Infiltrate Fox News

I've successfully spammed FoxNews.com, and you can too. Fox carelessly invites anyone to submit agitprop to their Photo Op-inion section. Although they offer no beet or vodka rations, not even a Beet Of The Week award, I see it as an opportunity to move some T-shirts (for the children).

A large number of knuckle-dragging right-wingers visit the site, so a certain percentage are bound to find their way to my site, and apparently all you do is tell these mass consuming idiots to shop, and they will.

SuperKomish,

This is a truly grandiose idea and something the feeble minded teabaggers will fall for. I will scurry over asap but I am disappointed there's not a beet reward. The pantry is waning, but praise be Allah! Obama!

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:I've successfully spammed FoxNews.com, and you can too. Fox carelessly invites anyone to submit agitprop to their Photo Op-inion section. Although they offer no beet or vodka rations, not even a Beet Of The Week award, I see it as an opportunity to move some T-shirts (for the children).

I haven't submitted my agitprop yet but noticed this one posted. Being I live in the wild wild west here in Phoenix I thought this photo was very nice. Sheriff Joe is a bit of hero in AZ for some. Yes, the prisoners sleep in tents and are made to wear pink there.

[/quote]

Yes, the prisoners sleep in tents and are made to wear pink there.

[/quote]

Which is 10x better than we they have it in our beloved motherland Iran or Iraq.

Agitprop? I have come across the most despicable piece of hateful racist disgusting insulting tripe that the teabaggers have ever concocted. It is so repulsive, I cannot bring myself to post it here.

Ah, what the hell....

Comrade Maksim, you should make the URL of your website larger. Many of these Tea Baggers are old fogies with poor vision and their eyes get watery when they laugh or see an American flag.