IRS/Obamacare Ready to RULE!

IRSObamacare.jpg
As Valerie Jarett said after the 2008 election, newly elected President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama was "ready to rule on day one" in January, 2009!

And now, with the woman who was in charge of the IRS department which has been targeting Tea Party groups for the last few years now in charge of Obamacare, it's safe to say that the IRS is READY TO RULE when it comes to Obamacare and who gets healthcare and who doesn't!

FORWARD!, comrades! Damn the Tea Party and Full Socialized Healthcare ahead!!!

Pay no attention to the "Death Panel" talk!

Death Panel.jpg

Dear leader Barackzebub is having a better term of oppression, than we ever could have imagined. Before he is out of office (LOL) the peoples will be too full of fear and dread to be part of evil Tea Party conservative-Hitlers. Alinsky would be so filled with pride!

Perhaps he'll have an opportunity to share his pride with his book's dedicatee! And it's very likely that Dear Leader will be there in person too!

Now THAT'S Shock and Awe :)

New employment opportunities available in the White House culinary staff.
Employment is offered to those with a steady enough hand to stop spilling the beans on everything

Captain Craptek wrote:

End of Life Care, Comrade. End of Life Care. We know it's a death panel, but the proles don't, so remember the correct verbage!!!!

Anyway, I feel much better entrusting my health care to the IRS.

General Confusion wrote:New employment opportunities available in the White House culinary staff.
Employment is offered to those with a steady enough hand to stop spilling the beans on everything
Even dear leader must steady a hand now and then... Image

Comrades,
With all this talk of the IRS, let us not forget our brothers and sisters of
National Treasury Employees Union. Nearly everybody at IRS belongs to this correct side group. They have not gotten full credit at any hearings, yet.

Tovarichi wrote:
General Confusion wrote:New employment opportunities available in the White House culinary staff.
Even dear leader must steady a hand now and then... Image
Tovarich Tovarichi, this is, of course, appropriately symbolic of the fact that the Commander in Chief holds up the entire United States Marine Corpse, nay, the entire US military, by his strong and steady hand!

As Dear Leader said earlier this very day, "Hey - I'm the president, not an emperor. The rules are whatever I say they are."

Which, of course, is why he so easily requested that an otherwise useless Marine hold an umbrella over him as he spoke.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

End of Life Care, Comrade. End of Life Care. We know it's a death panel, but the proles don't, so remember the correct verbage!!!!

Anyway, I feel much better entrusting my health care to the IRS.

NOTE to ALL COMRADES: Quoting from Bankrate Website :

"If creditors and debt collectors are hounding you for money, you may wonder: Can Social Security be garnished? The answer is: It depends on who you owe money to. Banks and other financial creditors can't touch your Social Security benefits, but when the government is collecting on a debt, those funds are fair game.

Considering the IRS / Obama Care connection, I'd say we must never fall behind in sending taxes to Dear Leader- the IRS may be forced to garnish the remaining years of your life!