I HAVE A DREAM AND IT WASN'T WET

Sum baitch! This prick gets a pass on everthing for being the "First" Black president. Now if that was McCain or Rudy or even me, there would be riots.

Hell...I'm the racist!

You don't believe I'm a racist?

Check this out! https://www.bestcyrano.org/cyrano/?p=363#more-363

This calls for a contest. What goes on in that bubble?

In the bubble?

"Gee, I hope I don't look like I've been up all night drinking and screwing."

In the bubble....

"When I get home tonight I just gotta check out the PCube!"

"I wonder if I'll ever be recognized for my contributions to society and not for my screw ups...."

"I'm continuing to do the job the American people elected me to do."

"I've worked harder than I've ever worked in my life to stay awake for this tired old speech. But I can't."

In the bubble:

Go ahead everybody ... I'm Listening ... My eyes are just closed. I had a late night with a Crimorian Fangor Beast.

(Ala Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest)

In the Bubble:

"I can't believe I told the media about those six hispanic girls in my hotel room this week.. yeah.. they were there to show 'support' for Hillary... And the media believed it!! Mmmmm..... support...."

In the bubble:

"These dang sores on my face sure make me tired. Maybe I'll release my medical records after the MTE ascends the throne?"

Considering what backside he had a view of, I hope not.

White Entertainment Television?
WET?

Am I getting my signals crossed?

Stop it!
Just stop it!

Maybe America just isn't ready for an Asian/American President.
Or me.

But I am going to get this undecided person's vote.
I didn't know Kucinich was Asian.
Did they make a trade on The Chappelle Show that I didn't know about?

And now I'm GAY! ?

What's a poor Kingfish to do?

I admit I had been warned.....but sheeeet...I had no idea...really.

Oh god. Do you suppose that, out of force of habit, the MTE will jump to the defense of a man who (1) did not do drugs and (2) did not have sex even though he was blown?

Obama,
Please tell me these videos will help the capitalist conservative pigs?

Clintonoid
Since when is oral sex considered sex? I don't understand. This couldn't have come from Hillary because nobody in the Clintons' camp considers oral sex anything more than a friendly patting on the back. Obviously this video was engineered by Republicans who are still living in the Dark Ages and, therefore, consider oral sex between two male strangers high on cocaine to be an incriminating episode instead of a welcoming expression of good will and positive reinforcement.

By the way, comments are now open on the Blog and in the Truth sections free for all since the new anti-spam code feature seems to be working. -- R.S.

I know!
It was the limo's fault!
Since limos run on oil......this is yet another example of the evil that is Bush.
No Bush!
Did I get it right Commissarka Pinky?

(Frankly....both videos could use more bush)
Winks withheld by unpopular request.

I'd love to hear MTE and The Black One (TBO?) debating while breathing this stuff:

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/vi ... elium.html

Red Square wrote:By the way, comments are now open on the Blog and in the Truth sections free for all since the new anti-spam code feature seems to be working. -- R.S.

Hurray! (Party Approved) Free Speech has gloriously returned to the Peoples Republic of Cubism!!

“You're free to shut up with your unpopular ideas.” - David Michael Green
-Mikhail

A_Fellow_Traveler
Red Square wrote:By the way, comments are now open on the Blog and in the Truth sections free for all since the new anti-spam code feature seems to be working. -- R.S.

Somehow this fact needs to be prominently displayed. I don't know how but every worker and peasant that comes to the site should know right off the bat that we have free open Democratronical debate forum here. It was fun back in those free and easy early days when all those dissidents spoke up thinking themselves anonymous behind the mask of a fly-by-night Username little knowing that there was someone up in the attic, so to speak, monitoring, noting, reporting every single word they wrote. Now that was fun.

I'm still waiting for chads which speak in witness to the fact they were meant to vote Democrat even though some Republican voted.

A_Fellow_Traveler
Well, that's easy Theo baby. Just hold the ballot up to your ear and listen. You can hear it sing:

Every vote is precious!
Every vote divine!
Every ballot wants to grow up strong and Democrat
Oh please Mr ballot counter don't leave this poor little baby ballot behind

A cute little baby ballot is a beautiful thing. Working the polls is like being there for the conception, babe.

Traveler, do you suppose that we can breed Democrat ballots? Now that would be progress. My only worry though is that after just a few generations we couldn't get them to do anything.

But breeding is selfish! We should try cloning.