It's Big Fur Hat! Our Comrade Launches His Own Website!

It's alive! Yet another glorious website has popped out of the steaming, ever percolating brain incubator that is The People's Cube* and developed a life of its own.

Let me present ItsBigFurHat.com - freshly launched and yet unstained!

In his own words:

BigFurHat began his agitprop career at ThePeoplesCube as 1/3rd of the KG3, along with Irony Curtain and Hippie Critic.

While at TPC the KG3 launched iOwnTheWorld with Mr. Pinko and Admin Girl.

BigFurHat is sort of an iOwnTheWorld after dark. One of my biggest fears is that I will cross the line at iOwnTheWorld and put the entire site in jeopardy. At this site, I really don't care. The content will be edgier and it will clearly not be for everyone.

I hope you like it. -BFH

HAPPY TIGHTROPING, COMRADE!

FROM OUR ARCHIVES: BigFurHat frolicking in his younger and happier days at the People's Cube.

Professor Kurgman
Supercommissar Maksim
I Own The World
Waznmentobe Rabbit
BestObamaFacts.com
The Fine Report

iOwnTheWorld has a line to cross? Who knew? So six brave comrades have made it over the wall and through the fence alive. How many others have lost their lives trying to escape the people's paradise and abscond with the people's property for their own personal vainglorious advancement and unequal shares of fame and fortune. Such scandalous immorality should not go unpunished.

BigFurHat was before my time here on the Cube, but I've checked up on iOwnTheWorld periodically :)

Mr. Hat, sir, my MOST equal compliments on your new site - and may you you only see that crossed line in your rear view mirror from here on in!

Holy research, Fur Hat Man, your recent Skittles is the Key article is scary awesome.

Questions regarding Commissar Fur Hat's most unequal distribution of websites (and the resulting traffic) not withstanding, all members of the collective rejoice in the news that Red Square's five year plan to liberate the internet is ahead of schedule.

We at Waznmentobe wish to thank our most equal People's Director for the help and inspiration that made our struggle a success. We rededicate ourselves to his glorious vision. All Hail Red Square!