I denounce myself

I have been a bad, bad comrade. I forgot about the cube until I happened upon an email from a fellow cubist. I have no excuse. I recommend that I be stripped and forced to shower in ice cold vodka. Addendum: i created this topic before i read Leninka's thread about inane postings.

Therefore, I should apologize for this trite and self-important posting. But i won't,cuz i'm a trite and self-important prog and demand that i be allowed my asinine ramblings,dammit.

You...you forgot...about the Cube? You forgot all your comrades?

Now I need a drink or 3. Suddenly I feel so lonely and forgotten. I suppose you were busy with your boyfriend Vladamir (wiping tear from my eye).

Ok, I understand, I know how it is. One day you're all hot for the Party and the next some young bald revolutionary comes along and sweeps you off your feet. Go on, go back to your sweetie with his working class ties and his radical plans. (quietly sobbing)

Wait a minute. What's this whole showering in cold vodka thing? And will it be filmed?

I am stunned, shocked, devastated. Forgot about the Cube? Forgot about our glorious work for the People, the Little Man, the Children, the Downtrodden, the Slush Fund Rummies, the Union Payoffs, the Many Faces of Acorn? Forgot about our ceaseless and selfless struggle to bring just a sliver of enlightenment and a huge dollop of centralized control to the knuckle-dragging 19 percenters, the bitter clingers, the tea bagging racists, and anyhone else who does not agree with our agenda?

But I, for one, am willing to forgive. The Party is all about forgiveness. Got caught molesting a masseuse? We forgive you, based on the wonderful, Progressive work you have done to bring about global central planning. Tried to buy off potential rival candidates with political candy? We forgive you; it was for the common good. Out playing golf after promising to spend every waking moment solving the Gulf Oil Spill, the Economy, the Unenployment crisis, and the Afghan War? It's okay, we forgive you.

Forgot about the Cube...okay, I forgive you.

Besides, the only people I have around here to swap innuendos with are Pinkie and Fraulein P. Pinkie can be really mean if you catch her on an bad day (that is to say, any day with a vowel in it) and I have had nightmares ever since the Fraulein accidentally dipped into my jar thinking it was full of pickled cauliflower.

Commissar Ivan,
Should brains that live in glass jars say anything but nice about a certain Commissarka who wields a very large shovel?

On with the ramblings Lenin 'n' Things. Good to see you back.

Ivan Betinov wrote:The Party is all about forgiveness.

So true Betinov. Being a Made Prog means never having to say you're sorry.

And that's why I won't even bother to apologize for pouring the cheap vodka in your jar while keeping the good stuff for myself. I know you'll understand.

I must denounce you too (mostly because I love denouncing!). Image How could anyone forget the Cube, much less it's loyal, entertainingful Comrades and Comradeses? This is one of the saddest things I've read . . .
now, about that vodka. I am of thinking you should provide FOR the loyal comrades who stay and fight the good fight, instead of soaking in it yourself. Let us do the soaking drinking, in your stead!

Of course, any liquid based activities MUST be monitored to insure there are no "accidental" drownings. Which duty I whole hearted volunteer to do, for the good of the collective!

Likewise, if it is a purposeful drowning, you're on your own!

Unless it involves drowning chicken in foo chow mee sua. Now this is a likable Red Rooster!

foo.jpg
ImageImageImage

O M G, Reiuxcat, that looks like something the cat flew up? Have you been to the Gulag Galley again??

My dear Fraulein, I always for get about the GG. I generally just mime swipe what I need

Ivan Betinov wrote:I am stunned, shocked, devastated. Forgot about the Cube? Forgot about our glorious work for the People, the Little Man, the Children, the Downtrodden, the Slush Fund Rummies, the Union Payoffs, the Many Faces of Acorn? Forgot about our ceaseless and selfless struggle to bring just a sliver of enlightenment and a huge dollop of centralized control to the knuckle-dragging 19 percenters, the bitter clingers, the tea bagging racists, and anyhone else who does not agree with our agenda?

But I, for one, am willing to forgive. The Party is all about forgiveness. Got caught molesting a masseuse? We forgive you, based on the wonderful, Progressive work you have done to bring about global central planning. Tried to buy off potential rival candidates with political candy? We forgive you; it was for the common good. Out playing golf after promising to spend every waking moment solving the Gulf Oil Spill, the Economy, the Unenployment crisis, and the Afghan War? It's okay, we forgive you.

Forgot about the Cube...okay, I forgive you.

Besides, the only people I have around here to swap innuendos with are Pinkie and Fraulein P. Pinkie can be really mean if you catch her on an bad day (that is to say, any day with a vowel in it) and I have had nightmares ever since the Fraulein accidentally dipped into my jar thinking it was full of pickled cauliflower.
Ahhhh...my poor, darling Sexy Brain......YOU I have missed. You must learn to tread lightly where Pinkie is concerned, though. Her delicate sensibilities are to be handled with extreme care and caution...one false move and she could destroy us all. Tell pinkie and erudite hey for me.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Commissar Ivan,
Should brains that live in glass jars say anything but nice about a certain Commissarka who wields a very large shovel?

On with the ramblings Lenin 'n' Things. Good to see you back.
Thanx for welcoming me back! I've never mastered anything BUT rambling.....

Lenin 'n' Things, it's good to have you back. You seem to appreciate better than anyone Betinov's belief that he's Government's gift to female comrades. And all because The Party plunged his gloriously huge organ into the warm wet embrace of that exquisitely smooth receptacle so delicate and fragile, it's like glass. Yet it easily yields to every last inch of him, as if it were made just for him and no other.

Whereas I find his organ is almost too big to whack. Even with my shovel.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Lenin 'n' Things, it's good to have you back. You seem to appreciate better than anyone Betinov's belief that he's Government's gift to female comrades. And all because The Party plunged his gloriously huge organ into the warm wet embrace of that exquisitely smooth receptacle so delicate and fragile, it's like glass. Yet it easily yields to every last inch of him, as if it were made just for him and no other.

Whereas I find his organ is almost too big to whack. Even with my shovel.
Holy crap...seriously lol...seriously. You Imageare as hilarious as always, my dearest pinkie.

Wow Commissarka Pinkie! Have you ever considered writing Romance novels?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Wow Commissarka Pinkie! Have you ever considered writing Romance novels?
No kidding, huh? She has written quite a few steamy passages. They are always my favorites. Girl has a gift...a gift, i tell ya.

Reiuxcat wrote:...Unless it involves drowning chicken in foo chow mee sua. Now this is a likable Red Rooster!

The attachment foo.jpg is no longer available
ImageImageImage

Looks delicious, but I'm on a diet...

9_kittensnt5.jpg

Welcome back LNT! Pinkie's at it again I see... (Hmmm... now where did I put those extra awareness bracelets)...

Which makes me wonder.

Everybody always talks about Betinov's brain and his jar. But what exactly is the fluid in the jar?

Is it Helen Thomas approved Formaldehyde or party approved Vodka?

Amandla!

Obamugabe wrote:Which makes me wonder.

Everybody always talks about Betinov's brain and his jar. But what exactly is the fluid in the jar?

Is it Helen Thomas approved Formaldehyde or party approved Vodka?

Amandla!

Um, Red Star and I removed the good stuff one night before a raid and replaced it with some sh1+ made from pine tar. Brain in jar has certainly seemed more erudite since then. Who knew?

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:I have been a bad, bad comrade. I forgot about the cube until I happened upon an email from a fellow cubist. I have no excuse. I recommend that I be stripped and forced to shower in ice cold vodka. Addendum: i created this topic before i read Leninka's thread about inane postings. therefore,i should apologize for this trite and self-important posting. But i won't,cuz i'm a trite and self-important prog and demand that i be allowed my asinine ramblings,damnit.

Shoot my Mom at dawn! I just realized I forgot to say hello, LnT. I am very glad to see you back.

Plus a secret blend of eleven herbs and spices.

I'm glad to see that Pinkie has finally gotten over her inhibitions and is able to embrace the power of the mind. The mind is a terrible thing to waste; that is why the Party, in its benevolence, saw fit to pluck mine from the shambling wreck of a body that it formerly inhabited and place it in this nutritous (and I must admit, tasty) broth. But just because I no longer have a body is not enough reason to think that I cannot seduce.

BEHOLD THE SENSUOUS POWER OF THE UNBRIDLED INTELLECT!

Had enough? No? THEN HOW ABOUT THIS!

What? You can't see it? Then it is obvious that my keenly Progressive protean genius is so far above your own that you are simply incapable of meaningful discourse.

Why do I even bother?

Ivan Betinov wrote:Plus a secret blend of eleven herbs and spices.

I'm glad to see that Pinkie has finally gotten over her inhibitions and is able to embrace the power of the mind. The mind is a terrible thing to waste; that is why the Party, in its benevolence, saw fit to pluck mine from the shambling wreck of a body that it formerly inhabited and place it in this nutritous (and I must admit, tasty) broth. But just because I no longer have a body is not enough reason to think that I cannot seduce.

BEHOLD THE SENSUOUS POWER OF THE UNBRIDLED INTELLECT!

Had enough? No? THEN HOW ABOUT THIS!

What? You can't see it? Then it is obvious that my keenly Progressive protean genius is so far above your own that you are simply incapable of meaningful discourse.

Why do I even bother?

Um, each to his own said the lady as she kissed her cow?

And that's all I have to say about that.

Reiuxcat wrote:
Lenin 'n' Things wrote:I have been a bad, bad comrade. I forgot about the cube until I happened upon an email from a fellow cubist. I have no excuse. I recommend that I be stripped and forced to shower in ice cold vodka. Addendum: i created this topic before i read Leninka's thread about inane postings. therefore,i should apologize for this trite and self-important posting. But i won't,cuz i'm a trite and self-important prog and demand that i be allowed my asinine ramblings,damnit.

Shoot my Mom at dawn! I just realized I forgot to say hello, LnT. I am very glad to see you back.
And slap your grandma......hello to you, Reiuxcat!

Geez, Comrade Lenin 'n' Things, I only denounced comrades who made an original post using a YouTube and no words. As a result of certain comrades repeatedly doing this, our Collective Blog page became a fast running river of YouTube drivel. This post of yours certainly does not fit that description. Your denouncing yourself in an original post is most original and commendable. Congratulations on a glorious comeback. I hope you don't run away from us so quickly again.

Red Rooster wrote:
foo.jpg

Looks delicious, but I'm on a diet...

9_kittensnt5.jpg

Welcome back LNT! Pinkie's at it again I see... (Hmmm... now where did I put those extra awareness bracelets)...

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLENESS IN IT'S HIGHEST UNACCEPTABLIES!Image Colonel Sanders must be informed of this atrocious digression!!!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Chicken lickin' good

Glorious loyal Comrade Whoopie, might I quote you!

Oh dear, I think Red Rooster will have a bone to pick with you...

Peg leg chicken copy.jpg

I KNEW IF HE WENT TO THE COLONEL'S HE WOULD HAVE REGRETS, but you can not with any possibilities, blame that on me. Birds of a feather, flock together and Colonel Sanders has many fouls and foulettes with which he might want to flock. This was bound to happen!