'Infringe' May Be Canceled Due To Low Ratings

Infringe is an American television series created by the Democratic Party. It premiered January 20th, 2009. The series follows Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Congressional Democrats, and members of the mainstream media's “Infringe Division” as they circumvent the US Constitution.

In the Gun-Grabber episodes the team uses scientific mythology to support the claim that stricter gun laws lower gun violence, and saving just one life is worth surrendering your rights and freedoms.

I love it when Dr. Piers magically appears (or is that "appiers"?) on my TV screen even though I did not turn it on.

Of course, circumventing the Constitution is no longer such a big deal thanks to modern inventions of progressive science like quantum executive orders and hyper-dimensional deficits. On top of that, the boundary between the regular universe and the one in which we progressives live has been steadily dwindling for years and has now almost disappeared (or is that "disappiered"?) So I guess the show has such low ratings because it is no longer unusual but instead is too much like the Current Truth.

We can confirm that the claim that INFRINGE has "low ratings" is absolutely false. In fact, according to Unified Information internal research, when it was unanimously renewed for an unprecedented four additional seasons this past November, it had the highest ratings in the history of any television series ever in the history of television!

We cannot wait to see the incredible fifth season premiere this coming Monday. Nor, we must admit, can we wait to be finally able to renew it for a historic third time (provided that pesky 22nd Amendment is guttered by our dear People's Congress).

Praise be to the Republic, its Great Leader, and our ever-loyal sub-objective State-Controlled Media!

unhinged.jpg
Unhinged. His brilliance destroyed the world's largest economy.

Soon to be "syndicated" ... The People™ WILL watch, if they know what's good for 'em.

ObamaGunsAndChildren.jpg
INFRINGE! All-new Episode! "The Signing", this Thursday, 8:00, 7:00 Central.

America in chaos
The guns are everywhere!
Obama, Guns, and Children
They'll save us from despair

It's impossible to like a show where the main characters are all so unsympathetic. They aren't just bizarre and cruel, they're actually sadistic. And that main character fellow, he can't even say hello without telling three or four big whopping lies. Is that entertainment? No one but real sickos seems to think so.