Illinois Considers Mandatory Gay Marriage Bill

Gay_Marriage_Mandatory.jpg
Springfield IL -- Under pressure from activists and community organizers that supported the election of Dear Leader Comrade President, Illinois is considering an amendment to the gay marriage bill currently before the Illinois legislature.

If this amendment passes it will not only legalize gay marrage in the state, but also make it mandatory.

"This is a great day for gay rights" said one gay activist "It is time to collect the political IOUs that were used to buy our votes for Obama. Mandatory gay marriage will help spread gay awareness and elevate it to new heights, It's faaabulous!"

Opponents of the amendment said it would end conventional marriage completely making gay marriage the only one recognized in the state. Supporters responded to these allegations by stating "No duh silly, that's the idea".

Colorado, not to be undone had vowed to start printing their new civil union licenses on special hemp paper that can be smoked if the civil union is ever annulled.

This reminds me of my big fat shotgun gay wedding...

[img]/images/Gay_Wedding_Shotgun.jpg[/img]

Kommissar Brainiac wrote:Colorado, not to be undone had vowed to start printing their new civil union licenses on special hemp paper that can be smoked if the civil union is ever annulled.
This could hardly be improved upon; however, I am thinking we could work on the "annulment" label. Annulment has a negative connotation for such a positive concept.

Instead of gay marriages being thought of as "annulled", we should think of gay marriages being accumulated in a "if one gay marriage is good, several gay marriages are even better" sort of thing.

Comrade Peoples Comrade, that sounds a lot like polygamy. That would be most glorious! Not only would our gay agenda be thrust upon the masses, but our polygamist agenda would be as well. Like the old saying, killing two birds with one something or another.

Now Mama MO and Oprahie can come out of the closet they have been previously hiding in and take part in the Mandatory Unification in the Peoples Republic of Illinois.
and why stop with homosexual interactions? I demand full acceptance of love mojo's! Love is love is love....

If one gets a tick buried up in the behind, will the animal libbers come to its rescue before you can dig it out? After all, it is in its own habitat. And it is an animal with rights. Do you have to prove it loves you?

https://perezhilton.com/teddyhilton/201 ... family-dog

Just in time for our newest re-education training kamps!
FORWARD....

Copy of Progressive Boy Scout Handbook 2013.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] proudly wrote:
I am ready...
You certainly are! (If you stop by tonight... please park in back.)

vaseline-wagon.jpg

Glorious news for the advancement of the Quadruped Collective!