces she is stepping down as the President of the NAACP in Spokane, Washington. Hollywood hopefuls are in negotiations with Rachel for the forthcoming biopic Jerk Chicken.

It seems the nappy headed ho' in question has decided to check her black "victim" privilege, and is resigning.

She will immediately and henceforth be reclassified as unemployed white-trash and banished to a trailer park.

Question--

Can a "former black" still use the "N-word" ?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Question--

Not to worry Comrade Stak. Transracial pioneer Comrade Dolezal has blazed that trail for us as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=279&v=37iNx5YYR_Y

The money shot occurs right at about 5:00 minutes.

HEIL HILLARY!

*Tip of the hat to Rush Limbaugh for bringing this link to the People's attention, through Soopermexican.com

Ok, she has in the past. Does she now still have that privilege? Can Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner say "you guys"?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Ok, she has in the past. Does she now still have that privilege? Can Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner say "you guys"?
To quote Ms. Dolezal, "I don't understand the question." What are you implying? You are clouding my safe space by demanding that I reply with well-defined impirical facts. The fact is that you are oppressing her by questioning her at all. Posing such a question is racist, sexist, and a few other -ist's spring to mind Comrade Stak. I denounce you for your insensitivity. You either are a free spirit that floats freely within the collective without regard to making judgements or you betray your hatred for the collective by making oppressive judgements. If you are not a member of a protected class, you are of the bourgeousie class and must be liquidated. I suggest you get in touch with your inner-whateveryouarenot before the Party takes notice of your caucasionousness as well as your self-righteous masculino-heterosexualishness. All protected classes have every privilege. Trust me, its For the Children™.
HEIL HILLARY!

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Ok, she has in the past. Does she now still have that privilege? Can Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner say "you guys"?
To quote Ms. Dolezal, "I don't understand the question." What are you implying? You are clouding my safe space by demanding that I reply with well-defined impirical facts. The fact is that you are oppressing her by questioning her at all. Posing such a question is racist, sexist, and a few other -ist's spring to mind Comrade Stak. I denounce you for your insensitivity. You either are a free spirit that floats freely within the collective without regard to making judgements or you betray your hatred for the collective by making oppressive judgements. If you are not a member of a protected class, you are of the bourgeousie class and must be liquidated. I suggest you get in touch with your inner-whateveryouarenot[highlight=#ffff00] before the Party takes notice of your caucasionousness as well as your self-righteous masculino-heterosexualishness.[/highlight] All protected classes have every privilege. Trust me, its For the Children™.
HEIL HILLARY!
Not to mention his phallologocentrism.

Here is a very progressive couple:

f328_fe50.jpeg
It is unclear whether the duck self-identifies as a dog or vice versa. Perhaps they both identify as jackrabbits. One thing is clear, they are out and they are proud to let it be known by all! Unless of course one of them self-identifies as a white male human, in which case he is also a rapist.

Oh, this raises questions!

Is the duck (or the one who resembles a duck) of legal age?
Are duck's health services (wink, wink...) readily available?
Did the duck provide progressive and cumulative consent?
Was the duck dressed provocatively?How much rufinol is too much, and how is it administered without opposable thumbs?

With all the free publicity Rachel is getting her new act in my Vaudeville reboot should be a big hit.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Oh, this raises questions!

Was the duck dressed provocatively?How much rufinol is too much, and how is it administered without opposable thumbs?
Yes indeed comrade. This is a new frontier in the order of things. It is a proverbial can-o'worms or a veritable Pandora's Box. This new revelation is bound to cause some confusion (and we know who is the author of that). Questions will inevitably arise which will require the authority of The Party to answer. This is no new phenomenon comrades, there is a name for it. For it is known simply as "progress". Can a grown man now self-identify as a minor who cannot be tried as an adult? Can a sexual predator now self-identify as a harmless eunuch? Can a duly elected official self-identify as a brutal dictator? These are all questions that are best left to the wisdom of experts employed by The Party. Keep Calm and HEIL HILLARY!

Why must you always descend into the pits of Hades for your explanations of life's simple pleasures? It's obvious the dog is trying to get up on the duck's back and go for a ride around the parking lot. Big deal!

However, there is a bright side to this sordid affair. I do believe a new urban slang term has been coined; i.e., "duck, ducked, ducking" as in; "What a ducking idiot!" - "Duck you!" and "I'm totally ducked up!"

And was this duck compensated for its flight? If so, does the duck have a COMMERCIAL licence? Every time someone turns over a rock, something ugly crawls out.....

I hear Donald Trump has "identified" as a Presidential candidate. Right. Like an Olympic Decathalon medalist will get a sex change after banging a Kardashian...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:And was this duck compensated for its flight? If so, does the duck have a COMMERCIAL licence? Every time someone turns over a rock, something ugly crawls out.....
Good point. And there must be not only a license, but also a city-issued medallion, proof of insurance (both auto and health), and an annual inspection sticker. Oh, and a current photo on the prominently displayed license ... but never, ever, EVER a photo ID to vote.

Perhaps this duck was being subjected to the indignities of a flight physical?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Perhaps this duck was being subjected to the indignities of a flight physical?
Either that, or being prepared for foie gras from the wrong angle. I am anxious to hear what PETA has to say about this, because as everyone knows, the animal kingdom is full of cute and cuddly harmless creatures that can only be corrupted by man's appetite. Just ask the shark experts who have commented on the recent North Carolina shark attacks. It's always just a curious fish who is an innocent victim of mistaken identity.HEIL HILLARY!

An innocent duck had to be abused before [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] entered the fray and wrote:

Why must you always descend into the pits of Hades for your explanations of life's simple pleasures? It's obvious the dog is trying to get up on the duck's back and go for a ride around the parking lot. Big deal!

However, there is a bright side to this sordid affair. I do believe a new urban slang term has been coined; i.e., "duck, ducked, ducking" as in; "What a ducking idiot!" - "Duck you!" and "I'm totally ducked up!"

Indeed Craptek... what the duck?!

craptek-n-rachel.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote: Indeed Craptek... what the duck?!
Speaking of colorful nuts, while pondering the differences between English Walnuts and the Black variety, we can only assume that our furry nut-fiend friend may have discovered a new truth to the old adage "Once you've had [self-identified] Black, you'll never go back!"

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Question--

After further consideration, this question posed by the estimable Comrade Stakhanovets has been ruled moot. There is no such thing as a self-identified "former black". There are however, blacks that have left the Democrat Plantation, which The Party has deemed "not down for the struggle", who have lost their black privilege, such as the right to lawfully utter the N-word.HEIL HILLARY!