In a Perfect World...

In a perfect world we would see very different protests and banners...

[img]/images/Muslim_Protest_Perfect_World_Hollywood_Sign.jpg[/img]

In case you're thinking that the Hollywood have come to their senses... Someone else made that happen - The People's Cube Department of Visual Agitation!

"Hollywood filmmakers condemn Islamic animosity towards our freedom of expression"

[img]/images/Muslim_Protest_Perfect_World_Rioting.jpg[/img]

Muslims! Your ridiculous rioting is an act of hatred towards freedom, tolerance, decency, honest debate, human rights, and civilization in general!

[img]/images/Muslim_Protest_Perfect_World_Hate.jpg[/img]

Imagine a world without Islamic hate of other people's cultures and lifestyles!

SUBMIT YOUR OWN!

Well, in a perfect world we would not have a chair, but in our imperfect world, the chair might say ....
perfectworld1.jpg

I received notice from the voting commissioner that they had received notice of my change of address. The change of address never happened, and my voter registration is quite new. Trick being played? I am a registered Republican. Orange County, Florida.

[img]/images/Muslim_Crocker_Leave_Mohammed_Alone.jpg[/img]

Leave Prophet Mohammed Alone!

John Frum wrote:Trick being played? I am a registered Republican. Orange County, Florida.

And by voting records of the Party™ , you are also a registered Democrat in Collier Co, Broward, Co, Miami-Dade Co, Escambia Co, Santa Rosa Co,... Keep your chads from dangling!

But you didn't hear that from me.

Image In a perfect world, O Rider of a Pale Horse, you get to hold that view and post your artwork. I get to disagree with it. Yeah, I think there are a lot of Muslim terrorists in the world that the world would be a lot better off without. I will not shed a tear at the thought of said terrorists rapidly assuming room temperature.

This is because they are terrorists.

Not because they are Muslims.

I thus do take exception to the thought of dropping a nuclear weapon on what appears to be Mecca. Mass murder of a people group based on their religious background is what the terrorists do. I am better than they are.

Don't worry! The glorious Saudi civilian defense force are making sure no one can fly over their heads and live. It doesn't matter what your mission is: if you're flying up there, you get shot.

Komrade Betinov:

Is the beauty of living in glorious America! We have choice to disagree on many subjects.

However.

You may be misinformed as to the status of islam. It is only loosely defined as a religion. In fact it is more a form of government with self described "religious" trappings. I know of NO other religion that demands that their women be stoned for showing so much as an inch of skin or for being caught in the company of a man other than her "husband" or that such "religion" demands that those who do not subscribe to the tenets of said "religion" are to be killed or converted or that the true believers, and make no mistake, the majority are indeed true believers (under penalty of death) who believe that they may run rampant, destroying property and murdering innocents and even those who have helped them, because others believe that said "religion" and its "prophet" are NOT beyond any criticism or mockery.

Although the majority does not personally take part in the violence that the more radical, outspoken factions, the TRUE muslim advocates any action that furthers the re-establishment of the caliphate or they are branded as apostates and subject to death.

Muslims have killed more muslims than any other religion or nationality.

It is my firm belief that there is no such thing as a "moderate" muslim. If there are such beings, where are they? Why do they not fill the streets, especially in America, in protest of the actions of their peers? Because they are afraid of repercussions (death) from their more radical adherents? This is not a "religion" that is practiced by civilized people. It is an abomination, a death cult that worships a pedophile, a murderer and even death itself.

While the use of nuclear weapons seems to be inhumane, bear in mind that there is another islamic state that would not hesitate to use such weapons if ever allowed to develop them.

Many years ago as you may recall, another, just as fanatic and far more legitimate religion and its followers were brought to their knees and later became a reasonably trusted ally after the application of radiation in two very large doses.

I submit that islam is a cancer and cancer is treated with large doses of radiation.
We in the West have been playing the "I'm better than they are" game for far too long. They care not whether we perceive ourselves as better or even equal to them, in fact they believe that THEY are better than everyone else on Earth and as such, should be the masters of the Earth itself and its inhabitants.

War IS Hell and contrary to the politically correct belief that it is not a religious war, we ARE in a religious war against a seventh century ideology that would see us dead at any cost.

Therefore, in the words of Ronald Reagan:
"Here's my strategy on the (Cold) War: We win, they lose."

We are in a HOT war and I subscribe to Reagans strategy wholeheartedly.

Respectfully,
RAPH

Apparently RidesAPaleHorse subscribes to the opinion of our Founding Fathers that "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with uranium-235 and plutonium-241."

I'd like this to be the last post in the off-topic discussion.

The topic here is IN A PERFECT WORLD, not IN A PETTIFOG WORLD

Since the Cube is in fact the reflection of the perfect Glorious World of Next Tuesday, all Red Square has to do is speak a wish and thus it is so. RAPH, I still disagree with you, but since neither one of us actually has a nuke (and I repeat, THERE IS NO SECRET BUNKER) the point is moot, the motion to table the subject is made and seconded and the (empty) chair deems the motion carried by quantum quorum.

Quantum Quorum is a new political concept being developed by Department of Justice physicists, based on the theory that all votes, positive and negative, exist in potential. Thus, if the votes are placed in a box with a cat and a bottle of nerve gas, the votes are whatever we say they are because if you don't believe us you can open the box to count them and catch an angry cat followed by a blast of nerve gas in the face for your trouble.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Ivan Betinov wrote:Image In a perfect world, O Rider of a Pale Horse, you get to hold that view and post your artwork. I get to disagree with it. Yeah, I think there are a lot of Muslim terrorists in the world that the world would be a lot better off without. I will not shed a tear at the thought of said terrorists rapidly assuming room temperature.

This is because they are terrorists.

Not because they are Muslims.

I thus do take exception to the thought of dropping a nuclear weapon on what appears to be Mecca. Mass murder of a people group based on their religious background is what the terrorists do. I am better than they are.

Terribly sorry to burst your bubble, old boy... But you appear to lack a grasp of the 'Holy Writ' of Islam. If I may proffer a little reality -- bourne of nine long years living and working with Muslims in the Middle East (including the very craddle of that worthless religion) -- when one studies the Quran and Hadith as they were intended with the notion to earn Allah's favour, one can only find one's self in Pakistan learning to press a little red button on one's suicide vest.

Indeed... it is ALL about the "jihad" (and not some "inner struggle" mind you... unless of course one is toting a butt bomb.

Yes, I will acknowledge their are "moderate" muslims, but I must caution you.... there are two types of "moderate" muslims:

1) The kind who look, sound and act reasonable but have a deliberate and hidden agenda to decapitate you and take your female partner as chattle.

2) The kind who do not have the slightest clue what is in the Quran until faced with a crisis of faith and find solace through a deeper understanding of the 'truth' in their religion...and then find themselves to Pakistan taking classes in red button pressing.

Bottom line: every "moderate" muslim is merely a self-propelled IED waiting to happen...if their ignorance remains uncorrected.

Granted, I would like to extend mercy to the muslim population. If the liberal left treated Islam with the same degree of respect they extend to conservative Christians (i.e. vulgar lampoon and ridicule), I dare say the vast majority of "moderate" muslims would either be repulsed if they knew the TRUTH regarding their religion and flee from it, or come out of the closet (as it were) and offer themselves as targets worthy of irradication.

Yes GOD (Yahweh, not "allah" mind you) Loves all Muslims and does not wish to see one of them burn in "paradise," and He has sent His One and Only Unique Son to suffer death so that they may find eternal life. It is my ferverent prayer that they all should find this True Peace...

But it would be foolish to stand idle in hopes of such a miracle alone to guarantee our safety.

Suggested reading: https://www.prophetofdoom.net (you will just LOVE the name of Mohammed's winged jackass).

burka liberty.jpg

In a Perfect World™ this notion wouldn't even be considered for shoop material.