Incompetent Trump protester fails to self-immolate

[img]/images/Self_Immolate_Training.png[/img]

Proper training is required to flambé oneself for social justice

By Matthew Vadum, reposted from Bombthrowers:

Incompetent Trump protester fails to self-immolate

A Trump-hating protester set himself on fire last night outside the Trump International Hotel a few blocks from the White House in Washington, D.C. but failed to kill himself, according to reports.

The as yet unidentified 45-year-old Californian used an unidentified accelerant and a lighter in an unsuccessful attempt to flambé himself for social justice.

“I tried to light myself on fire as an act of protest,” he reportedly told reporters before they filed their reports. He said he was making a statement about “the fact that we've elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”

He was admitted to hospital with serious but not life-threatening burns much to the dismay of #DisruptJ20 leaders. Police have so far declined to press charges. President Obama still has around 46 hours to honor the man with a medal.

It was unclear at time of writing if the man was insane or simply a very dedicated demonstrator. Given his disinclination to fully combust he is unlikely to have been an Eagle Scout.

Idiot_Protester_Fire_Face.jpg

This is how uncaring these conservatives are -

A form of anti-Trump protest I can totally support. "Anti-Trump protestor sets himself on fire."

- Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter)

That's what happens when you buy your carbon credits behind some tractor barn bus station from a disreputable source.

You get a watered down "unknown accellerant" of an undetermined alcohol percentage octane and then you go make an ass of yourself in public while I'm someone is spending his new-found ill-gotten gains at the bar...

It is so sad to watch loyal communist failure.

Was there not once a song, "I don't want to set the world on fire; / I just want to start a little flame in your pants"? (Perhaps I may have a word or two wrong there.) It was most enterprising revolutionary of this protestor to attempt such a demonstration of incrementalist world-changingness.

RedDiaperette wrote:Was there not once a song, "I don't want to set the world on fire; / I just want to start a little flame in your pants"? (Perhaps I may have a word or two wrong there.) It was most enterprising revolutionary of this protestor to attempt such a demonstration of incrementalist world-changingness.

I don't want to set the world on fire,
I just want to start a flame in my heart.
In this world I have but one desire,
And that one is flame, all others be shamed.

I've lost all my nerves, in a world of flame,
I just want to be a burning man.
And if I was smarter, inside of my brain,
I'll have reached the goal I planned on, believe me.

I just wanna set myself on fire, Bernie,
I love you so much.
I just want to start a great big flame down in my heart.
And in this world I have but one desire,
And that one desire is flame, and all the others, they oughta be shamed.

I've lost all my nerves, in a world of flame,
I just want to be a burning man.
And if I was smarter, inside of my brain,
I'll have reached the goal I planned on, believe me.

For successful self-immolation he should have watched this instructional video first.

Comrade Stierlitz - now the only song going through my head is...

You bet, TRUMP will not visit the guy in hospital. Though it was all because of TRUMP Hotel.
There you see what "uniting" and "healing" means for the Uber-Deplorablist of AmeriKKKa.

One can only hope Komrade Kombustible bought high-test gas; is no more ignoble a protest than to die pinging like a LADA crawling up hill (or a steep parking lot) for the cause.

I really hope the beloved ACA covers self-immolation. If it doesn't, next time the comrade should try self-impregnation.

Had he really cared, he would have just used a solar panel, with maybe a fine hipster-grade premium tequila as an accelerant. Self-immolation, as all aspects of life and death, should be environmentally friendly. If Hillary had won, I'm sure the EPA would have put out some common sense regulations on it.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again

Trump. <spit>

His first act was to EVICT a black family from their home in D.C. and helicopter them to a military base.

It's shameful I say.