I denounce the currently employed!

Poster_Redistribute_Employment_250.jpg
That's right! Across America, millions of spiteful skilled workers are holding jobs that could go to the unemployed and disadvantaged. Many of these jobs pay several times current poverty level and could support three or four lesser paid workers.

Indeed, these job hogs are discriminating against persons who lack traditional degrees, or job training. I say it is time that we redistribute employment to the more worthy! Why should people with bourgeois "college degrees" be permitted to lock out persons who have undergone alternative job skills training, or simply have chosen not to participate in the oppressive college industrial complex?

Would you believe it is impossible to get a doctorate in chemical engineering without first passing rigorous math classes? This discriminates against people who are not good at math, or simply take offense at numbers.

I DEMAND ACTION NOW! FIRE UNJUSTLY SKILLED LABORERS AND REDISTRIBUTE THEIR JOBS TO THE UNEMPLOYED MASSES!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I DEMAND ACTION NOW! FIRE UNJUSTLY SKILLED LABORERS AND REDISTRIBUTE THEIR JOBS TO THE UNEMPLOYED MASSES!

Thanks for the heads up on the under skilled getting rationed employment. I will make sure to cancel my next flight.

inverted-plane-flight.jpg

Perhaps Dear Leader might just wave his magic wand use his pen and phone to Create Jobs™ for all these unemployed, first decreeing that minimum wage -- and in fact all wages -- be raised to level of skilled workers' pay. Then all will be employed and all will be equal and all will be happy and money will appear in showers upon the multitudes and ... hic ... pardon me, vodka glass appears to be empty and I must go replenish same....

Comrades, I must admit to being confused about Comrade President B. Husseinovich's threat promise to use his pen and his phone.

Now, I do remember Comrade President W. J. B. Clinton's use of a cigar, so I can only assume that our current Dear Leader is referring to either Valerie Jarrett or Reggie. I don't think they make pens wide enough for Mooochelle, so it's got to be Valerie of Reggie.

But what's with the phone? I have a phone, you have a phone, he has a phone. We all have phones. Many of our phones are Obamaphones. But what does that have to do with the price of beets in the Motherland?

As I said, I am confused.

I denounce this denouncification of workers. Dear Leader (PBUH) endorses the growth of government jobs and union jobs, are you denouncing the plans and actions of his O'liness?

Well?

This just in - apparently the phone is for calling in drone strikes to keep the peace.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This just in - apparently the phone is for calling in drone strikes to keep the peace.
And do not forget use of phone for selfies -- perhaps during utilization of pen?

So...This surely does not mean that I should put down my shovel, does it? there are still beets here!

Comrade Colonel, you forgot about the poor undocumented workers who have risked everything to come here illegally to better themselves. Lack of skills and no knowledge of the English language should not be barriers that prevent these people from getting the same high paying jobs that privileged white people have.

Colonel 7.62
Even if the wonderful examples of things we progressives can come up with when there aren't any conservatives around to prevent us from doing the people's business, things still won't be as Utopian as they seem. What if these various degreed or non degreed skilled laborers don't assimilate or spit, spit, don't even try to learn Spanish? Would that not put a serious dent into the self esteem of these so called “lesser workers”? Sir, I propose that we should insist that leaders in Washington create a federally funded emotional counseling and grief centers that would go a long way towards helping the disadvantaged lesser workers cope with all of these working tyrants! The funding would come from a proposed a Holiday in which every year on February 7th members of Congress will come out of the respective burrows. If they see their shadows, it means a yearly tax increase. If their shadow does not appear it will mean that we must spend another year in self flagellation, unfortunately while many of these unskilled workers will have to patiently wait for some sort of mea culpa. After what America has done to them, I wouldn't blame these people if they shredded that silly old piece of parchment called the Constitution!

Colonel - I fear you are confused. It happens often in the depths of winter when the beet juice flows all day and night. Your occupation, indeed your entire purpose in life, is to stand in the unemployment line and represent the oppressed masses. The cause depends on you... to shout at every capitalist pig that walks by and looks at you with disdain. Don't lose your place in line seeking one of these so called "jobs" or you may find you've been punched a ticket on the Northern Express.

Great thinking, colonel! I made a poster about that, and added a smaller one to your original post.

[img]/images/Poster_Redistribute_Employment_450.jpg[/img]

Comrade Red Square, your most equal efforts humble me. I shall go quit my job at once, so that the unemployed may have a job now.

Well now, at the same time, we have His Obamaness promulgating an ukase last night that in celebration of the ending of the First Five Year Plan, the minimum wages of all new Federal contract workers will be raised by the stroke of his mighty pen to $10.10 per hour. If I recall, there was also a mandate in the First Five Year Plan to award all new government contract jobs to firms that employ Union workers. Not only does he shame the filthy capitalists with his magnanimous promise to pay Federal workers more of the money liberated from their horded wealth, he throws a crumb to the unions, allowing minions like Zampolit Trumka to exhort the rank and file to support their generous friend of the little man.

Let's cut jobs for those who refuse to seek Government benefits, now.

Dear Leader's position on minimum wages has to evolve. Like his other positions had evolved, so does the minimum wage have to. Having a fixed number on a minimum wage, like $10.10 is to rigid. It belongs to the dark ages of capitalism, profiteering at the expense of millions of workers and oppressed nations across the world.

The future minimum wage has to be based on persons needs. Some people have historically been in disadvantaged position, and have not enjoyed the wages in the past that other people did. Granted, they may have not been alive at that time, but what difference does it make? If they were, they wouldn't have made the money, that others that didn't live at that time would have.

Therefore, minimum wage according to everyone's needs must be instituted.

Komessariat to prepare five-step-plan for the evolvement of Leader's position and mass agitation.

Signed and stamped.

Colonel Lukianov wrote:Dear Leader's position on minimum wages has to evolve. Like his other positions had evolved, so does the minimum wage have to. Having a fixed number on a minimum wage, like $10.10 is to rigid. It belongs to the dark ages of capitalism, profiteering at the expense of millions of workers and oppressed nations across the world.

The future minimum wage has to be based on persons needs. Some people have historically been in disadvantaged position, and have not enjoyed the wages in the past that other people did. Granted, they may have not been alive at that time, but what difference does it make? If they were, they wouldn't have made the money, that others that didn't live at that time would have.

Therefore, minimum wage according to everyone's needs must be instituted.

Komessariat to prepare five-step-plan for the evolvement of Leader's position and mass agitation.

Signed and stamped.

I favor the Colonel's proposal. "Income Justice!" - "The Wage Scale Wars!" - "Affirmative Action Pay Quotas!" - "Payback!" Yes! Time for yet another march on Washington, comrades! Are You Ready? Follow me! "Payback", "Payback!", "Payback!" .........Where is everybody?

Captain Craptek wrote: I favor the Colonel's proposal. "Income Justice!" - "The Wage Scale Wars!" - "Affirmative Action Pay Quotas!" - "Payback!" Yes! Time for yet another march on Washington, comrades! Are You Ready? Follow me! "Payback", "Payback!", "Payback!" .........Where is everybody?
Perhaps they are afraid you are calling on them to pay back their student loans, car loans, home mortgages, etc., etc., etc. They might respond better to a call for "No payback! Amnesty on debt! Pathway to debt freedom!"

Comrades, we must raise the Unemployment Ceiling!

And to that end, a glorious new company - Momentum Machines - is progressively devoting the essence of their FORWARD! thinking science in a bold move to help the currently disenchanted and underpaid minimum wage workers in the fast food industry!

AutomatedBurgerMachine.jpg
Now, you may have heard of Momentum Machines' new 360-hamburgers-per-hour fully automated gourmet hamburger maker before, but did you realize that their website actually states that "OUR TECHNOLOGY WILL DEMOCRATIZE ACCESS TO HIGH QUALITY FOOD MAKING IT AVAILABLE TO THE MASSES"? Well, did you?? It doesn't get much more progressive than that!

AutomatedBurgerMachine2.jpg
Here we see some previously employed minimum wage fast food workers who have been freed from the burden of working to get paid, and who are now fully unemployed and supported by the government. They don't look unhappy now, do they, as they watch their replacement being assembled at the McDonalds Restaurant which formerly employed them?

Comrades, it's a glorious new Next Tuesday™ - and with tens of millions of illegal aliens undocumented workers new Americans about to be granted citizenship and more by even the Rethuglikkkans, just think how many will now be out of work!

And here's the best part - as the masses of unemployed are replaced in the work force by machines and supported by government, soon no one will even be looking for work - and the unemployment rate under Comrade President B. Husseinovich Obama will actually and finally drop to zero!!

Comrade ROCK is solid on this point! Up is down, in is out, good is bad, peace is war, freedom is slavery, and at last - NO employment is TOTAL employment! How glorious is the world of Next Tuesday?

Very, VERY glorious, Comrade Squirrel! Soon, we will reach zero unemployment, Global Warming will end, and the citizens of the world shall feast upon America, using EBT cards provided by the U.S. Government!