It's Bush's fault that ________.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:It's Bush's fault that Comrade Dirk had to steal my vodka to help the Empress's campaign.

It's also Bush's fault that I'm planning to beat Dirk's brains out with my shovel in a rage which I will blame on acute vodka withdrawal--and, of course, Bush.

He wasn't stealing your Vodka he was nationalizing it in order to redestribute it to the poor™ (Comrade Dirk).

He wasn't stealing your Vodka he was nationalizing it in order to redestribute it to the poor™ (Comrade Dirk).

umm yeah that's it, for the poor (me).

~
It's George Bush's Fault that this poor woman had to have an abortion:

A poor defenseless woman who was denied her prescription for [i]'plan B'[/i] because of the religious ideals being put into politics wrote:...When I realized the seriousness of my predicament, I became angry. I knew that Plan B, which could have prevented it, was supposed to have been available over the counter by now. But I also remembered hearing that conservative politics have held up its approval...

...I feel that this administration gave me practically no choice but to have an unwanted abortion because the way it has politicized religion made it well-nigh impossible for me to get emergency contraception that would have prevented the pregnancy in the first place.

Oh, the humanity!!!
-Mikhail

Oh, this poor woman! How she has suffered!

It's Bush's fault that once she and her husband decided their family was complete, she did not get a tubal ligation, nor did he get a vasectomy.

It's Bush's fault she thought, "I don't know, a tubal ligation is like--forever!" and Bush's fault that her husband said, "Ain't no one putting anything even remotely sharp down there! The guys at the office say you'll waddle like Donald Duck for a week!" (One little slip of the knife, and he could be talking like him, too.)

It's Bush's fault that she was so caught up in the torrid passion of sex with her husband, that she forgot to put in her diaphragm.

It's Bush's fault she couldn't get Plan B.

It's Bush's fault there are doctors out there who have the nerve to have convictions and principles, and who would refuse to compromise their beliefs for her convenience. How selfish and rude of them!

It's Bush's fault that when she went on the Internet to look for an abortion clinic, she was subjected to horribly graphic pictures of ba--excuse me, fetuses in a blatant attempt to make her feel guilty about what she was considering. Unconscionable! No one should ever have to feel guilty about anything they do!

It's Bush's fault she felt like a "pariah" calling up doctors and clinics to ask if they did "terminations." Oh, the embarrassment!

It's Bush's fault they made her "think" about it first, instead of giving her the right to be impulsive. No one should ever have to "think over" anything before doing it! They should just do it--do whatever makes them feel good about themselves--and let the government worry about/deal with/subsidize her for any ensuing fallout (though that may be a poor word choice in this instance).

It's Bush's fault she had to sit for six and a half hours in a waiting room that reminded her of a budget airline. (She's going to love Hillarycare once it becomes law.) Oh, how she must've felt dirty being around all those other people. They should've been in her income bracket. There should have been leather furniture in the waiting room. Fresh orchids in vases of Waterford crystal. Aubusson carpets on the floor. Big screen TVs playing chick flicks. Free lattes served in fine bone china while you wait. And current popular magazines, instead of the usual six year old copies of Modern Menopause, Erectile Dysfunction Digest, and Menstruation Monthly that are always scattered around clinics and doctor's offices.

It's Bush's fault that she obviously feels horrible about what she's done, or she wouldn't have written this tearjerking tale of woe. I think she should sell the rights to Lifetime Channel and donate the proceeds to Empress Hillary's campaign, so that no woman will EVER have to endure the dreadful, nightmarish, agonizing hell that this poor suffering woman was forced to go through!

Oh, I am so angry at this story, I feel as if I could bash that woman's head in with a rock. Though I don't know why it's HER head I want to bash in, when it ought to be Bush's. I'm very confused--and that can only be Bush's fault.

It was a decision I am sorry I had to make. It was awful, painful, sickening. But I feel that this administration gave me practically no choice but to have an unwanted abortion because the way it has politicized religion made it well-nigh impossible for me to get emergency contraception that would have prevented the pregnancy in the first place.

You see? The Bush Administration has already taken away a woman's right to choose! She was forced--FORCED to have an abortion she didn't want! This is an outrage!

P.S. I wonder if she confided her dilemma to the girlfriend who had the "agonizing" fertility problem? Or if she's ever been to a VA hospital?

~
It's George Bush's Fault that Horror Movies are more popular:

Robin Boyd wrote:...[Roth] explained that horror movies offered a safe environment which allowed people to scream. Roth went on to say the seemingly “never ending war”, fighting people that do not care about our money, our “disorganized army” with “scared kids” for soldiers and the generals calling for Rumsfeld's resignation were specific reasons for the need of an emotional release offered by horror movies.

Also, Harry Reid seems to think that it's GWB's fault that the Cuban people haven't been liberated from Fidel Castro:

Dingy Harry wrote:It is time for the Bush administration to offer a real plan to help the Cuban people finally get the freedom they deserve...

It's also George W. Bush's fault that the Main Stream Media is "hemorrhaging market share":

Some Anonymous Liberal Windbag wrote:...One of the problems created by the sudden meteoric rise of FOX News was that it influenced the people at CNN and MSNBC that were hemorrhaging market share to them. It was quite natural for CNN and MSNBC producers to look at the success of FOX and then seek to emulate them. This, in combination with the climate of fear created by 9/11 and the Bush administration's sales job for the invasion of Iraq, created a hard-right lurch in cable news coverage.

And, of course, we just couldn't have this conversation without blaming Bush for any future terrorist attacks, absolving perceived Liberal inadequacies:

Another Goofy Moonbat wrote:...If we get hit again, it is going to be the fault of George Bush and everyone who continued to support this wasteful war while ignoring the Al Qaeda threat at home and abroad.

Oh, and speaking of Perceived Liberal Inadequacies...

Nancyface Pelosikins wrote:"I know that Congress has low approval ratings," Pelosi, D-Calif., said at her weekly news conference. "I don't approve of Congress, because ...we haven't been effective in ending the war in Iraq. And if you asked me in a phone call, as ardent a Democrat as I am, I would disapprove of Congress as well."

...She noted that Bush has vetoed Democratic-led efforts to wind down the war, expand a children's health program and broaden stem cell research.

Oooooohhhhhh...that evil hateful bastard.............

It's Bush's Fault This Post Is So Long.
-Mikhail

<EDIT><br>This post originally had this cartoon at the bottom, but the evil GWB seems to have somehow kept the image from displaying, so I replaced it with an image that more appropriately portrays his true expression in blocking the cartoon.

It's Bush's fault I shouted so many expletives when I read about the woman who HAD to get an abortion (where do they get these moonbats?).

Actually Comarde Kalishnakov, I would have to say that first article had at least one thing that I can only answer.... "Da!"

"In 1997, the movie “I Know What You Did Last Summer” was released. Using Roth's line of reasoning, can we relate it to the Clinton Administration? The year 1998 brought us “Disturbing Behavior” and “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” – also during the Clinton years."

People have a need to scream for emotional release because of Bush?

In that case, it's Bush's fault that rollercoasters are so popular, while merry-go-rounds are now sneered at--and those who enjoy merry-go-grounds are derided as wimps and fraidy cats, while those who enjoy rides like the "Small World" attraction at Disneyland are derided as . . . well, they get derided anyway, just on general principle.

Red Square wrote:
RedtheProgressiveFox wrote:It is Bush's fault that I cannot afford this dessert: linky
Frrozen Haute Chocolate infused with edible gold sprinkles? I wonder how different it is from the drinkable golden showers we used to have in the gulag that were also hot until they'd get frrozen within ten seconds (10 sec if in the barracks, 3 sec if outside in the courtyard). But those, of course, were always free - as everything else should be and will be again in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

Although I never tried Frrozen Haute Chocolate I'm sure it's one of the disgusting bourgeois excesses that will eventually turn the toiling masses against their capitalist oppressors, for everyone knows that nobody deserves to eat Frrozen Haute Chocolate except affluent members of the Party Inner Circle who will do it For The Children™.

If I were to be consulted regarding the next exotic luxury food item of such nature I'd suggest edible chocolate panties to be eaten off a body of a <s>warden</s> progressive activist. Just another fantasy food idea inspired by the fond memories of the life and times in the gulag.

Where does Bush's fault come in you ask?

If you swallow a hair while eating fantasy food, IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!

Alas, Great Leader, it turns out to be more than just a hair:
<br>Vermin: It's What's for Dessert!

Still Bush's fault, of course.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Roaches: They're What's for Dessert!

What Kind of idiot would waste gold by eating it?!? It's worth a lot more before it has been digested, and besides people aren't supposed to eat that stuff.

On an unrelated matter, before I clicked on the link to this topic, I noticed that there had been 88 posts ("H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet 88 = HH or Heil Hitler) and that there had been 666 views.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:7

Vermin: It's What's for Dessert!

But that is haute cuissine.... is that how you say that? Just ask the Chairman or Commissar Theocritus. Have you never dined at one of their establishments?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Red Square wrote:
RedtheProgressiveFox wrote:It is Bush's fault that I cannot afford this dessert: linky
Frrozen Haute Chocolate infused with edible gold sprinkles? I wonder how different it is from the drinkable golden showers we used to have in the gulag that were also hot until they'd get frrozen within ten seconds (10 sec if in the barracks, 3 sec if outside in the courtyard). But those, of course, were always free - as everything else should be and will be again in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

Although I never tried Frrozen Haute Chocolate I'm sure it's one of the disgusting bourgeois excesses that will eventually turn the toiling masses against their capitalist oppressors, for everyone knows that nobody deserves to eat Frrozen Haute Chocolate except affluent members of the Party Inner Circle who will do it For The Children™.

If I were to be consulted regarding the next exotic luxury food item of such nature I'd suggest edible chocolate panties to be eaten off a body of a <s>warden</s> progressive activist. Just another fantasy food idea inspired by the fond memories of the life and times in the gulag.

Where does Bush's fault come in you ask?

If you swallow a hair while eating fantasy food, IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!

<br>Vermin: It's What's for Dessert!

<starts throwing up>

Sweet Merciful Stalin! What have I eaten???? You spend $25K of someone else's money from a bank in Sweden, and you would think that at least people would keep the place clean!

Aaaarrrgggg! Of course this is Bush's fault Commissarka Pinkie, for if the restaurant were owned by the government instead of a private individual, then it would have had the funding to keep the place clean.

<throws up again>

Excuse me while I finish throwing up all that gold I ate. (Anybody that wants it can have it!)

On an unrelated matter, before I clicked on the link to this topic, I noticed that there had been 88 posts ("H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet 88 = HH or Heil Hitler) and that there had been 666 views

Does this mean that I need to be afraid of 2012 because of the Aztec calendar?

~
Ahhhh, but there is so much more...

The unrest in Pakistan is, of course, Bush's fault:

The BDS Addled Mansour El-Kikhia wrote:American money has been pouring into Pakistan. And to ensure the flow continues, the Pakistani dictator needs to keep Pakistani society in constant turmoil. And when things begin to settle down and violence declines, he finds ways to revive it, realizing that the Bush administration is solidly behind him.

I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, but it seems that the Bush administration and its Pakistani client are fully aware that the violence and turmoil in Pakistan are not due to al-Qaida but more to social and political fissures that predate al-Qaida. The terrorist organization has been a perfect cover for Bush, and there is no reason why it can't be for Musharraf.

George W. is also tossing around wild claims of genocide in Darfur (CAUTION: Popup) because he wants to invade Sudan and get his hands on all that Sudanese oil:

Some Moonbat Named Hodari Abdul-Ali wrote:Another panelist said he believes the United States is singling out Sudan because it is rich in resources, particularly oil, and strategically located near the Middle East. That panelist, Hodari Abdul-Ali, executive director of the Give Peace a Chance Coalition, drew a parallel to the current war in Iraq.

"Let's face it -- the United States didn't say it was going into Iraq to get oil, it said it was bringing democracy and the world knows that's not the case,'' Abdul-Ali said.

Bush's prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil:

Former chairman of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan wrote:I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil...
<br>And, also, Oil prices are at record highs because of GWB:

The All Knowing Economist Nancy Pelosi wrote:As the price of oil surges toward an historic high of $100 a barrel – almost four times the price when President Bush took office – the 110th Congress is committed to a New Direction for our nation on energy security.

Oh, and we can't forget that The Heartbreak of Psoriasis is George W. Bush's fault.
-Mikhail

Don't be silly RPF. That's 4 H.E. (Year 4 of the Hillche Era)
As the Carpenters used to sing: We've Only Just Begun......

It's Bush's fault that:
A) The Dodo is extinct so the Democrats couldn't have a better mascot than a jackass.
B) The Hindenberg exploded
C) The Titanic sunk
D) Santa Claus is a myth
E) The Tooth Fairy is straight.

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote:Bush's prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil:

Former chairman of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan wrote:I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil...
<br>And, also, Oil prices are at record highs because of GWB:

But we must remain vigilant. Do you know we have passed the timeline that had we began the process of drilling in ANWR when it was first passed, the US would now be draining that oil from underneath our native Amerikan voters and contributing even more to Global Warming caused by Bush.

Watched Spiderman 3 last night.

Forget what you saw in the first Spiderman flick. It was none other than GEORGE W. BUSH who murdered Uncle Ben in cold blood!

It's Bush's fault the Sandman had to resort to a life of crime to pay his daughter's medical bills. It's also Bush's fault that Sandman apparently made too much money from whatever it was he did (before landing in jail) to qualify for Medicaid.

If Bush hadn't vetoed the S-CHIP bill, then Sandman's alter ego wouldn't have been forced to do what he did.

Our Empress's Universal Health Care, along with all of her other 999,999 ideas, could've prevented all of this. The loss of life. The destruction of property. The lack of a union to protect the rights of incompetent newspaper photographers.

It's also Bush's fault the movie was such a stunning marvel of kitchen sink plotting, that I'm left wondering how I was able to keep up with it.

So which definition of "excelsior" applies to this (and to "who wants to be a super hero")?

excelsior

L. excelsior "higher," comp. of excelsus "high," pp. of excellere (see excel), taken 1778 as motto of New York State, where it was apparently mistaken for an adverb. Popularized 1841 as title of a poem by Longfellow. As a trade name for "thin shavings of soft wood used for stuffing cushions, etc.," first recorded 1868, Amer.Eng.

Hillary wrote:
Don't be silly RPF. That's 4 H.E. (Year 4 of the Hillche Era)
As the Carpenters used to sing: We've Only Just Begun......

It's Bush's fault that:
A) The Dodo is extinct so the Democrats couldn't have a better mascot than a jackass.
B) The Hindenberg exploded
C) The Titanic sunk
D) Santa Claus is a myth
E) The Tooth Fairy is straight.

That's right! You will have already stolen, er......, won the election then. Everything will be safe and sound under your care, like the kapitalists idea of Heaven. I am both sorry and humbled that I even doubted you.

It's Bush's fault that:

Of course your Majesty, everything is always Bush's fault.

D) Santa Claus is a myth

Myth as we know it your Majesty. It is Bush's fault that Santa is really evil. A link to the webcomic website that Betty directed me to:

Linky

Ggggrrrrrrr..................... <gets up to throttle Betty once more>.

*SHRIEK!*

<begins running in opposite direction>

Comrades! Don't you understand? Santa Claus is not only real, but Bush is Santa Claus! But he only gives good things to his Haliburton and Big Oil friends while letting the others feel nothing but pain as their poor parents have to struggle to buy what little they can afford since they are forced to pay for their own food, housing, and medical bills.

Commissar Pupovich wrote: their poor parents have to struggle to buy what little they can afford since they are forced to pay for their own food, housing, and medical bills.

*gasp!* The injustice!

Isn't it though? And those imperialists think we should be giving Thanks today! Oh, we shall show our thanks when the Empress is sworn in on the New Progressive Bible!

I heard, that according to Dear Leader that Bush shot Tupac, and then in retalliation he shot Biggie Smalls.

Welcome Comrade Dan and how insightful of you to bring up the old "Blame Bush" information from the ancient past. Today our Dear Leader was in the land of Cheese and Honey reminding us of the Bush Mess and how we Progressives are wearing our shovels to their quicks and digging the biggest debt hole we can to fix things in our best Progressive Traditions.
obama-kringlex.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Welcome Comrade Dan and how insightful of you to bring up the old "Blame Bush" information from the ancient past. Today our Dear Leader was in the land of Cheese and Honey reminding us of the Bush Mess and how we Progressives are wearing our shovels to their quicks and digging the biggest debt hole we can to fix things in our best Progressive Traditions.
obama-kringlex.jpg
Thank you for welcome Comrade. Apologies if I dug up old post. I heard Dear Leader say it to Vice President Bite me and thought I would report it. You have a wonderful site and have brought many laugh to me.