Impending Palin Derangement Syndrome Outbreak

pds_540.jpg
With the announcement Sarah Palin is joining Fox News, Palin Derangement Syndrome is sure to reach crisis level in the coming days. Infected lefty blog commenters are already spewing their vile hatred denouncing Fox and Palin for the 32nd time this year.

Thank goodness I have someone upon whom to vent my hatred of the Bushitler. First, it was Ronald Reagan, then I transferred my hate to the father of the Bushitler, and then of course, for 8 long years, I seethed with hatred for the Bushitler. I hated him even before the 2000 election, but then when he stole it from the Goracle, my hatred grew, and grew. And when everyone hung out their flags after 9/11 it made me vomit. And, now, there's the Palin Freakazoid, (as one of my prog friends call her).

But, even so, my hatred has grown so much, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to fit it all into one person. Isn't there anyone else I can pour my hatred into? Otherwise, I'm afraid it might spill over into someone on our side. You know, it has to go somewhere.

Leninka, we need to start a grass roots support group of women dedicated to the cause of raising awareness of the need for a government program to assist us in educating the masses of the necessity and fairness in spreading and redistributing hatred for Palin. You're right--there's just so much of it in each one of us, that we can barely contain it.

So why not try to spread it around as much as we can? After all, there could be progs out there who may not hate her as much as you or I do. What better way to give back to our communities than sharing our hatred of Sarah Palin?

We need to come up with a name--I thought of WASP--Women Against Sarah Palin--but I'm worried people might think I'm a White Anglo-Saxon Prostitute.

It just makes me sick to see so many thousands of stupid people with so much misdirected hate--because you know her followers harbor more hatred than anyone--flocking to her booksignings, willing to wait in line for hours and hours in freezing cold, just for an opportunity to catch a glimpse of her and get her autograph on what used to be part of a living, breathing, beautiful tree before it was struck down and mutilated and defaced with a bunch of lies and mindless ramblings. What a waste of time, when they could be living a life as full and rewarding and Progressive as mine.

Now, as much as I'd love to stay and discuss this further, I need to go down to the government office and wait in line to fill out a form which, if approved, will allow me to stand in another line and collect some free Obama money. I was down there all day yesterday only to find out they'd run out of forms hours earlier (it took a while for word to trickle back through the line), but they said if I came back today and got in line again, they just might have some more.

I'm off to see if they do! Ta-ta!

I think Theo would agree to this one....and we must ...absolutely MUST have an acronym.

LISP

Liberals Impaling Sarah Palin.

We shall LISP while we boldly ASS-FIST into the Future!

How frickin' glorious is that Comrades?
If you're like me, BOTH legs are tingling.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:With the announcement Sarah Palin is joining Fox News, Palin Derangement Syndrome is sure to reach crisis level in the coming days. Infected lefty blog commenters are already spewing their vile hatred denouncing Fox and Palin for the 32nd time this year.

ONLY 32 times?! It's already mid-January!

They need to get with the program.

What I hate the most about this white trash, moose murdering, bear skinning, salmon gill netting, log cabin wood chopping bitch is her drop dead good looks and svelte figure.

How come all the famous femen on our side all look like the Sea Hag or some husky, hairy bull dyke? Er, I mean all except the charming ladies of the Cube of course.

You think MSNBC could find at least one ditzy bubble headed blonde with big hooters who can spew Marxist talking points. Why are all the hotties on FoxNews dammit?

Comrades, this is the perfect place for The Vile One, Mrs. Palin.

Since all of the evil Rethuglicans congregate at Faux Noose, we just need to get busy building a fence around it. Make it into a camp.

Finally, offer all of the wacko-right-wingers a chance to meet The Vile One ... and have a one-way door at the fence.

Comrades, here is a perfect example of how all of us should be if we were to run into the father of Bushitler, Sarah Palin, or the Bushitler himself.

Let's hope the comrade who made this video visits us here at the Cube, so that we may befriend him. I can't wait for Comrade Theocritus to see him.

--------

Comrades,

7:36 a.m. CST
The above video so offended me, that I was awakened this morning in a disturbed state, and had to revise this post. I left the link above, but removed the video. I couldn't stop thinking about the jerk who did this, and I didn't want to give him any satisfaction in linking to his video. What he said is transcribed below, anyway.

Comrades Pinkie and Laika,

Love the acronyms. This is where the entire collective must rely on you. So far, the only acronym I can think of is SPDS, or BDS, or BHDS, and those aren't really acronyms, now are they?

Hmm, how can we get the above young man to join us here for some fun and games, I wonder. I have to leave for a minute, but when I come back, I hope I'll have some ideas.

I am not understanding why all these teabagging fools are infected with heroine worship for this Palin woman (BTW, her name "Sarah Palin" is an anagram for "Sharia Plan" - and these "patriots" worship a woman with a jihadist name. Hah!) But seriously, why all the hullabaloo over her? She supposedly "wrote" a book? I'll bet that some knuckle-dragger with a crayon wrote it for her. Besides, Obama has had two books written for by him. Big deal, one book!

So she was a "beauty contest" finalist or something... so what? That is no accomplishment, not like getting into prestigious Harvard Law School with the help of Affirmative Action. Not like being selected to edit world famous Harvard Law Review because you were light skinned and spoke without a dialect were so brilliant. And she was a governor of Alaska; of what importance is Alaska? There is hardly any community there to organize! Such is NOT a very important job, not like being Illinois state senator or half term US senator. Comrades, many fools get to be governors but absolutely no idiots rise to be US senator! (Joe Biden told me that.)

I simply do not understand how these fools can make a mountain out of a molehill such as Sarah Palin. Talk about your empty suits.

And Comrade Whoopie, I heartily disagree with your implication that there are no visually stimulating progressive womyn. Feast your eyes on this and then eat your words so you can barf them up with your lunch :

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Leninka, we need to start a grass roots support group of women dedicated to the cause of raising awareness of the need for a government program to assist us in educating the masses of the necessity and fairness in spreading and redistributing hatred for Palin. You're right--there's just so much of it in each one of us, that we can barely contain it.

So why not try to spread it around as much as we can? After all, there could be progs out there who may not hate her as much as you or I do. What better way to give back to our communities than sharing our hatred of Sarah Palin?

We need to come up with a name--I thought of WASP--Women Against Sarah Palin--but I'm worried people might think I'm a White Anglo-Saxon Prostitute.

It just makes me sick to see so many thousands of stupid people with so much misdirected hate--because you know her followers harbor more hatred than anyone--flocking to her booksignings, willing to wait in line for hours and hours in freezing cold, just for an opportunity to catch a glimpse of her and get her autograph on what used to be part of a living, breathing, beautiful tree before it was struck down and mutilated and defaced with a bunch of lies and mindless ramblings. What a waste of time, when they could be living a life as full and rewarding and Progressive as mine.

Now, as much as I'd love to stay and discuss this further, I need to go down to the government office and wait in line to fill out a form which, if approved, will allow me to stand in another line and collect some free Obama money. I was down there all day yesterday only to find out they'd run out of forms hours earlier (it took a while for word to trickle back through the line), but they said if I came back today and got in line again, they just might have some more.

I'm off to see if they do! Ta-ta!

Comrade Pinkie,

I think you have some excellent ideas. Perhaps we can create an anti-Sarah Palin group hair-do, with an inverted lump on top of our heads. Heck, with the regular Jiffi Lobo's, we already have the indents necessary.

In the meantime, I think we should do everything we can to make the young man in the video famous, along with his words. He's going to need something on his resume to find a decent job. I think these words are just the ticket.

Here they are:

"Murderer, Zionist, piece of shit.
You won't get your new world order, guy
Are you happy for the millions of deaths you're part of?
People know. Peopleare waking up to the reality of this, Mr. Bush.
You piece of shit.
The guy's responsible for killing millions.
If you knew anything about real history.
Fuck you."

I love the video. Just love it. It's rare to meet with complete, total clinical psychopathic insanity pure progressive purpose. While watching it I could only want to beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat and kick his balls until he was a eunuch hug my fellow-traveling progressive brother.

The reason that I hate that Palin thing is that she doesn't <i>care</i> about my tender feelings. How can anyone not care about my feelings? Doesn't she know that my feelings are the most important things on earth?

Ronald Reagan didn't care about my feelings either, and that's why I hated him.

Comrade Theocritus,

That bit about caring, you mentioned, perhaps Pinkie's and my women's group (of course, you being a gay man, are included), should divide our time between hating Rethuglicans, and caring: caring for light skinned negroes, (with no negro dialect) like me, caring for the Jodin Moreys, Mark Morforts, and the guy in the video. Although I don't know how we're going to be able to switch back and forth between the caring and the hating. It's not as easy as you think.

Leninka, I care so much. I care about what color my walls are painted. I care about the food that I serve. I care about what I wear. But me care about lowly proles and other people? It is to laugh.

I never care about anyone that it's not profitable to care about. That's why I'm a made prog. I can tell whom it's profitable to care about.

My favorite part of the video is the line "If you knew anything about real history."

Ah yes, real history. Not that phony history everyone remembers because they saw it happen with their own lying eyes and heard it with their lying ears, their common senses.

As any good Prog knows, nothing is what it seems (until we in the PartyTM say it is). The simple truth can never be simple. Only simpletons believe that. Real truth, like real history can only result from a convoluted conspiracy. Hasn't Hollywood taught us anything about reality?

I detect a certain LISP in all of these posts.

There is another group that is quite worthy:

96th Percentile GASP (Geniuses Against Sarah Palin)

There is more proof that Sarah Palin is the Devil's spawn. She was on the television and my cat Calvin yowled and hissed. Never mind that I'd stepped on his tail. He knew that she was completely evil.

That's the <i>real</i> truth and <i>real</i> history.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:
With the announcement Sarah Palin is joining Fox News, Palin Derangement Syndrome is sure to reach crisis level in the coming days. Infected lefty blog commenters are already spewing their vile hatred denouncing Fox and Palin for the 32nd time this year.

The poster was too good not to have some fun with it. I posted a link to it at ThinkProgress.

The response was not surprising, I was accused of being a "wing nut". Seems the response from a "non wing-nut" just proves the point of Maksim's poster

The original thread from TP about Palin on Fox is here ...

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/01/13/sar ... /#comments

My posting is directly below and the comment about my post is below that.

210.mgparrish says:

Check this out
<A href="<A">
http://imaksim.com/images/stories/gallery/pds_540.jpg
Hehehehehehe[url=javascript:void(0)]javascript:void(0)[/url]
January 13th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

212.ElBruce says:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mgparrish says:
Check this out<br>http://imaksim.com/images/stories/gallery/pds_540.jpg
Hehehehehehe
You know what, if next time you wingnuts nominated an actual pig for the Presidency of the United States of America and then all simultaneously pretended that you understood what it was talking about and treated it as if it were an intelligent person and a viable candidate? Heck, any farm animal would work: goat, cow, whatever. Us progressives would get really upset. It would drive us totally crazy, because it's a really stupid and reckless practical joke to play on America.
But thanks for letting us know that's what you're doing here.
January 14th, 2010 at 2:43 am

I can see that ElBruce didn't bother with his English any more than he did with his politics.

I find this picture to be very appropriate on this thread. I just added it to the collective clip art in the People's Editor, so everyone can now also insert it when feeling an overwhelming desire to blow his/her/its proverbial horn.

Does this commissar look horny or what?

Notorious PDS sufferer Andrew Sullivan doing some sight seeing.

Infidel Castrate wrote:I posted a link to it at ThinkProgress.
Excellent!

At one time Sullivan was intelligent--he was fired from the editorship of <i>The New Republic</i> because of his dislike of Gore. And it is not my intention to mock him for illness but he has AIDS and as the illness has progressed I'm afraid the quality of his thinking has deteriorated.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I can see that ElBruce didn't bother with his English any more than he did with his politics.

Yeah, actually he is one of the more intelligent one's posting there ... but at least he didn't call me a "punk ass troll" like most of the others do.

Most of the people there can only form 3 syllable sentances. I love to go there and cause trouble sometimes.

Ah, I was indoctrinated in the Cube in December of 2006 when the Cube was attacking Alva Goldbrook--King Mulva. The king of guilty limousine liberals, and it's all our fault. In five minutes I'd joined the fight and I've been here ever since.

Also there was the fun with the Mime. Mikael the Minnesota Moonbat Mime. A lot of other Cubists had fun with him; I personally took a great liking to Jodin Morey, the biggest pussy in the history of the world. And I'm borrowing from Lenin-n-Thingies. Without her lead I wouldn't have used that word.