I'm losing HOPE in Obama

I have just finished watching the coronation of his O'lyness. I must add that I felt sick to my stomach got a thrill up my leg when he was speaking.

But my hopes were soon shattered.

I walked outside to check my mailbox, and to my greatest disappointment....no government check.

Then I went to the gas station to fill my car up. AND I STILL HAD TO PAY FOR MY OWN GAS!!!

I want the government knocking on my door asking "how can I help you?" Where's my free stuff? Please reassure me comrades, I am losing hope in change.

Anonymous
Comrade! Don't lose Hope!™

Today, while watching the inauguration I found a use for the plate I got as a gift from the CPUSA.
I present to you: A day in the life of an Obama commemorative plate...enjoy.

Image NOT microwave safe.

Image The Change!™ commemorative plate has now become the Hope!™ serving plate! Now that's something I can believe in!

Image All done. Historic Victory!

Image Here is where it will go. I will be serving Hors D'eorves on it at my next party. Image

Comrade ObamaMarx,

I regret to have to inform you that the promises Obama made to you and other people are... let's see, what's the word I'm looking for.... oh,yes, just a bunch of stinking lies. You see, Comrade ObamaMarx, the coronation of the first non-white, community organizer, ultra-liberal empty suit as president was a noble end. I'm sure you were informed during your People's indoctrination civics classes of the philosophical idea that "The end justifies the means." The elevation of Comrade Obama was such a noble end that it justified any means necessary to achieve it: lying, cheating, stealing, covering the truth and, yes, even promising to fill people's cars with gas. I'm sure you will agree with this assessment Comrade ObamaMarx, please now go back to your life and stop waiting for your wishes to be fulfilled because it makes the Party and Comrade Obama look bad. Thank you.

How come it had me listed as a "guest" for my plate comment?
I tried to sign my name and it said it was already taken.
Is this a CIA plot?

It is sad indeed comrade. I heard some poor soul on the radio today who feels that the government should also pay for his graduate education as well. He claims it is a way to help the US move forward. His degree you ask? History. Yes, without fresh Phd's in History, how can the country move forward to solve the great crises before it?

NOPE, NO HOPE. What can I say... compared to all the lies and promises I heard during the campaign, today's message was like a tasteless cardboard pancake.

And to boot, the Capitalist market responded by going DOWN. WHAT are they thinking...must be a sign of the future. I HOPE that I can find someone who admitted they voted for Comrade Obama by June. By then, we should all be wearing rags, what a wonderful vision for America.

Speaking of cardboard (as in cardboard cutout front pictures), did anyone notice that Comrade Soros was moving Obama's lips during the inauguration?

I have waked up in America in a nightmare.

{microphone off}

Bill Bennett told the story years ago about how a "student" at one of BB's lectures suggested that the taxpayers should pay for his film school degree (what degree would that be? M.A. = Master of Agitprop?) because society would be the ones "benefitting" from it. As I recall, BB asked the jerk who was going to benefit more, him or society?

Yeah, we all benefit from "film-makers" who turn out the cinematic equivalent of ass-wipe or history "professors" who will explain to us why we should all be ashamed that we perpetuate this imperialist hellhole of a nation.

ObamaMarx2008,

Is OK Comrade you can relax. Soon there will be a chorus of Americans asking the same question; Where's My Money? and screaming Show Me The Money!

Can the new Administration ignore this? Can the Super Congress?
No they can't. Not while they're bailing out Banks, Wall Street and Corporate America. Especially not now.

Solution is simple, just print all the money you need. Governments have that option. That and run up Trillion Dollar deficits. It's going to be great in the short term. The People will be Happy and they will love the New Government and it's Leader. Just need a little patience. Is only the New President's first day on the job.

There are nay-sayers who claim this will lead to inflation in the long term, but what do they know? It's a whole new world now and who cares about long term anyway?

In the meantime we can all do our part to get the economy back on track and that means spend, spend and spend some more. Buy a new home, car or Luxury Suv. Don't worry, the check will be in the mail very soon.

Comrades, I wish people would stop referring to Dear Leader as an empty suit or devoid of experience.

He's merely "untainted" by all the day to day crap that the rest of us must do, just to survive.

Working at a job, being productive, living the life of a capitalist pawn is corrupting.

Raising the consciousness of others is the only pure and righteous way to make a living.

peeter
How could you take our new leader's image in vein by merely putting food on it? Would the collective not agree it would be somewhat more presentable if it had The People's Tasty Creme on it. Even better if The People's Tasty Creme were covering our fearless leader's face.

Comrade Whoopie
Right on target. Yes, untainted by the confines of reality.