ISIS gaining ground in Paris - Obama fiddles

medieval battle.jpg

Friday on ABC's Good Morning America, Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength. Obama denied they were.

“I don't think they're gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and [highlight=#ffff00]we have contained them[/highlight]. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave, but [highlight=#ffff00]you don't see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”[/highlight]
So there you have it, comrades. All is well in the world. Dear Leader has proclaimed it so. We must assume that Paris, France is not somewhere "across the terrain." Have a nice day.

Score one for the Junior Varsity in Kobe Bryant jerseys.

You don't get it.

Dear Leader is Korrect, as always.

ISIS IS contained...

...in a theater in Paris.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:You don't get it.

Dear Leader is Korrect, as always.

ISIS IS contained...

...in a theater in Paris.

Oh dear, you mean in the "European Theatre" as opposed to the "Middle-East Theatre"?

If the last Democrat debate taught us anything, our biggest enemies are the Republicans. If they win, we may all have to move to Kenya.

Obama_Moving_Back_to_Africa.jpg

"Five suspected attackers have been "neutralized," said Molins. It was unclear whether that term meant the terrorists were dead."
- CNN

Neutralized is the politically correct term for being dead. Saying that a person is dead is offensive.

What difference at this point, what difference does it make?

Secretary of Being Someplace Else John Kerry has placed an emergency dispatch to James Taylor for an encore "You've Got A Friend" (now in Arabic, with French subtitles) tour, obscure YouTube video producers are being arrested as usual suspects, nothing to see here, move along...

Comrades, great news. France has declared war on ISIS.

Their brand new tanks, hot off the production line, are going to be used in this effort.

The tanks have six speeds.

Five speeds are reverse and one speed is forward in case they get attacked from the rear.

Viva La Revolution and Viva La University of Mizzou.

Red Square wrote:
ITBP.jpg

That would suit me to a T.

If Trump becomes President, it will indicate such a fundamental change in the way Americans now think that Dear Ex-Leader and his sycophant cadre will have to catch the 4:17 and get the hell out of town.

"Peace in our time" Nevil Chamberlain

"...we have contained them." B Hussein Obama

It is so exciting to be living in completely unprecedented times! The glorious arrival of Next Tuesday and the utterly unique events that will accompany it can't be far. I'm SURE we are the ones to get Communism right this time.

There is nothing but the Current Truth ™

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Image
"Peace in our time" Nevil Chamberlain

"...we have contained them." B Hussein Obama

It is so exciting to be living in completely unprecedented times! The glorious arrival of Next Tuesday and the utterly unique events that will accompany it can't be far. I'm SURE [highlight=#ffff00]we are the ones[/highlight] to get Communism right this time.

There is nothing but the Current Truth ™

Red Salmon

As Dear Leader so eloquently noted; "We are the ones we've been waiting for."

Captain Craptek wrote:
medieval battle.jpg

Friday on ABC's Good Morning America, Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength. Obama denied they were.

“I don't think they're gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and [highlight=#ffff00]we have contained them[/highlight]. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave, but [highlight=#ffff00]you don't see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”[/highlight]
So there you have it, comrades. All is well in the world. Dear Leader has proclaimed it so. We must assume that Paris, France is not somewhere "across the terrain." Have a nice day.

As with all statements by our immensely intellectually superior Deer Leader (PBUH), comrade Tree Rat, interpretations are necessary for the simple prog and the unwashed messes:

I don't think they're gaining strength - 7 ISIS associates exploded and another was shot and killed by French police. That's 8 dead terrorists that can't be replaced so, as you can see, we're winning the battle. They are 8 individuals weaker. That's a whole JV team, right there!

What is true is that from the start - Most people have forgotten that I didn't initially have a strategy, and I'm happy for them to forget that, so I will let you know now that I really always had a strategy but I couldn't tell you what it was because that would have been revealing State secrets but it's not a secret, anymore........

our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them - It's not yet time to speak of the second, third or fourth parts of our goal. Those aspects of our goal we can only reveal when the other parts of our non-strategy strategy work the way we expect them to and I have an opportunity to show what a great leader I really am. We have them contained to only the areas ISIS are known to operate. If we discover that they are operating in new areas (such as Paris, France), then we will know they are operating there, also, and we'll contain them there, as necessary.

They have not gained ground in Iraq - They control all the major highways so there isn't much left for them to control, unless you count the desert.

and in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave - As refugees fleeing to Europe, or as tourists returning home, with passports and perfectly legal travel documents.

but you don't see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain - Why march when there are modern and convenient forms of travel such as cars, rail, airliners and cruise ships. Marching is so primitive.

It must also be noted that French President Hollande closed the French borders, thus containing ISIS within France!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
medieval battle.jpg

As with all statements by our immensely intellectually superior Deer Leader (PBUH), comrade Tree Rat, interpretations are necessary for the simple prog and the unwashed messes:

I don't think they're gaining strength - 7 ISIS associates exploded and another was shot and killed by French police. That's 8 dead terrorists that can't be replaced so, as you can see, we're winning the battle. They are 8 individuals weaker. That's a whole JV team, right there!

What is true is that from the start - Most people have forgotten that I didn't initially have a strategy, and I'm happy for them to forget that, so I will let you know now that I really always had a strategy but I couldn't tell you what it was because that would have been revealing State secrets but it's not a secret, anymore........

[highlight=#ff9900]our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them - It's not yet time to speak of the second, third or fourth parts of our goal. Those aspects of our goal we can only reveal when the other parts of our non-strategy strategy work the way we expect them to and I have an opportunity to show what a great leader I really am. We have them contained to only the areas ISIS are known to operate. If we discover that they are operating in new areas (such as Paris, France), then we will know they are operating there, also, and we'll contain them there, as necessary.[/highlight]

They have not gained ground in Iraq - They control all the major highways so there isn't much left for them to control, unless you count the desert.

and in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave - As refugees fleeing to Europe, or as tourists returning home, with passports and perfectly legal travel documents.

but you don't see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain - Why march when there are modern and convenient forms of travel such as cars, rail, airliners and cruise ships. Marching is so primitive.

It must also be noted that French President Hollande closed the French borders, thus containing ISIS within France!

Comrade Hopping Mouse,

I'd be in total agreement if only I understood what Dear Leader was saying,... sadly, my tiny rodent mind is unable to grasp the nuanced reasoning of higher beings. Oh, well... there are nuts to be gathered - winter approaches.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
medieval battle.jpg

[highlight=#ff9900]our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them - It's not yet time to speak of the second, third or fourth parts of our goal. Those aspects of our goal we can only reveal when the other parts of our non-strategy strategy work the way we expect them to and I have an opportunity to show what a great leader I really am. We have them contained to only the areas ISIS are known to operate. If we discover that they are operating in new areas (such as Paris, France), then we will know they are operating there, also, and we'll contain them there, as necessary.[/highlight]

Comrade Hopping Mouse,

I'd be in total agreement if only I understood what Dear Leader was saying,... sadly, my tiny rodent mind is unable to grasp the nuanced reasoning of higher beings. Oh, well... there are nuts to be gathered - winter approaches.

Comrade, a tip, from one lowly being to another: announce a national election and the nuts will gather themselves together.

There is a name update. For a short time, they were called Daesh. They are now addressed as Bag of Dicks. This is very confusing for all of our comrades. Their attention span is short, but we can create an equal atmosphere if we select our own name for them. Should we call them The Coprolites?

I wanted belatedly to post this topic on Facebook using our usual Bitly short URL: https://j.mp/1N5jizg - but it appeared that Facebook has already blocked it. Here's the screenshot:

Facebook_Block_Obama_ISIS.jpg

But I was still able to post it using the regular long URL, which hasn't been reported yet by the Facebook watchdogs. I wonder how often our posts are being reported to the Facebook DIrectorate of Visual Agitation and Unanimity.

Red Square wrote:I wanted belatedly to post this topic on Facebook using our usual Bitly short URL: https://j.mp/1N5jizg - but it appeared that Facebook has already blocked it. Here's the screenshot:

But I was still able to post it using the regular long URL, which hasn't been reported yet by the Facebook watchdogs. I wonder how often our posts are being reported to the Facebook DIrectorate of Visual Agitation and Unanimity.

Judging by some of the comments that the FB trolls make, comrade, I'd guess it's a fairly regular occurrence.

There is a simple way to answer this without having to develop any original thought (which according to my superiors benefactors is now mandatory).

Barry wrote:The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.

Red Square wrote:I wanted belatedly to post this topic on Facebook using our usual Bitly short URL: https://j.mp/1N5jizg - but it appeared that Facebook has already blocked it. Here's the screenshot:

Judging by some of the comments that the FB trolls make, comrade, I'd guess it's a fairly regular occurrence.

Those comrades cannot handle the Current Truth ™.

And, here's how they're doing it, Comrades:

50 Shades of ISIS.jpg