It's Time, America - Ban Them NOW

Every year in the United States nearly a half million children are tragically killed. The top two causes of these deaths are:

1) Car Accidents

2) Drowning

It's time America gets serious and does something about it. NO ONE needs a semi-automatic assault car, like this one:

AssaultCar.jpg
And no one should be able to buy, sell, or own more than a gallon of water without a permit and proper government approval.

AssaultPool.jpg
Yes, the pro-car lobby will wail and gnash their teeth, and the NCA will have a hissy fit. But how long can a civilized, democratic society allow our children (and adults) to be maimed and killed by these cars and fluids?

Every year, 260,000 children are killed and 1,000,000 injured in car accidents. A significant number of these deaths and injuries are perpetrated by semi-automatic assault cars.

Every year, 175,000 children are killed and as many as 3,000,000 injured by water in high capacity containers.

When will we say enough is enough? Compared to the number of children killed by firearms every year in America - approximately 1000 - the car and water deaths are astronomical! Approximately 260 children are killed by cars to every 1 child killed by a firearm!

Stop the insanity NOW. Write and beg President Obama to make a law that bans the purchase, sale, and ownership of both semi-automatic assault cars and high capacity water containers.

ProgOff.jpg
This is not intended to in any way lessen the tragedy of what just happened in Connecticut. But the reality is that firearms are used 2.5 million times a year in America to PREVENT a crime, usually without a shot even being fired. That's over 6000 times A DAY, according to FBI statistics (see John Lott).

Twitter is currently going crazy with anti-gun rhetoric, the usual suspects coming out in droves to spew emotionally charged invectives in all directions. As I said after the election, I think we really have reached the tipping point - America is no longer worthy of being a free country, with individual liberty for all. The Other Side has spent nearly 100 years propagandizing and dumbing down the masses to the point where the majority is truly clueless and doesn't even know what they're asking to give up.

It's a sad, sad day. America really is over.

Thank STALIN I'm not on Twitter!

Since they already banned personal responsibility it's no surprise that the blame falls on inanimate objects as the cause of all the problems.

Not to worry, comrades. The One (PBUH) has many plans, thoughts and ideas for us in the New World of Tuesday. A working comrade is a happy and productive comrade. The New Man will have no need of protection.from the State I ask you - honestly - have you ever seen an unhappy ant?

Time Composit.png

Indeed, Comrade Craptek - and what ant would dare speak out against its queen? Why, it would be immediately killed! Which is as it should be.

Finally, sensibility and True Freedom (plus free stuff) will come to America!

ModelT.JPG
You see, back when cars first hit the roads of America, things were different. It's an entirely changed world now, and there's simply no sporting use that validates the ownership or use of a semi-automatic assault car!

Henry Ford never envisioned the world we live in today. And today's car laws are the same now as they were in Henry's day!

All the right wing pro-car wack-jobs can moan and groan all they want, but it's time to end this madness. Other countries have successfully kept transportation to primarily horses and bicycles (except for Important Government People), and there's no reason that America can't follow suit. It's the civilized thing to do.

And the exact same thing is true about high-capacity water containers - do you really think George Washington or Thomas Jefferson ever considered that normal families would be able to own actual swimming pools - right in their back yards?!?

No. Of course they didn't.

It's time for President B. Hussein Obama to stand up and do what we elected him as ruler to do - bypass the congress, forget the supreme court, and Just Get It Done!

Comrade ROCK's example of the semi-auto-auto is illustrative of why I, Craptek, continue to proudly push drive my 1947 People's single speed RG to the beet fields each and every day!

Rusty Road Grader 3.png

Comrades, we should not wonder that people who find Marxist "class"-warfare, gender, and skin color more important than character content would find control of law-abiding citizens' access to firearms of more concern than protecting their children from diabolical homicidal barbarians.

God help the victims - the survivors and family members - who are left to grieve, and God protect us from the barbarians' enablers and the barbarians.

Please, do you seriously think facts, logic and common sense are going to sway our opinion toward gun ownership? How non-progressive do you think we are?

Comrade Redumdimski, well said - and I totally agree, on all counts.

Prog off: R.O.C.K. in the USSA, I hope you are wrong. The Left Stream Media is doing all it can to prop up their beloved Bam-Bam, and they did enough to get him through this election.
Barely.
Without the hurricane devastating the NYC area they would have been forced to report on Benghazi to the extent they were desperate to avoid. And speaking of desperate, they are desperately trying to stifle the New Media.
My hope is that the truth will continue to come out, and that enough people will finally come to understand what a mess we now have in D.C.

Comrade ROCK,

I denounce you!

For disinterring the ghost of glorious Ted Kennedy!

Car accidents and Drowning are NOT to be mentioned in propoganda demonizing the ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE!

Doing so may arouse suspicion of hypocrisy, of which any and ALL party leaders living or DECEASED are granted perpetual immunity.

For your clear violation of THOUGHT-CRIME you are sentenced to life interment in the collective beetfarm, for your past adherance and enforcement of Party Thought your sentence MAY be commuted, per further review by Party ideolouges.

Stand by with shovel in hand to recieve /final/ disposition...

---Comrade Miephault

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
ModelT.JPG
And the exact same thing is true about high-capacity water containers - do you really think George Washington or Thomas Jefferson ever considered that normal families would be able to own actual swimming pools - right in their back yards?!?

We will need to start slowly, then grease the slippery-slope. Perhaps car and/or cement pond "free zones" as a beginning. Once the masses see that no one ever drowns or crashes their assault vehicle in thse "free zones" we can expand the "free zones" to other places ... like anywhere a person of The People™ happens to be.

FreeZone1.jpg
In the interim, we will need immediate legislation requiring all children to be wrapped in a biodegradable combination cushion/floatation device from birth through age 26. I am confident there are campaign donor companies willing to start R&D on such devices for a $billion-or-so federal guaranteed "loan" ...

Letting sociopaths rewrite the Constitution for us is as bad as letting Progs do it. It is sometimes impossible for me to tell which party enables which.

Tipping points? Milestones?...beyond count but the camel's back will at some point be broken.

Secede or Die.

I have it on expert testimony that Comrade Rocks hypothesis is indeed korrekt and us progs having eternal immunity is hot.

ted kennedy at home.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Please, do you seriously think facts, logic and common sense are going to sway our opinion toward gun ownership? How non-progressive do you think we are?
ComradePeoplesComrade, you cause me to believe you imbibed excessive amounts of beet vodka at ThePeoplesParty last night. It is always to be remembered that we ceaselessly and stridently focus on only the common-sense, logical, factual, essentially important, For The People™ issues, like being cool, class warfare, gender, skin color, shredding the US of KKK Constitution, shutting up Tearrorists, and ensuring said Teabagger Tearrorists have no guns. And because we are so For The People™ and The Children™ and lovingly open-minded, we will not allow even a discussion of issues like how to keep our children safe from our beloved Freedom Fighters both domestically-indoctrinated and of the Religion of Peace™ whom we encourage to use any and all means possible to advance our cause in This, Our World of This Tuesday™.

To do any less would be not only unpatriotic, but - most horrifically of all - Un-Proggishly un-FORWARD!™ly non-progressive.

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:I have it on expert testimony that Comrade Rocks hypothesis is indeed korrekt and us progs having eternal immunity is hot.
(ted kennedy at home)
Comrade Alfred, excellent imagery indicating the true end-point of our Progressive Utopia that we all slave march FORWARD!™ for so diligently.

It's good to hear from Teddy! Looks like the dry heat is doing wonders for his skin, too - he looks MUCH less like a sodden and fermenting fruit than he did in life!

Teeznaught Miephault wrote:Comrade ROCK,

I denounce you!
For your clear violation of THOUGHT-CRIME you are sentenced to life interment in the collective beetfarm...

---Comrade Miephault
Ahhh, Comrade - welcome to the collektive! And while I appreciate the thoughtful denouncement, I must point out that I already live at the People's Beet Farm, where I shovel beets 18 hours a day. My only break is to occasionally pop out my Obamaphone to post a message here on TheCube™ of disharmony and discontent toward the vast right wing conspiracy!

"This is not intended to in any way lessen the tragedy of what just happened in Connecticut. But the reality is that firearms are used 250 million times a year in America to PREVENT a crime, usually without a shot even being fired. That's over 6000 times A DAY, according to FBI statistics (see John Lott).

Twitter is currently going crazy with anti-gun rhetoric, the usual suspects coming out in droves to spew emotionally charged invectives in all directions. As I said after the election, I think we really have reached the tipping point - America is no longer worthy of being a free country, with individual liberty for all. The Other Side has spent nearly 100 years propagandizing and dumbing down the masses to the point where the majority is truly clueless and doesn't even know what they're asking to give up.

It's a sad, sad day. America really is over."

You are right. And it truly is sad. I fear that we are about to see just how bad life under "Progressivism" can truly be.

Komrade Jimbo, thanks for the quote - it just made me realize that I said "250 million" rather than "2.5 million". Ack. And fixed. I blame the vast right wing conspiracy for my error!

At least my 6000+ a day part was right :)

By the way, has anyone noticed the correlation between basic algebra and the 2nd Amendment?

If a = b, and b = c, then a = c. Right?

If schools are Gun Free Zones™, and the great majority of mass shootings happen at schools, do the great majority of mass shootings happen in Gun Free Zones™?

Mathematically speaking, it would seem that if The Presence of Guns = No Mass Shootings, and No Mass Shootings = What We Want At Schools, then The Presence of Guns = What We Want At Schools.

Concealed Carry for teachers and staff, anyone? Or have I missed something (mathematically speaking)?

Oh - and here's what happens when students are armed, in case anyone missed it due to the media's not mentioning it. Right down the street from Virginia Tech, by the way, and a couple of years earlier...

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:I have it on expert testimony that Comrade Rocks hypothesis is indeed korrekt and us progs having eternal immunity is hot.

ted kennedy at home.jpg
How wonderful to hear from our past leaders. Oh, how we miss them and the satirical material they provided.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Concealed Carry for teachers and staff, anyone? Or have I missed something (mathematically speaking)?
Comrade R.O.C.K., while your math is correct (as far as I can tell; between being a Proud Prog with almost no native mathematical ability and, being thoroughly drenched in the MSM and public education, I've never developed what little native ability I might have), what Proud Progressive Indoctrinator Teacher or other Administrative Staff members could possibly stand to even look at, let alone actually carry, a firearm?

To continue your analogy:

If Teachers/Staff hate guns, and if Teachers/Staff determine what is allowed in schools, how could schools be places where guns are allowed?

Unless diabolical barbarians bring in the guns?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Oh - and here's what happens when students are armed, in case anyone missed it due to the media's not mentioning it. Right down the street from Virginia Tech, by the way, and a couple of years earlier...
The article's title says it all:

"Media Ignore Fact That Gun Owners Stopped School Shooter"

Image The reaction of the public schools here is classic progressive. Our middle school principal was kind enough to "calm" parents with an e-mail last friday that included: "I have been in contact with many of our school staff to provide you with information to support you and your children at this difficult time." [gee thanks]; "We strongly suggest that you limit media exposure." [why? Is Obummer not going to exploit this?]; "If children become aware, please keep your explanations developmentally appropriate." [I can't, I have no idea how to talk to my kids]; "Next week and moving forward out of an abundance of caution, we will take additional steps to keep all children safe." [... which are?]; "Just like yesterday where our entire staff went outdoors to say goodby as the students left for the day, our staff will be extra visible and vigilant." [extra visible? Like wearing T-shirts with cross-hair screen-print?]; "Our school psychologist, school social worker and counselors will be available for students who may need support." [i.e., for kids like mine who have parents without a clue on how to talk to them]; "I have also spoken with our school liaison officer who will provide police presence on Monday." [Great, like a police presence is going to assure the kids, as opposed to get them thinking there is an imminent threat].

What they NEED (at least) is a weapons locker and some "sensitivity/diversity" training geared towards blowing away these characters, preferably before they get the first shot off. What the kids get is "lock the doors; hide; and when the bad guy kicks in the door, finds your hiding place and points the gun at you throw something."
My wife told the kids that at the first sound of gunfire you throw a chair through the window and get out of Dodge (even if you are on the second floor) and tell everyone else to do the same. I liked that idea.

Just for fun I'm thinking of suggesting to the school that there are likely many parents who often send rounds down range and would volunteer to provide an armed presence. Couple of hours a month per parent ....

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Komrade Jimbo, thanks for the quote - it just made me realize that I said "250 million" rather than "2.5 million". Ack. And fixed. I blame the vast right wing conspiracy for my error!

At least my 6000+ a day part was right :)
ROCK - I must remind you - errors of the type noted above may be used by the Propaganda Directorate in future to mislead Rethuglikkins. This sort of misinformation can/will accrue to The Greater Good™ and is thus worthy of categorization as Current Truth.™ Correction is therefore unnecessary, and in fact, may be considered unwise in the eyes of Comrade Peloski, et aliae. Although I have no idea exactly what I just said, I of course, have no intention of reporting this "error" to The Party. yet

Comrades
I have real solution to problem of armed mayhem. It's something we used to be taught before the People's Party stoked the class envy conflict. We called it Self Control. Can anybody tell the Party Section why the only ones exercising IT are NRA Members and lawful citizens who never do any harm, and why they should be blamed for this carnage and pay the political price of losing their Freedom? Simple. Those treating these demands are full of childish rage, and will remain so until their Emotional needs are satisfied by weakening all who are stronger and more confident than them. All laws are pieces of paper declaiming promises of retribution toward those who reject the words of stricture printed upon them. These papers and the stated verbiage they contain have never and will not stop any type of projectile. Their noble goal is really equality of vulnerability. And the capital sin of firearm owners is their selfish desire to defend themselves from whatever predators would assault them. They should be happy to conform and forfeit all they now have to be accepted by the Comintern. Then we can all Feel better until we are attacked for something else we didn't do. At the next Party Plenum, I propose a new tax to supply the propagandists of all MSM outlets with new Binkies to be attached to their bibs with strings and safety pins. This will prevent global smarming,no? It should pass unanimously since Self Control is counter revolutionary. Whereas, barbaric Behavior Is Revolutionary and therefor to continue unrestricted. Ministry of Truth needs bloodshed to berate us over. That's Their "Shovel Ready Job."

Korrekt me if I'm wrong, comrades, but am I safe in saying that the lunatics have truly taken over the asylum?

And by safe, I mean "korrekt", of course, since I am always safe and protected by virtue of submission of all that I am to the government and to the kollektive, in that order.

Anyer Marx wrote:The reaction of the public schools here is classic progressive...

What they NEED (at least) is a weapons locker and some "sensitivity/diversity" training geared towards blowing away these characters, preferably before they get the first shot off…

Just for fun I'm thinking of suggesting to the school that there are likely many parents who often send rounds down range and would volunteer to provide an armed presence. Couple of hours a month per parent...
Comrade Marx, for the sake of your children and the others in your district, I hope there's some way the parents can home-school them or get them to establishments that will educate them and not fill their minds with the same garbage that principal spews. Good observation: classic (and I would add sniveling, condescending, and unhelpful) “progressive” (read: regressive) pablum.

Another point: Do we really want statist regressives with access to weapons where our children are? We need to get our kids away from those whackos, particularly since they want to drag everyone else (including our kids) into their own diabolically whacko hell.

Your solution – have parents who know how to use guns volunteer on a rotating (and somewhat random) basis would discourage the weaponized diabolical whackos from shooting our kids. But my guess is that your school administrators would shout you down with extreme prejudice. For The Children™, of course.

Comrades Pistov and R.O.C.K., I am thinking that when people were less dependent on the government their children tended to grow up much stronger and better off than those produced by our current nanny-state. It would be extremely uncomfortable for us to reset our way of life, but maybe our nation's pioneers, out of their necessity, had the right way of raising their up-and-coming generations. They had to rely on family, church, and community. They trained their kids to respect others as well as firearms. They trained them in how to be strong and capable to succeed in the rigors of life. Hunting, farming, industrious in their affairs, steeped in a recognition of their place in the world and a reverence for God and His creation. Hmm… Those pioneers were pretty smart. They had to be.

Maybe we're seeing a return to that necessity in the Regressive World of This Tuesday™.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Concealed Carry for teachers and staff, anyone? Or have I missed something (mathematically speaking)?
I support Tasers for Teachers (K-6) ! (its for the Children™ ...) Image

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
If schools are Gun Free Zones™, and the great majority of mass shootings happen at schools, do the great majority of mass shootings happen in Gun Free Zones™?

Mathematically speaking, it would seem that if The Presence of Guns = No Mass Shootings, and No Mass Shootings = What We Want At Schools, then The Presence of Guns = What We Want At Schools.

As the 3:20 minute mark of this clip demonstrates, the guns are useless in the hands of 2 people running behind the gym when the action plot thickens......

Slacker wrote:As the 3:20 minute mark of this clip demonstrates, the guns are useless in the hands of 2 people running behind the gym when the action plot thickens......
Slacker, I'm not sure what the image at the 3'20" mark in the video shows that you're referring to:
Maybe your monitor has better contrast than mine.

In any event, perhaps you are referring to the fact that while you can't always get a shot at the bad guy, the bad guy is less likely to trouble you or the people around you if you have a weapon.

If the bad guy knows you have a weapon, he likely will go to a gun-free zone instead to trouble the people there.

Interesting but not unexpected, I read that the diabolical shooter-barbarian killed himself when he heard police vehicles approaching.

What was in those police vehicles?

People with guns.

Comrade, perhaps I needed add;
Pump Up The Volume

From the accounts that I've read, both the principal and the school psychologist ran into the room at the sound of the shooting - the principal was killed lunging at the shooter. Either one of them with a firearm and proper training could have stopped at the doorway and taken the shooter out. Tasers work too, and I'm in favor of them as well, but in this case the effective range of a civilian version Taser may not have been sufficient.

I also agree that the ultimate solution is to get your kids out of the public school system. They shouldn't be there anyway, they're just indoctrination centers.

As this whole thing degenerates over the coming years, it may be that the best solution for those of us who can't leave the country may be to do everything we can to stop as much contact as we can with anything governmental. Establish barter systems, live below the radar, etc. It isn't going to be easy.

Image And when they say you don't need an assault rifle for hunting, you agree that it would not be your first choice, but you do need an assault rifle for when the government comes for your shotgun.

Musta have bean some stoopid bitter clinging Rethuglikkkans ranning that skewl.
Everyone knews ya just have to proporly communeicake cuumunlkete columinate talk to the pooor misunderstood yewth so dey undorstood the kurrent p.c. rewls, ie the kurrent trewth, and he, she, it would have stooped.

20070502ST2AP-GunFreeZone.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh comrades - apparently Comrade Eric Holder is way ahead of us - he was calling for "anti-gun brainwashing" way back in 1995!

Quoting Comrade Holder: "It's not enough to simply have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Politicize the hell out of it while you beat people with repetition of it to the point where they spew whatever garbage you tell them to.

What a good little Marxist is Hold'em! He is a proud Prog who no doubt has ideas of what freedoms he wants the proles to have. Freedom to obey, and not question.

"A prison... A prison for your mind."

Information has just been released by Our Dear Leader (PBUH) that Comrade Joe Biden will lead the assault... er... on assault weapons! This is wonderful news! This is progress!

Our Assistant Dear Leader (2nd Class), who has only occasional contact with reality, is being placed in charge of a program that has no contact with reality!

The People's Reference Desk has just received the following question, which I turn over to the People's wisdom for an answer:

"Will this ban affect ownership of Assault Shovels?"

Frankly, this is a puzzler. If the proletariat's primary tool is banned, then how will the beet crop be dug? But if it is not, then surely an Assualt Shovel can be used to beat in the heads of the Media Spokespersonthingsbeings to make them just shut the hell up.

Beets or silence. Or, for that matter, what beats silence? At least from the MSM?

I pine for a tougher opposition. This current crop, like Boner and the Crony Capitalists, is pathetic. They roll over to expose their soft underbelly for us to eviscerate them.

But, to paraphrase one of our bright lights, eviscerate them much we must, even if they won't fight back.

And of course we can still have fun with our imaginary enemy opposition known as the Teabagger Party.

Comrades, we know we are masters of transference, accusing the enemy opposition of what we are guilty of.

As we pursue our rhetoric of banning guns, and destroying the Second Amendment, we must make sure we blame the enemy. Everyone knows guns load themselves, transport themselves to kill sites, arm themselves, and fire themselves at the defenseless victims in our declared Gun-Free Zones – when one of our own uses the gun. But (here I giggle with glee) we know who will be accused anyway. We use our media lapdogs to turn our own killer into a Teabagger opposer. Even if we don't have evidence to show that real Tearrorists use guns to assault defenseless innocents. Because in our world, insanity and evil are justified and crimes are committed by the innocent. And everyone knows Tearrorists are not innocent. Because we say so.

Therefore, whenever a gun is used to kill defenseless people of any age, we must ensure that the Tearrorists are blamed. Because we must take all their guns. And we must ensure anyone who opposes us does not have guns. After all, we can't very well have them use guns against us as we start justifiably breaking down their doors to possess their land, houses, and property – which all belong to us anyway – and send them to the gulags. The right left drones people, with weak minds and strong love for our World of This Tuesday™ and our 0ne du jour (0bamessiah today), whom we control must be the only ones we allow to have guns. And only under our authority.

It is true that by employing mentally unstable, sociopathic drones as we must, we will occasionally have accidents. We know a few eggs must be broken in the making of our statist omelet. Plus, our best followers are the dimmest, most unsociable, and least stable, but the easiest to turn to our cause. And even our brothers in the Religion of Peace™ have trouble finding good help. But they, like us, know that help to be expendable. Problem solved!

And we must ensure the sheeple remain asleep as we continue FORWARD!™. If we simply kill the opposing enemies in their houses, in sheeple neighborhoods, we will have to ramp up our PR machine even more. And our media lap dogs already must twist themselves into pretzels while simultaneously ignoring the results of our policies, actions, and inactions as they cover for us. But they are well-paid.

Comrade, the Good Current News here is that we don't even have to make it up from scratch! Other fine comrades have gone before us and paved the way, leaving examples by the gulag load of how to proceed FORWARD!

The few who recognize what we're doing (the few who actually still know something about history not taught in government schools) will be afraid to do anything, because we've allowed them - so far - to dwell in relative comfort! They won't want to lose their creature comforts now, and by the time they're gone - properly the property of the State and doled out only to those of whom we approve - they'll have no way left to fight us!

This came to me in a dream last night - YEAH Mayor for Life Bloomingidiotberg was in it.

moore-creosote1.jpg

Comrade Shovel4U, that is Bloomturdberg? He could be twin to Mickey Moron Moore and More.

Looks Moore like a nightmare to me.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:The few who recognize what we're doing (the few who actually still know something about history not taught in government schools) will be afraid to do anything, because we've allowed them - so far - to dwell in relative comfort! They won't want to lose their creature comforts now, and by the time they're gone - properly the property of the State and doled out only to those of whom we approve - they'll have no way left to fight us!
Correct, Comrade R.O.C.K. Unless an unknown quantity enters the equation (this math stuff makes my head hurt), and we know it won't, we are unstoppable. We are the wolves, and the sheeple would not dare go up against our sharp claws and teeth, let alone our ranged weapons. We have nothing to fear from the Teabaggers, as they only bleat ineffectually with no one of any importance to hear their pathetic cries. They too are, as you correctly pointed out, too afraid, and too comfortable, to act.

Soon attrition will do the work for us. No one will “resist we much”. No one would dare.

Great news, comrades!

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D, Houston, TX), one of our most stupid clueless progressive Congresspersons, has masterfully started spouting insand drivel changed the paradigm of the Gun Control Question by calling for retractable steel walls to be installed in all public schools (owned controlled taught by members of the NEA Union of People's Facts, of course) to protect the young-uns from all danger.

Researchers here at the Party Information Center have uncovered another possible technology that can be deployed instead or in addition to said steel walls. Called the Anti-Gun Force Field of Peace™, it causes anyone carrying an assault weapon or assault magazine or book with inkorrect thoughts to instantly fall to their knees and see the light (caused by the 400,000 volts of electricity coursing through their body). At this point, unicorns farting moonbeams and rainbows appear and the official mural of Our Dear Leader (PBUH), now mandated for all public schools, will begin to issue forth the Most Beautiful Sound on Earth.

This new technology, available from Gore Enerprises, Inc., can be purchased for all schools using the new taxes raised on the evil Rich. It is shovel-ready and powered by solar batteries. Green ones.

Comrade Dewey,

Anti-Gun Force Field of Peace™ will require sufficient power for korrekt operation. May I suggest the use of my personal power sub station 12 for purposes of testing and evaluation. All pedal power units are NEA Union comrades and will shovel for food if required.

bicyclegenerator2-901x598 3.jpg

Image The lefty politicians and liberal wusses pretend making guns illegal will take them off the street. How's that working for cocaine, heroin, meth, ... or criminals' guns?

Notice how the libs intentionally keep calling semi-automatic weapons "assault" weapons? The rifle used in Connecticut only looks like one, the same way a vehicle with a manual transmission looks on the outside just like one with an automatic. In the hands of a skilled user, auto or manual makes little difference. Think banning high-capacity magazines will help? The bad guys will simply carry more magazines.

Image Eureka! Any vehicle with an automatic transmission is an assault vehicle. Ban all automatic transmissions now! It's for the children™!

I assume the std. exclusion clause has been included to prevent reichwing fables from calling moose FLATULENCE FLATasS FLOTUS a "HO"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 24oiPEOod0