I'm In a Third World State of Mind

Billy Joel
Researches are baffled by the state of affairs in New Orleans. The lawlessness, looting, bands of criminals and overall third-worldliness of the town has caught many by surprise.

"By definition, the third world results from location," said Liam Johns, the best funded and most respected expert. "If your country is unlucky enough to be located in a third world location on the map, nothing can be done." Mr Johns further stated, "the situation in New Orleans is a direct result of climactic change, hence creating a "third world" climate and the inevitable creation of a "third world" city. In this case, latitude and longitude are artificially altered, so the current theory holds water.

However, new theories are being proposed, including the amazingly-novel idea that "Third World" is a mentality separate from longitude and latitude.

Jasper Lonard, who has been unable to get funding and works out of his basement, explains his new radical theory. "If a person becomes completely selfish in the face of a crisis, steals from his neighbor, kills and rapes for fun, and leaves the sick for dead, that person is a 'third world' person" stated Mr. Lonard bluntly. "If you get enough people like this together without the iron fist of law, you will have a third world city or country. Latitude and longitude mean nothing."

Mr. Lonard is a pariah, and his theories have resulted in death threats. The New York Times has called Mr. Lonard "a sick pervert with crazy ideas and unfounded principles and unsubstantiated crazy claims."

Disgusted Observer
That Jasper Lonard may have a point:

"Guardsmen Greeted With Applause, Anger
Sep 02 2:54 PM US/Eastern

By ALLEN G. BREED
Associated Press Writer

NEW ORLEANS

Four days after Hurricane Katrina struck, the National Guard arrived in force Friday with food, water and weapons, churning through the floodwaters in a vast truck convoy with orders to retake the streets and bring relief to the suffering.

At the New Orleans Convention Center, some of the thousands of storm victims awaiting their deliverance applauded, threw their hands heavenward and screamed, "Thank you, Jesus!" as the camouflage-green trucks and hundreds of soldiers arrived in this increasingly desperate and lawless city.

<b>But there was also anger and profane catcalls.

"Hell no, I'm not glad to see them. They should have been here days ago. I ain't glad to see 'em. I'll be glad when 100 buses show up," said 46-year-old Michael Levy, whose words were echoed by those around him yelling, "Hell, yeah! Hell yeah!"

"We've been sleeping on the ... ground like rats," Levy said. "I say burn this whole ... city down." </b>

I thought it was Turd World not Third World...

Caucasian Caucus
Well, and apple every four days will keep the cannibals away! Seems that after four days of fasting, one must eat corpses to survive:

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans <b>have begun eating corpses to survive</b>. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them. I am a sixty-four year old African-American. . . . ,b.I am hopeless. I am sad.</b>

Well, at least the last sentence is true. I never knew people had to eat every four days to survive! Remind me never to go camping with this guy!

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-r ... _6643.html

Proud American
Fuck all Dems and their ideology...thanks for the post and the link, Caucasian. I didn't know I was killing so many blacks but I guess Randall has enlightened me.