Is Obama the Coming of the One?

Comrades, I may have wonderful news here. that we have indeed seen the coming of the One that would free us of the oppressive and non-progressive notions of religion, that I am sad to say even eluded my Uncle Iosef. I have been hesitant to post this for a while, but lately I have seen a certain up and coming comrade, Red Rooster, portraying the Obama as the so called anti-christ. Now we have seen time after time, allegations against everyone of fame, that they were the anti-christ by some combination of letters, birthdays, you name it, to fit into the "666" code. But this is completely different Comrades! I also checked the references given and they are accurate. Oh if only SMO would come and give her take on this as she could no doubt give us a better understanding on the language.

Be that as it may, check this out:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Pup,
You had me at "Comrades,"

I see civil war by early winter starting where concentrations of Obama supporters are highest.

Every political leader seems to get anointed with the Satin label so that in itself is no big deal.

This information using Aramaic makes the best example I have ever seen in 54 years....

I thought as the video played....what's in a first name... Just a coincidence. But firdst and last? That will be something!
Who but Barak could come from a den of thieves and be friends with so many enemies of freedom and still smell like a rose to the Liberals of America?
Satin?

If Obamacare is imposed upon us, perhaps the noses of the Left will be repaired and the overwhelming stench will just be too much.

Good stuff.

It was different from the usual 666 story we here. It may be coincidence, but it is a heck of a coincidence the way the words come out.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:It was different from the usual 666 story we here. It may be coincidence, but it is a heck of a coincidence the way the words come out.
(off)
Right, it's not the 666 logo, but perhaps the "O" symbol has some purpose to it as well. . .

Remember what the book of Revelation said "They were marked with the number of the Beast on their head or right hand. . . and those without it were unable to trade (do business in other words) with those who had the marking."

Marshal Pupovich wrote:...I have been hesitant to post this for a while, but lately I have seen a certain up and coming comrade, Red Rooster, portraying the Obama as the so called anti-christ....

I have done nothing of the sort! Sure, go ahead, point at the rooster, somebodies always pointing at or pointing the rooster, most often into prevailing wind...

It just so hapens comrades, that I, the Cockled Commissar of Graveyard Entrances, found this portrayal of The One in the graveyards of The Cube and was merely displaying it for confirmation of it's Audacity.

Henceforth since, we have The One as G.O.D., and we have the one as S.A.T.A.N., but what we can be sure of, comrades, is that The One is laughing, and the laugh is not your typical cackle...

I would never portray Our Beloved Obama as the Antichrist...
That would be so, like, un-Legendary.

Many pardons Comrade Red Rooster, but you can see how I could make such an assumption. But since that would not be prudent for me to admit, I will instead fine you 10,000 OPM credits for posting a picture not produced by your hand, without giving credit to it's creator.

Pup,
Shouldn't a picture of The One be enough?
I'd say that pic was an Immaculate Conception.