Is this the right place?

I was informed that this is the location on the interweb where proles and Outer Party members gather to celebrate the greatness of our collective and hate it's enemies.

I see much that is heading in the right direction here. That said there are multiple references to entities and people that have simply never existed. Another issue to be addressed is the outdated nomenclature and reality in general.

I have several techniques that may be of use and examples of their implementation.
For instance the reality of the media fabricated timetable for healthcare reform legislation. Big Obama never suggested it be voted on or passed prior to the August recess. In fact soon enough this notion will have never existed.

There is also the fact of well dressed, Nazi, astroturf opposition at the popular near-riots demanding state control of the insidious health care industry. In the annals of our glorious nation these agents of the Brotherhood will vanish down the memory holes in the Ministry of Truth. Of course we must first use their vile images to discredit them with the People.

Next year the peaceful rallies of the past few weeks will be remembered as outpourings of unanimous support for the perfectly functioning Americaid program that they are/were.

On a side note I understand that chocolate production is up for the last quarter and that rations will be increased. This stunning economic turnaround is a testament to our Leader and his brilliant economic policy.

Doubleplusgood.

The Inner Party welcomes you comrade. You seem to have a firm grasp on the current truth.

"I like the way you think, I'm gonna keep an eye on you."
Sam Kinison, Back to School

Welcome to the collective, comrade Ingsoc. The spirit of the Party is strong with you. Please follow this link for your orientation materials.

- https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2928

Double Plus Good to have you aboard, Ingsoc! Feel free to denounce someone...anyone

There is also the fact of well dressed, Nazi, astroturf opposition

Say what you will about their politics, but those Nazis always were snappy dressers.

Comrade INGSOC!

Pick up a shovel and quit this incessant plagiarizing of The Peoples Truth™, we have Mass Graves™ to dig NOW!!!

Did you bring any vodka?

Red Rooster wrote:Comrade INGSOC!

Pick up a shovel and quit this incessant plagiarizing of The Peoples Truth™, we have Mass Graves™ to dig NOW!!!

Did you bring any vodka?

Comrade Cock,

As Comrade Biden has shown there is no such thing as "plagiarizing", the word is not in the latest edition of Newspeak.

I have only Victory Gin. Will it suffice?

Hmmmm... I had MiniPlenty once and it gave me the runs... Maybe the Colonel might be interested. Meanwhile get your INGSOC in the WINGSOC and start digging!!!

Signed,

Commissar Cock of Graveyard Entrances™

Hello INGSOC.
We are the ones we've been waiting for!
Did you have your TWO MINUTES today? Mine occur Monday thru Friday 12:07HRS - 12:09HRS.